Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

If you have suggestions for other bonuses, I'm all ears. You're the only one that's giving me a lot of feedback, so...yeah. As for the "interrupting the rest of the game," I have an idea for that too. I might be able to make yet another potion...or perhaps a spell, that will mask your true form from others for a while. Basically, the effect would make the normal npcs non-hostile to you for a day.... but I can't think of a good tradeoff. Ideas?

My first idea is that, if you are gonna make a serious go at turning this into a mod, you should get it into the 'Downloads' section of the forums, which will cause more people to see it I think. If you can integrate your mod with Sexlab in some way and put it in the Sexlab Framework downloads area, well then you'd certainly at least get lots of eyes on your project, and perhaps some more followers to give better suggestions than I am capable of.

So let's see... most of my ideas for this tend to mingle with what actual werewolves can do, like running faster (on all fours) and heightened senses (like Nature of the Beast). Rapidly-regenerating health would probably be very thematic.

You could do something a bit more vampire-style and cause abilities and health/stamina to fade if the player doesn't feed often enough and, if you wanted to kinda get it more into Sexlab territory, make feeding = sexing :brow waggle:

I like the idea of some kinda disguise ability, maybe an active power instead of a potion? That way you can turn it on or off. Either way, the most obvious downside would be that you can't attack while in that form, or else you instantly shift back and get city-wide aggro. Or maybe your health or stamina slowly ticks away while you have it active. In the case of health, you'll die if you go too long, or with stamina you'll suddenly shift back, with the added problem of not having any stamina. :P

That's all I got for the time being.

Hmm.

You could well borrow abilities from the Morrowind Bloodmoon expansion;

-Ability to jump 20-30 feet

-Complete night vision

-Ability to run 2x the speed of a normal person

Overpowered? Sure. But since you either have to have beaten the game or will be utterly unable to beat the game, you aren't really doing much to it from a balance point of view.

The other thing you could do with it is put werewolves/corrupted people into the world with a custom faction and then let the player talk to them if fully corrupted. Maybe have them neutral if you are half corrupted, but once fully gone? You can now talk to them and interact with them. Put in a cave with a hidden village with a small player house or something (something just big enough to have a straw mat to sleep on, a personal chest, and maybe a cook pot) that you get access to after say, a quest in which you hunt down and kill a member of the Silver Hand for the werewolf pack-leader. Bring the pack leader back the head, get your own little pad and access to a vendor in the hidden village.

You could build on it from there, of course, but the above would again mimic the stuff from Morrowind pretty well; in that game you could join a vampire clan after becoming one, which would unlock quests and vendors and assorted other NPC's so your vampire could keep doing stuff in the game.

For the record, this IS in the downloads section of the forum. <.<

As for those ideas, I'll have to think about it, I'm sure I can come up with something usable from those.

Also, here's half corrupted:

post-161386-0-42623300-1388797314_thumb.png

Not a bad idea, but for right now, I'm actually operating off of the idea that this sort of corruption is something that can ONLY happen to a dragonborn. (For now, making a big city and dialog trees and stuff like that is waaaaay too much for just me to be able to do). If you've read the note I've added ingame, you'll know why. And honestly, I'm not really interesting in make this just a "megasuperpowerful-unstoppablegod" mod. I want to make it seem believable (hence why I've tried to keep how it occurs lore friendly as well).

Looks like naughty bits have taken a commanding lead!

...Big surprise on Lover's Lab, huh?  ^_^

Am I genuinely the only one who likes it how it is, I kinda think of it as a mental torture to the PC that she cannot lactate, but I guess it's not that liked by others XD

I'll keep the old meshes around as legacy, but I won't do any more work on them. There will just be a discrepancy between what you see on your character and what the text says as well. That's prettymuch the only thing that will happen when I do switch gears.

Also, here's the mostly corrupted mesh:

post-161386-0-52498400-1388799428_thumb.png

For the record, this IS in the downloads section of the forum. <.<

As for those ideas, I'll have to think about it, I'm sure I can come up with something usable from those.

