Innome Posted August 29 Posted August 29 On 2/19/2026 at 4:51 AM, Ageir said: Anyone have Yelan mod https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/111774630 +1 2
lolikingrentaro Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 12 hours ago, iGoonOnFeet said: Hi! I tried modifying the Sandrone mod PaimonTaxcollector have created to suit my personal preferences. It worked more or less, but now her skin has become lighter, and I have no idea how to make her skin look like it did originally. I was wondering if someone could help me with this? I literally have zero knowledge about modding, so I obviously have no idea where I went wrong. Thank you! More details on what you've tried to edit would be helpful. Have you only been messing around with the .ini file, or have you been editing textures? In either case, providing the original files too would also be helpful since I assume you've only attached your edited version. edit* took a look at it in game and my best guess is that you may not have followed the expected process for editing .dds files. https://github.com/SilentNightSound/GI-Model-Importer/blob/main/Guides/TextureModdingTutorial.md might be slightly useful since it discusses terms like BC7 Linear/SRGB which I'm no expert in but do understand are most likely relevant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8oZ1TFZtg might be a little bit more relevant since it actually covers editing the textures for a character specifically. Edited August 30 by lolikingrentaro new information
Azunyan Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, Innome said: +1 I believe this is it Remove the DISABLED text and give it a try, let me know please DISABLED YelanMod Belle hair with coat.rar 2
Scarecrow03 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 4 hours ago, AtomicGrievous said: I'm having this problem; could someone help me? It's my first time using mods in Genshin. I'm used to using WWMI, but this keeps happening with GIMI—how do I fix it? You need to use 3dmigoto instead
Innome Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Azunyan said: I believe this is it Remove the DISABLED text and give it a try, let me know please DISABLED YelanMod Belle hair with coat.rar 19.2 MB · 1 download It is just without the bun, ty Edited August 30 by Innome
Azunyan Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 46 minutes ago, Innome said: It is just without the bun, ty There's some toggles from what I see, it uses those keys and no problem ] [ Edited August 30 by Azunyan
pepsedna01 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/181426714?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1 Please help pass? This code is very difficult for me. 2
Bebroch Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/28/2026 at 5:33 PM, Sakadyk said: hello, does anyone have this mav's mod by tyc? seems like it's a port of clorinde's mod. thanks Here Bunny_Mavu.rar 2
healsing Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, pepsedna01 said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/181426714?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1 Please help pass? This code is very difficult for me. here,its the password--gayshin괴물 Will it prompt you to link your Arca Live account first?i cant pay the point. 1
kwandotoo Posted August 30 Posted August 30 3 hours ago, pepsedna01 said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/181426714?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1 Please help pass? This code is very difficult for me. gayshin + 괴물 its paid mod 1
iGoonOnFeet Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) Hi! I tried modifying the Sandrone mod PaimonTaxcollector have created to suit my personal preferences. It worked more or less, but now her skin has become lighter, and I have no idea how to make her skin look like it did originally. I was wondering if someone could help me with this? I literally have zero knowledge about modding, so I obviously have no idea where I went wrong. I only modified SandroneBodyADiffuse.dds. The “Large Nipple” one is the one I edited, and the “Original” one… well, it’s the original. Thank you! Edit : Apparently the original zip is empty. So here to link to the mod directly. https://gamebanana.com/mods/704164 Sandrone Large nipples.zip Sandrone (original).zip Edited August 31 by iGoonOnFeet 1
Rosseweiss Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Can someone share Bakery Navia please? The update messed up the mod. https://gamebanana.com/mods/633599
kovsel Posted August 30 Posted August 30 19 hours ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Does any legend have this mod from Monsoon: Lynette Mod 1-6 Merged: Here buddy. monsoon-LynetteModMerged.zip 1
Crzyelf13 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 hello im having an issue with this mod for some reason its pitch black. any help is appreciated
greenwyvern Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Does someone have the full NSFW version of this Columbina mod plz https://gamebanana.com/mods/709503 1
idk___1234 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 does anyone has this mod by john ripper7 i found it on Post "(Arlecchino) Freminet xxx anim" by "johnripper7" from Pixiv Fanbox | Kemono and "(Arlecchino) Freminet xxx anim" by johnripper7 from Pixiv Fanbox | Pawchive its animated mod 2
Clara is my sex slave Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Does anyone have any of these teo mods? Nahida mod and Aino mod by Arakayaya
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 7 hours ago, kovsel said: monsoon-LynetteModMerged.zip 48.28 MB · 1 download Thanks a bunch!! 1
Nyahallo Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 1 hour ago, GGiuneed said: Does anyone have any of these teo mods? Nahida mod and Aino mod by Arakayaya https://nahida.live/akasha/link/4GDcA7Uh-auY https://nahida.live/akasha/link/7ULcXmJSamsL only active for 24 hours Edited August 30 by Nyahallo 1
MenBS Posted August 30 Posted August 30 55 minutes ago, Nyahallo said: https://nahida.live/akasha/link/Q3cyuBv-oehJ only active for 24 hours Invalid sharing link. It may have expired or be incorrect. 2
Clara is my sex slave Posted August 30 Posted August 30 1 hour ago, Nyahallo said: https://nahida.live/akasha/link/4GDcA7Uh-auY https://nahida.live/akasha/link/7ULcXmJSamsL only active for 24 hours THX ive been looking everywhere for them 1
hl1404 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) Anyone have the Mavuika and Lumine mod by Kazeyako ? Edited August 31 by hl1404 2
pregenjoyer Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Ask again if anyone have avatar nsfw mod for newest version?
RoMaXa31 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 7 hours ago, hl1404 said: У когось є мод Mavuika та Lumine від Kazeyako? Mavuika Corrupted KazeMods.7z.rar 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now