Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

So, I'm having a very frustrating moment with a mashup replacing another mod...

So, I'm using Goma's Black Widow mod and I'm wanting to use the boots from Tera's Rogue Event 30 as I prefer heels than clunky shoes.

I'm using MO and merged Black Widow with a bunch of other armor sets.

I then have folders below this merge for my mashups listed and by priority - I do this all the time.

I have a folder to replace the boots in Black Widow which overwrites them. In MO it shows under the Conflict tab that I am and in Outfit Studio I am... BUT

In game it's the original boots.

I have no idea where they are being pulled from and this is the only mashup that's doing this.

I'm probably just venting and I'm laughing cause I have nothing else left to do...

But maybe someone can give me a a-ha moment with some insight?

30 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

delete or rename the game meshes then build the outfits again to make sure they are been written to the right folder.  Then make sure the esp is showing the right add ons and the biped slots are correct. MY SWAG since I have no clue what your doing. I dont use MO.

Just now, Sorceress99 said:

delete or rename the game meshes then build the outfits again to make sure they are been written to the right folder.  Then make sure the esp is showing the right add ons and the biped slots are correct. MY SWAG since I have no clue what your doing. I dont use MO.

So, delete the meshes that are created in BodySlide? Well, I've never fussed with the esp just replaced the armor or what ever in the mod's folder.

For example, my replacer for the ranger set in Immersive Armor

Spoiler

enb-2018-11-29-12-21-10-00-copy.jpg

I just replace the armor, which is weird why I'm experiencing this.

5 hours ago, RedMonika said:

My personal approach is to build the meshes in separate folder. By pressing "build/batch build + SHIFT" (or holding CTRL). When asked to select a folder I use a precreated empty one. Otherwise MO can put them in any of the virtual folders or Overwrite. Do not forget to close and then start again MO to register the manually created folder and to tick the activation box. That way I can have different body in another profile.

If anything is unclear - inquire further.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:59 PM, RedMonika said:

So, I'm having a very frustrating moment with a mashup replacing another mod...

So, I'm using Goma's Black Widow mod and I'm wanting to use the boots from Tera's Rogue Event 30 as I prefer heels than clunky shoes.

I'm using MO and merged Black Widow with a bunch of other armor sets.

I then have folders below this merge for my mashups listed and by priority - I do this all the time.

I have a folder to replace the boots in Black Widow which overwrites them. In MO it shows under the Conflict tab that I am and in Outfit Studio I am... BUT

In game it's the original boots.

I have no idea where they are being pulled from and this is the only mashup that's doing this.

I'm probably just venting and I'm laughing cause I have nothing else left to do...

In MO try looking on the data tab to see the virtual file structure and make sure your mesh is the correct one, this view may help you sort it out.

image.png.054525f2389a80222574905e564923cd.png

41 minutes ago, coldqueen said:

:classic_rolleyes:

I just want to say----Thanks for converting!!

46926674931_679969102d_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

48679036388_7085e891f3_o.jpg

48679035933_1f8c3e0eff_o.jpg

:classic_blush:

Although there are still shortcomings!!

Watch the movie and you will know!!

But does not affect the screenshot!!

:classic_laugh:

Thank You for the screenshots and videos. With any conversions, there is always shortcomngs.  I can not anticipate the changes I need to make for all body types and in what role a character may play. Doing so generally causes issues with the meshes in the initial form.  We have tools that allow the end user to make their own adjustments.  Since I didnt author the outfits but only add modifications to their work, some oufits are made to do things they are not basically not capable of preforming because of structure and /or design. You have to accept these limitations, make your own adjustments or use something different. I try to strike a balance overall and let the end user decide on the merits.

5 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

Hezimao CBBE HDT BS.  The first conversion I've uploaded.

[Hezimao2019]42.7z 3.78 MB · 5 downloads

The outfit isn't buildable in bodyslide. Your save information is incorrect. Reload the outfit in OS and save again but specify a ShapeData folder name, usually the same as the SliderSet's. I suggest using _Hezimao42 for both. Be sure to delete the old save info first.