Also, here's half corrupted:

attachicon.gifScreenshot4183.png

Not a bad idea, but for right now, I'm actually operating off of the idea that this sort of corruption is something that can ONLY happen to a dragonborn. (For now, making a big city and dialog trees and stuff like that is waaaaay too much for just me to be able to do). If you've read the note I've added ingame, you'll know why. And honestly, I'm not really interesting in make this just a "megasuperpowerful-unstoppablegod" mod. I want to make it seem believable (hence why I've tried to keep how it occurs lore friendly as well).

Apparently, I forgot where I was.  :blush:

I like the way the meshes are shaping up for sure... it's hard to make it look 'natural' (as opposed to furkini) and yet still progress over the body, but you are doing a great job. :)

Looks like naughty bits have taken a commanding lead!

...Big surprise on Lover's Lab, huh?  ^_^

Am I genuinely the only one who likes it how it is, I kinda think of it as a mental torture to the PC that she cannot lactate, but I guess it's not that liked by others XD

You might be the only one! Not necessarily, but I honestly don't see how the mesh in its original form looks like anything but a furry costume that should be able to be removed when you get home from the Halloween party (which, I guess, is what it was when created). Not sure exactly what it has to do with lactation.  :huh:

V1.6a is now out. See OP for changes.

ToDo list now: get better screenshots. Improve the new meshes even more. Clean up the OP, its getting too disjointed.

Have fun getting laid as a werewolf hybrid!

Looks like sexlab is still trying to strip this armor even though I put in the keyword to tell it not to. Anyone else care to share their experiences?

I was going to add in a muffled movement perk while transformed (Because you know....paws), but the CK doesn't want to cooperate with me. Nothing new there I guess. Whatever I do with 1.7, it's probably going to take a while...

More delays. I can't figure out how to create a spell that would constantly drain the PC's stamina while in use. If I could figure out that one part, I think the rest of making a mask form spell would be easy.

Well, I tried to test this mod.

Made a char, did a 'coc Riverwood' and ran to Anise's cabin. Went up to the trap door and realized I didn't have any lockpicks! Grr, damn you Random Alternate Start, I chose a stealth profession! What kinda stealth profession starts with no lockpicks?! Tried using console to unlock trap door, but it's not selectable for some danged reason.

Ran over to the mine nearby and killed bandits outside. No lockpicks. Went inside and killed a couple more. Lockpicks! 

Returned to Anise's cabin and pick the lock to get into basement.

Collect goodies, including new Wolfsbane recipe. woot!

Head outside to go back to Riverwood, only to find Anise is now hostile. Eep!

Flee from crazy old lady. End up jumping off rock intending to splash into river, only to land in shallow area, taking fatal fall damage.

Oh wait! Sexlab Submit kicked in, and instead of dying, my character... surrenders? To a random bandit. Where'd he come from? Bandit punches her out and rapes away.

Fail a couple times to escape. Due to Submit + Devious Devices integration mod, end up wrapped in so much bondage gear that character is helpless. Ball gag + armbinder = majorly stuck.

---

So uhh, I'm gonna try again. ;)

Thanks Ashra, I got a chuckle out of that. And yeah, that isn't my mod that makes Anise hostile, although it's mighty convenient, isn't it?

News: I have the mask form spell functioning now. All I need to do is do some more tweaking on it. Scratch that, the Mask form still needs some work. It isn't draining stamina properly like it should.... More testing. However, the script effect works great! Slightly casting lag though. I'll just call that a feature and say it takes a couple seconds to completely disguise yourself, and the disguise fades over a couple of seconds as well. Other than that, worked great. Could talk with npcs just like normal, but once the spell was off, everybody wanted to murder me again.

