[REQ] CBBE to CHSBHC conversion

Well in fact chsbhc is cbbe, but tweaked, I was playing right now whit it and you can reproduce 99% the same shape of a chsbhc body in bodyslide, and being virtually a cbbe body means you can use the same textures. The only thing you can't reproduce is the size of the nipple texture since its referenced in a way that its always bigger in chsbhc (though the shape is the same). So far (areola slider) its the second thing (along with more thigh sliders to reproduce bomshell's effect) I've noticed that still is missing in bodyslide to make cbbe the definetive sustitution of all bodies...

So yeah, what you are missing from this body is the areola size, basically.

if you are looking for a sexier dark brotherhood armor then a look here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3879-zorgats-2pacs-armorcloth-chsbhc-conversion-link-added/

post-889-13597873409042_thumb.jpg

All I wanted was this armor converted, but many outfits there do look pretty awesome, whereas some look better with the CHBHC conversions I already have, but then again, a few things in my conversion mod didn't come out quite right, like one kind of clothing will make whole body about 15% bigger, and another might jiggle kind of funny.

I'll check this out, but I don't like the way this guy says it's totally unfinished, and almost guaranteed to have many flaws. We'll see. Can't knock it 'till I try it. Thanks. Any CHSBHC stuff is always welcome.

I just tried to 'convert' it with outfit studio, it looks good but the body is invisible xD They will add conversion support soon to this body so we'll can do this conversions quite easily soon I hope.

Yeah, I was reading about that too. That's one reason I made this request.

Thanks for the try though. ;)

Well in fact chsbhc is cbbe, but tweaked, I was playing right now whit it and you can reproduce 99% the same shape of a chsbhc body in bodyslide, and being virtually a cbbe body means you can use the same textures. The only thing you can't reproduce is the size of the nipple texture since its referenced in a way that its always bigger in chsbhc (though the shape is the same). So far (areola slider) its the second thing (along with more thigh sliders to reproduce bomshell's effect) I've noticed that still is missing in bodyslide to make cbbe the definetive sustitution of all bodies...

Now that you mention it, I have always thought the areola was too big on a CHSBHC body with max weight. I've always wanted those to be smaller. I was waiting for someone to make a retex of the areola fo CHSBHC, but I haven't seen one.

if you are looking for a sexier dark brotherhood armor then a look here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3879-zorgats-2pacs-armorcloth-chsbhc-conversion-link-added/

post-889-13597873409042_thumb.jpg

All I wanted was this armor converted, but many outfits there do look pretty awesome, whereas some look better with the CHBHC conversions I already have, but then again, a few things in my conversion mod didn't come out quite right, like one kind of clothing will make whole body about 15% bigger, and another might jiggle kind of funny.

I'll check this out, but I don't like the way this guy says it's totally unfinished, and almost guaranteed to have many flaws. We'll see. Can't knock it 'till I try it. Thanks. Any CHSBHC stuff is always welcome.

it is correct, this mod of Zorgat's contains many errors, it is indeed finished but not neat!

but they are very good should only be revised.

it is correct, this mod of Zorgat's contains many errors, it is indeed finished but not neat!

Actually, this one seems better than the one I'm using, so I'll use this. I've already turned off the Daedric Armor, since mine can't possibly be improved, and jumped into NifSkope to erase the bra on the fine clothing. Looking pretty damn nice so far! I haven't seen everything yet, but what I saw, I liked more than my current stuff. Thanks! ;)

Now that you mention it, I have always thought the areola was too big on a CHSBHC body with max weight. I've always wanted those to be smaller. I was waiting for someone to make a retex of the areola fo CHSBHC, but I haven't seen one.

Oh well, I think they look delicous :3 As delicous as sevenbase thighs, however those are only 2 reasons against 50 (the number of sliders of cbbe) + not worring about conversions anymore ;)

Actually, this one seems better than the one I'm using, so I'll use this. I've already turned off the Daedric Armor, since mine can't possibly be improved, and jumped into NifSkope to erase the bra on the fine clothing. Looking pretty damn nice so far! I haven't seen everything yet, but what I saw, I liked more than my current stuff. Thanks! ;)

if you can find Daedric this good na then take a look at these times!

