[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Hello guys! I saw Weebz bodyslider (at page three) and I loved it. So I decided to make a remix of Weebz bodyslider preset more to my liking.

Without muscles

a8a4d2bed7d25d99891c97f376805fa6.png

e7e9f4307196c1c9d207ac80938ae721.png

With muscles

4baf3f5aeab1e64903a67e0f52c80cdb.png

57bb8d2c572912b0b3d2731bf089fab3.png

Thunder thighs ;)

75% of the credits goes to Weebz. I only changed the small size more close to the big size, and I made the legs, hips and ass look bigger. I think I did something to the breasts too, not quite sure.

Also, ignore the two black stripes on her body, it's just the shadow of a cooking pot -_-

WeebzKexon.xml

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im back!.... got a new update for this preset i rebuild it from the ground up and i do have to say that i did a good job of it hope ya like it :D  also did  some better screen shots so ya can get a good look at it also i think there was some changes since i last used body slide

attachicon.gifCBBE SSH New Test 3.9.xml

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00006.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00007.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00008.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00009.png

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

It's a little more cartoonish and curvy than 3.8 was, but at least it's still not crazy huge and disproportionate like some of the other presets I've seen in this thread, good job.  No offense to you other guys.

im back!.... got a new update for this preset i rebuild it from the ground up and i do have to say that i did a good job of it hope ya like it :D  also did  some better screen shots so ya can get a good look at it also i think there was some changes since i last used body slide

attachicon.gifCBBE SSH New Test 3.9.xml

attachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00006.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00007.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00008.pngattachicon.gif72850_2014-10-19_00009.png

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

It's a little more cartoonish and curvy than 3.8 was, but at least it's still not crazy huge and disproportionate like some of the other presets I've seen in this thread, good job.  No offense to you other guys.

i could of tone down the curvyness a bit more but some time's it's hard to tell cus i find that the body look bigger in body-slide than it dose game cus in game the sizes depends on race like female argonian's seem skinner than other female race's tho that might just be me

come one people Share Your Preset's i know theirs more than this out there

Another one for rhose who prefer a more natural look. ;)

attachicon.gifnana.jpg

>more natural look

posts this

I didn't say "realistic", I said "more natural" - just as you quoted me.

If you compare this one to my previous presets in this thread, you will find it to be correct.

This forum is a place where strange people with strange fetishes respect each other. If you find something you're interested in, paticipate. Otherwise, just move on and keep looking for something you like. I only post this because you are new arround here and it is the last thing I am going to say about it, because it's not the topic of this thread. Welcome to LoversLab!