Nero183 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 7 hours ago, Azunyan said: points are earned by posting on that site but not sure how they take to us posting there tbh and I'm not trying to start a war or anything, if they wanna do this to slow us down/stop us then we need a system to do the same to them otherwise they can freely come here and get anything and we have to work (post) to get from them... Ā You can earn points by posting low-effort content, leaving casual, non-offensive comments on others' threads, or even just posting a meme. As someone from China, I am quite familiar withāand very accepting ofāthis kind of forum point system. What is actually rare to me is a system like this forum's, where there are no restrictions on downloads and all you need is a registered account. I also asked the moderator, in the comments under their announcement, for their thoughts on foreigners using machine translation to post and comment; they gave a very friendly reply. 1
AddictedMod Posted September 8 Posted September 8 someone know why this mod dont work? Sirinė린 ė§ė²ģė ģ린.zip
Adm99 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 I don't see why Arca went back to anti-sharing tactics now. I thought they had an agreement with other modding communities not to do that anymore. More restrictions just makes everything worse for everybody. I guess they just want to watch foreigners spam junk posts on their forum and pretend that they are sincere.
RappyTheRacoon Posted September 8 Posted September 8 3 hours ago, Sepi4 said: Has anyone found a solution to this broken shrub texture? I disabled my mods to see if it was the cause but it's not. Ā Ā Hide contents Ā I just accepted it as a price to pay for modding atp ngl Ā
w851230 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 8 hours ago, Sepi4 said: Has anyone found a solution to this broken shrub texture? I disabled my mods to see if it was the cause but it's not. Ā Ā Hide contents Ā https://gamebanana.com/mods/529138#FileInfo_1797220 After removing the old transparency filter, download the latest transparency filter and put it into MOD, then close and restart the game and it should work normally, that's what I did, using XXMI 1
Ageir Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Searching for this modĀ https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/106765254?target=all&keyword=gengen&p=26 1
LowBudgetDude1 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/1/2026 at 10:11 AM, Agap said: someone here can share this Odette new mod from Rollact please. Ā Ā OdetteVariety(LoreFriendly).zip OdetteRBunny(LoreFriendly).zip OdetteVariety(Thicc).rar OdetteRBunny(Thicc).rar 12
Krysha Posted September 8 Posted September 8 1 hour ago, LowBudgetDude1 said: Ā OdetteVariety(LoreFriendly).zip 69.95 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteRBunny(LoreFriendly).zip 137.53 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteVariety(Thicc).rar 23.39 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteRBunny(Thicc).rar 26.23 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download Ā odettevariety thiccĀ what is changing with key swap 9Ā
consulo Posted September 8 Posted September 8 1 hour ago, kirito5588 said: need mod byĀ nineteen Remove DISABLED from name DISABLED IronOreMod1.1.zipDISABLED TepetlisaurusMod.zip 5
Agap Posted September 9 Posted September 9 14 hours ago, LowBudgetDude1 said: Ā OdetteVariety(LoreFriendly).zip 69.95 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteRBunny(LoreFriendly).zip 137.53 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteVariety(Thicc).rar 23.39 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download OdetteRBunny(Thicc).rar 26.23 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download Thank you very much for sharing this mod man, you're hero. perhaps do you have another mod like Sandrone, Nicole, and Yae Miko from Rollact too please.Ā sorry if i asking too much.
ęøå¤©åø Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Does anyone know how to fix the bugs in Genshin Impact? Iāve tried many solutions, but none of them really work. Is there anyone who knows how to fix them and could share their methods? genshin_gimi_testdata_EN.log
idk___1234 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 minutes ago, HANK5891 said: The full version Ā Posts of EX-O5 from Patreon | Pawchive Ā
Innome Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Anyone have this Freminet mod? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/88836587?category=ėŖØėź³µģ &target=all&keyword=ķė 미ė¤&p=1
Innome Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Looking for Miku Faruzan mod https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99193224?category=ėŖØėź³µģ &before=2024-02-18T13%3A46%3A08.000Z
burinki Posted September 9 Posted September 9 22 minutes ago, Innome said: Miku Faruzan mod ćę¢ćć¦ćć¾ć https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/99193224?category=ėŖØėź³µģ &before=2024-02-18T13%3A46%3A08.000Z Is this it? FaruzanMod (ć©ććććć¼ć«).zip 1
el pijon Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) On 8/9/2026 at 7:44, LowBudgetDude1 said: Ā Variedad Odette (Amigable con el Lore).zip 69,95 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 descargas OdetteRBunny(Compatible con la historia).zip 137,53 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 descargas OdetteVariety (Thicc).rar 23,39 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 descargas OdetteRBunny(Thicc).rar 26,23 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 descargas i dont know why is broken my odette, maybe because i use 3dmigoto Edited September 10 by el pijon
burinki Posted September 10 Posted September 10 https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/151494184/post/152844735 Does anyone have this mod? I also tried to fix the mod for this batch myself, but I couldn't do it. aiui-é ēč¾¾-ē§é»é¦.zip 1
RA2489 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 3 hours ago, burinki said: https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/151494184/post/152844735 Does anyone have this mod? I also tried to fix the mod for this batch myself, but I couldn't do it. aiui-é ēč¾¾-ē§é»é¦.zip 45.21 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download If I remember right, the patch after this was released the texture slots for it changed. The slots should be this assuming it didn't change this patch and I just haven't seen it yet: ps-t3 = Resourceaiuiob6ADiffuse ps-t4 = Resourceaiuiob6ANormalMap ps-t5 = Resourceaiuiob6ALightMap Same spots for theĀ Resourceaiuiob6B parts as well. Edited September 10 by RA2489 7
katetana Posted September 10 Posted September 10 2 hours ago, RA2489 said: If I remember right, the patch after this was released the texture slots for it changed. The slots should be this assuming it didn't change this patch and I just haven't seen it yet: ps-t3 = Resourceaiuiob6ADiffuse ps-t4 = Resourceaiuiob6ANormalMap ps-t5 = Resourceaiuiob6ALightMap Same spots for theĀ Resourceaiuiob6B parts as well. hey thx, now i can fix broken texture nod-krai adventure guild sandrone mod 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now