View File

What is it?

Personally, I have always adored Leito86's work on creature features, particularly for the werewolves. However, it had always pained me that I had to choose between either his work, or Vectorplexus's Mighty Beast meshes. So, I decided to combine the two of them together.

There are two packages, one that contain the combined meshes with a flaccid state, and the other contain the combined meshes in an erect state.

Installation

I've tried to keep things simple, while also keeping my own stress to a minimum. To do that, there are two parts to this installation.

The first thing you will want to do is install Mighty Beasts for werewolves, which you can find here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

Installing this will give you everything you need to have this mod work properly, because the esp file it comes with is already set up to properly support weight slider werewolves (of both genders, might I add.)

After the original mighty beasts is installed, you will need to choose which meshes (flaccid or erect... NOT both) you want to use. From here, you simply overwrite any files from mighty beasts over it. I've made sure both packages are easy to install with one's mod manager of choice.

New: Sexlab Nude Creatures (SLNC) version installation instructions

First of all, you will need to install SLNC, otherwise there isn't a lot of point in installing this version. You won't crash, but you'll never see the erect meshes.

From here, you will need to, as before, install mighty beasts. (I recommend mighty beasts because it gives female werewolves that have weight scaling as well.)

Then, you will simply let these files overwrite them. DO NOT USE THE OTHER VERSIONS WITH THIS VERSION OF THE MOD. I WILL LAUGH AT YOU IF YOU DO.

Ingame, you will need to enable SLNC's MCM option for werewolves, otherwise you will not see the model swap during... uh... mating.

Note that this was just a quick folder I put together. I don't think there will be any problems with it, but if there are, let me know.

Incompatibilities

This mod will conflict with SoS- Full, unless you properly tweak the settings in the schlong addons in order to not add them to werewolves. If you don't know how to do this, I'm sorry, I'm not really the greatest at explaining stuff like that.

FAQ's

I tried installing both of the mods, but only got one version of it...

Again, right now you can only choose one or the other, they are mutually exclusive.

How long did this take you?

That's....an odd question, but okay. I spent several hours on 3ds max trying to get things just right, but gave up when the textures constantly kept on getting messed up. So instead, I spent about 15 minutes on nifSkope, and... here's the final product.

Permissions and Credits

Honestly, none of the assets here are mine to claim. All of the hard work was done by the original modellers, and I just put it together. Check with the original authors as to permissions. (Both of them are, however, fairly open for their permissions, so I suppose I will follow suit. Just don't try making any money off of these meshes or anything stupid like that, and you should be fine.)

On a side note, if, for some reason, either of the original authors want me to remove this mod, just PM me, and I will take it down ASAP. I don't think it will be an issue, but... just in case.

VectorPlexus was the original modeller of the mighty beasts meshes.

Leito86 was the original modeller of the creature features "tools".

• 1 year later...