Derp. Messed up the spell flags so that the spell effects were actually helping you instead of hurting you. Going to switch it to damaging your health instead of stamina since I have no way of making the spell stop if you lose all your stamina. With health, the player has no choice but to stop it before it reaches 0 :). Setting it to a low value so you can still get stuff done in cities, but your health also won't passively regenerate while it is active. Basically, you need to stay out of trouble in this form, or you will have to fight while severely weakened. :)

Actually, nevermind, I'll just be evil and make it drain health AND stamina to grant a real sense of urgency. If you don't get out in time, you won't have the stamina to run away, so plan carefully. :D

Spell effect is now fully working. Your health and stamina will slowly drain while it is up, but people won't try to murder you. You'll have to plan your trips into civilization carefully if you want to get out alive. (Which is how I intend it to be.) They will drain even while you are talking to npc's so beware. You also cannot wait while in this form due to the health drain effect. A nice bonus, if I do say so myself.

Next on the plate for 1.7: Falling damage reduction (Your bones absorb shock better now.) as well as quieter movement while sneaking (Paw pad sneaking, matera style! [Hi char if you are reading this]).

At this rate, 1.7 should be ready sometime tomorrow. This will probably be the last update before  I start working on sexlab related integration with this mod. Then I'll need help from the big boy scripters for sure. :/

Okay so I did some playing around with this mod, and I have a couple things to report. Maybe more than a couple:

1) Yeah, the first stage of the transformation takes 48 hours now instead of 24. Kinda weird, but not game-breaking by any means.

2) For obvious reasons, even at the very early stages of corruption, my char could no longer wear any other clothes. Might want to throw up some lore explain that. ;)

3) Although I could not un-equip the corruption armor, I could drop it, and it would fall harmlessly to the ground, leaving me naked and able to wear clothes again. Hahah.

4) While corrupted, I defeated and raped a bandit using Sexlab Submit. Two things were discovered:

a) Submit removed the corruption armor during the act, because it does by default remove everything. Still sad to see.

B) Bandit impregnated my character, so I was able to see that the belly-scaling works! Woot.

c) Cool, mildly-smug smiley took over point b.

I'm very glad to hear about the spell effect working! To be very honest, this mod gives me a reason to re-download Nature of the Beast, so that I can enable the heightened senses (because you can do that without having the transformations active, it's pretty cool), and playing a real feral woman-beast. I think the only weirdness still left is that the suit can come off, and also that, since claws are just using fist animations, the fighting stance is a bit odd. I very much wish for more 'werewolf-like' animations, both for sprinting and fighting, but I dunno if that's even possible.

Overall, this is a pretty fantastic little mod, and way more than I thought you'd ever do when this thread first started. ;)

Hm....I think in order to prevent the outfits from being dropped, I'll need to tell skyrim that they are a quest item...

Everything in 1.7 is now working flawlessly.

Currently added:

• Mask Form spell. Hide your true form, but you lose health and stamina over time while the effect is active. Go into towns safely, but plan ahead or you will die.
  • Mutations: You will take less damage from falling, and make less noise while sneaking. (Note that I am intentionally keeping these values ambiguous, requiem style :D)
  • SexlabNoStrip is REALLY added this time. Sexlab should no longer try taking it off.

Todo before release: Flag all of the armors as a quest item so they cannot be dropped :dodgy:  Thanks for finding that. *Edit2* I might actually put this one off, I have a lot of research to do if I'm going to fix this one. Might make this a version 1.7a release.

Question, have you ever seen the weird texture bug for your body with these armors? I'm wondering if its just my Skyrim or not...

Trust me, I'm nowhere near done yet. It's going to get a lot kinkier after 1.7. ;)

*Edit* Figured out how to make the armor quest items. Just need to do it now. Nevermind, not going to be as easy as I thought. Ugh...

What weird texture bug did you have? The only thing I saw was some clipping in the legs during the early stages of the transformation. This went away as fur climbed up her legs. I also had a bit of 'smashed breast' syndrome with the armor on, which was fairly minor, but still odd since I ran Bodyslide on it.

If possible, you might want to just make the corruption armor invisible in inventory, so the player can't see it to take it off. Making it a quest item would still be ideal even if you can make it invisible, since it will prevent mods like Sanguine's or Submit from wanting to take it if the player is defeated and captured.

Can't wait to see the kinkier stuff you have in mind! As you may have guessed, I really like kinky stuff.  ^_^

Okay, so I found a pretty big bug!