DaedricFemale_for_CHSBHC_BBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7576/?

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/7576-2-1328135613.jpg

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/7576-1-1328131307.jpg

if you can find Daedric this good na then take a look at these times!

DaedricFemale_for_CHSBHC_BBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7576/?

7576-2-1328135613.jpg

7576-1-1328131307.jpg

It is really damn good, we need more like that and less anorexic unp stuff immersive wannabe.

lol Now that's protection! :D  No one will be able to penetrate that wall of solid armor. XD

Regardless, I think I'll stick with my current Deadric "armor". If I wanted to show that much skin, I could just walk around butt-naked.

Oh well, I think they look delicous :3 As delicous as sevenbase thighs, however those are only 2 reasons against 50 (the number of sliders of cbbe) + not worring about conversions anymore ;)

Off-topic: I've added an areola slider for CalienteBodyAdvanced for the next version of BodySlide 2.0. ;)

Note: It will only work on the nude bodies or NEW conversions, not old ones.

On-topic: There will also be CHSBHC v2.4 conversion reference sets in the next version of Outfit Studio.

Off-topic: I've added an areola slider for CalienteBodyAdvanced for the next version of BodySlide 2.0. ;)

On-topic: There will also be CHSBHC v2.4 conversion reference sets in the next version of Outfit Studio.

other bodys (such as the UNP,UNPB and CBBE), require "BodySlide" so a few arise rounding!

but the CHSBHC does not need that, it's perfect!! :P

german

andere körper (wie UNP , UNPB und CBBE ), brauchen "BodySlide" damit ein paar rundungen entstehen ! aber der CHSBHC braucht das nicht , er ist perfekt !!

other bodys (such as the UNP,UNPB and CBBE), require "BodySlide" so a few arise rounding!

german

andere körper (wie UNP , UNPB und CBBE ), brauchen "BodySlide" damit ein paar rundungen entstehen ! aber der CHSBHC braucht das nicht , er ist perfekt !!

You don't understand - I didn't add BodySlide slider compatibility to CHSBHC, I added "conversion references", which means that you will be able to convert any outfit to the regular CHSBHC using Outfit Studio. :)

German:

Du verstehst nicht - ich habe CHSBHC nicht BodySlide kompatibel gemacht, sondern "conversion references" hinzugefügt, was bedeutet, dass man mithilfe von Outfit Studio jedes Outfit zum normalen CHSBHC konvertieren kann. :)

german

You don't understand - I didn't add BodySlide slider compatibility to CHSBHC, I added "conversion references", which means that you will be able to convert any outfit to the regular CHSBHC using Outfit Studio. :)

German:

Du verstehst nicht - ich habe CHSBHC nicht BodySlide kompatibel gemacht, sondern "conversion references" hinzugefügt, was bedeutet, dass man mithilfe von Outfit Studio jedes Outfit zum normalen CHSBHC konvertieren kann. :)

orgiveness, the google translate is a whore, sometimes comes out absolute garbage, if that's the way I read it in your German text, then it is a good thing.

P.S. you're also German?

german

verzeihung , der google übersetzer ist eine hure , manchmal kommt absoluter müll heraus , wenn das so ist wie ich es in deinem deutschen text gelesen habe , dann ist es eine gute sache .

P.S . bist du auch deutscher ?

German:

orgiveness, the google translate is a whore, sometimes comes out absolute garbage, if that's the way I read it in your German text, then it is a good thing.

P.S. you're also German?

german

verzeihung , der google übersetzer ist eine hure , manchmal kommt absoluter müll heraus , wenn das so ist wie ich es in deinem deutschen text gelesen habe , dann ist es eine gute sache .

P.S . bist du auch deutscher ?

Yep, i'm German and it's like that. :)

German:

Ja, ich bin deutsch und so ist es. :)