Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Here's an armor I'd love to see converted. I've seen a guy on this thread and a few others request it. I think it's modular, not entirely sure, so it may take some time. Again though, it may be an easy convert. I'll attach the file down below, but I'm not sure what body it uses, though if had to guess, I'd say its a UNP armor. If someone would like to convert it, that'd be awesome, if not , don't worry about it :D

Screenshots:

16582555968_61b013a2e3_o.png

2015-03-15_00108.jpg

May I bump luxurious seduction (from page 79) and ask: was it done (and I missed it)? Did someone had a closer look on it? Is it CBBE? Would it be much work to make it bodyslide?

come on. i'll kiss the feet of whoever converts 

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59408/?

pwetty please with suger on top, pleaaase?

I thought Edhildil's armors couldn't be converted because he never weighted them properly or something.  Time and time again I asked people to make one for his Mermer Armor set and nobody could do it. 

What? But..I've seen a few of them converted. I have, so I thought they could convert em fine

Mithril armor was converted, as were a few others.

come on. i'll kiss the feet of whoever converts 

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59408/?

pwetty please with suger on top, pleaaase?

I thought Edhildil's armors couldn't be converted because he never weighted them properly or something.  Time and time again I asked people to make one for his Mermer Armor set and nobody could do it. 

What? But..I've seen a few of them converted. I have, so I thought they could convert em fine

Mithril armor was converted, as were a few others.

Really?  Someone else told me they couldn't do it because they didn't have weight values or something I didn't fully understand because I'm not a modeler.  If you've been getting them to work, could you try converting Edhildil's Mermer armor to Bodyslide 2 and possibly HDT as well?

Look up through this thread, there's at least one Edhildil outfit mentioned. Mermer outfit may be weighted wrong, but I doubt the others are.

Is it possible to fix it or no?  It's one of the few armor sets he's made that I actually want to use and would love to see converted to BS2. 

Look up through this thread, there's at least one Edhildil outfit mentioned. Mermer outfit may be weighted wrong, but I doubt the others are.

Is it possible to fix it or no?  It's one of the few armor sets he's made that I actually want to use and would love to see converted to BS2.

The weights are a little goofy, which causes Outfit Studio to crash when you try to save. If you ran it through Mesh Rigger first, it would probably work fine; not the first time I've run into issues like that. You may be able to fix that in OS, by replacing all the weights - I'm not sure but one could try. I would also recommend importing it into 3ds Max and exporting it again and/or tweaking it in Nifskope so all the objects are aligned properly without having to try to 'Move Shape' and line it up manually. And even after you've got that stuff working, you'll still need to fit it to the CBBE body, since it's currently shaped to a non-standard CBBE shape.

And obviously there are no _0 and _1 meshes, which means it doesn't support the in-game weight slider. Quick edit to the ESP should fix that, but it does mean you have to Bodyslide the hands and feet if for no other reason than to get both meshes. All in all, can absolutely be done in a few steps, none of which are very difficult but are a step higher in difficulty than most outfits require. Besides that, the outfit itself would be pretty easy to create sliders for as it's only 2 skimpy bikinis and various accessories that wouldn't need to 'fit' perfectly.

The weights are a little goofy, which causes Outfit Studio to crash when you try to save. If you ran it through Mesh Rigger first, it would probably work fine; not the first time I've run into issues like that. You may be able to fix that in OS, by replacing all the weights - I'm not sure but one could try. I would also recommend importing it into 3ds Max and exporting it again and/or tweaking it in Nifskope so all the objects are aligned properly without having to try to 'Move Shape' and line it up manually. And even after you've got that stuff working, you'll still need to fit it to the CBBE body, since it's currently shaped to a non-standard CBBE shape.

And obviously there are no _0 and _1 meshes, which means it doesn't support the in-game weight slider. Quick edit to the ESP should fix that, but it does mean you have to Bodyslide the hands and feet if for no other reason than to get both meshes. All in all, can absolutely be done in a few steps, none of which are very difficult but are a step higher in difficulty than most outfits require. Besides that, the outfit itself would be pretty easy to create sliders for as it's only 2 skimpy bikinis and various accessories that wouldn't need to 'fit' perfectly.

I wish I knew how to do any of that.  I'm pretty pants-on-head retarded when it comes to coding and modeling.  That's why I ask other people to do things for me and make requests here.  :P

So am I, and I honestly request the dominatrix/pure lust outfits to be bodyslided, even tho tey are heavily modular. Please...pretty please? they need HDT conversions too, cause they only have boob bounce, not butt jiggle, and that ass needs to bounce.

i have tried to figure out how to add hdt to this:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36518/?  if any one could give help or even do this but  throw in an explanation how it was done it that would be appreciated.  i am thankful for all the work and time poeple have put into skyrim modding and i have enjoyed alot of that work but rather than just ask someone else to do this outright id like to learn but am having trouble with some things.  i get so far and then nothing.  i have tried using the bodyslide tutorial on here and came up to the part of moving your body to the mesh in the outfit studio but cannot figure out how exactly to move the mesh and body together.  also i am not sure this can be done like normal armor conversions since this is basically paint but it does have nif files so i am sure someone will know how.  thx for any help in advance.

edit:  not sure how to put links into spoiler thing, never linked on here before