Last night I started another character to test the new SD+ patch that's coming, and one of the mods I left active was this one, even though I didn't really intend on using it on this char (it may have been an oversight, as I started the char rather late). 

Anyhow, I have the mod active, but never went into Anise's basement, much less drank any of the potions; yet, as I was doing the early part of the story missions (had just finished killing the first dragon), I headed over to the hidden basement which starts the 'Angrim's Apprentice' mod quest. I got inside and waited for an hour, as he was not yet out of bed, and suddenly I got the 'full corruption' message pop-up! Then, sure enough, I had the full armor and everything. Angrim didn't aggro me, and I forgot to check if my stats had changed, but I was definitely wearing the full corruption armor and couldn't remove it (but could drop it as before).

So, that might be something you wanna clean up. As for my save, I'm not sure exactly what to do about it. I guess my best bet might be go grab the cure potion, rather than just turning off the mod mid-game. I'll see how that goes.

UPDATE:

Tried heading to Anise's cabin, but the transformation was so close that it happened as I came out of fast travel. I was able to check my stats, and it looked as though I was in the first stage of the corruption stat-wise, though I had the full corruption armor. Also, it didn't look like the full corruption armor I had tried out last night (that I obtained by going through the stages), as the mesh was messed up, with a hazy covering over the torso.

I went into Anise's basement and took the antidote, which cured me, but also killed me. I toggled on immortal mode (TIM), tried again, and though I didn't die my health and stamina were both 0/-5, while my Magicka was high at 185/185 (this is still a new char and didn't have that much Magicka before).

So yeah, some weirdness for sure. I guess my only recourse is either to try disabling the mod, or start my char again. Sadness.

Sounds like I have a lot of work to do.... Might have to rewrite my script from the ground up.. /sigh

*Edit* Actually, I should only need to look at my startup script... Since by that script should be the ONLY way my scripts should start up. But that startup script is going to get completely rewritten once I get 1.7 ready... blah =.=

So far in 1.7: (Basically a strait improvement over 1.6a)

• Edited scripts to make stuff work better.
  • SexLabNoStrip keyword added. For real this time.
  • Mask Form spell. Keep people from murdering you while it is active, but you will die if you keep it up too long. Plan accordingly.
  • New benefits to your werewolf form: mutations.
  • It should no longer be possible to unequip the armors, mainly because they are no longer visible in the menu.
  • Debug traces added for my own sanity. If you have an issue, attach your papyrus log along with your post.
  • Improved scripts slightly.

Actually, I've found 2 bugs. Big ones!

1) The 3rd stage meshes are missing, and I have an invisible body. Well, not missing... I think you have a .xml typo, as they get put into a different folder from the other 3 sets of meshes.

2) The 'mask' spell works perfectly, and allows me to go into town safely while draining health and stamina. The part that doesn't work perfectly is I have no way to turn it off! Casting the spell again just adds another mask on top of the first, so my health and stamina drain even more quickly.

Other than those major but likely easily-corrected issues, I think it's coming along nicely. Still looking forward to the kinky stuff. Also, I FREAKING LOVE Corruption of Champions. :)

EDIT:

In the name of CoC, could I make a small request? If you could somehow finagle the corruption suit to leave slot 52 open, that'd be wonderful. That way I could use it on my futa girl! :D

The armor doesn't use slot 52. Knock yourself out.

Also, damn you bugs! You stop me from getting to work on the fun stuff! :dodgy:

What I want to do with....nevermind, creation kit doesn't want to recognize the new scripts I've written. This is going to take a long time *sigh*.

But it still seems to cover that slot, as the wang disappears as soon as the corruption suit is added.

it's not a big deal, I am not super-attached to the futa or anything... I've just been experimenting while between play-throughs and figured I'd test that character out with this armor. But I'm sure there are others who would really enjoy it if you could make it happen.

I'll put it on my (ever growing) list of things to think about doing. Haha... This mod is quickly growing out of the scope of one amateur modder though. :-/

Also, the program I was using to edit papyrus scripts is broken now... Delays, delays.

Can't figure out the right trigger to use for my scripts.... Yep, my frustration level just went over 9000.