Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

This will be my first official request and I think it is a great request if I do say so myself and I wonder why no one has wanted this.....http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6476/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D6476&pUp=1

As a side request, can I request koffman 77? lol I am a fan of your work secretly.

Thank you for considering but really any modder would be very appreciated. 

I have NEVER had the chance to actually sit back and enjoy the conversions I've made like everyone else has. It's time I changed that.

It's only fair. I've enjoyed your conversions quite a bit. Thanks for all your work!

Hey hey guys! Just thought I'd drop by and say that just finished my last two conversions for my thread. Now that these are done, I can finally say that Wave 2 of the CCCP is now complete.

Also with that said, I am now officially winding down operations for the CCCP as well. I'm not as driven as I once was, and feel that I've converted nearly all I've wanted to convert. Not to say I'm done forever, just for now as it is. Plus should Nise-kun return or I happen see something that I just can't resist (like the Nordic Carved Bikini), you can better your bottom dollar I'll be all over. It just won't be for CPPP.

It also should be stated that in all my time converting, I have NEVER had the chance to actually sit back and enjoy the conversions I've made like everyone else has. It's time I changed that. So thanks for all the love guys and remember, this isn't goodbye, but simply farewell... for now. :)

Remember to keep it bottomless guys (and gals ;))!

PEACE!I 

I for one appreciate your work! Thank you sir. 

Lol he is selling hahaha who is dumb enough to buy it

Sadly, there's enough people that actually buy them (I even have proof).

Even though you could simply take his free followers (which use the same head) and import their head meshes using RaceMenu to have it on your player character, for free.

I'd like to make a couple requests if anyone may be able to tackle these.

First one is Gatti's Renaire type 1 High Heel version which I think was a modify by Slink Queen though not a 100% for sure file is pretty old and my memory sucks lol. So if it could get CBBE HDT'd or COS Body from Bounce and Jiggle and would be so extra awesome if the heels could get set for HDT HHS or NiOveride Heel system be so sweet.

Gatti Renaire - Highheels version TS_GattiHeels1_2-13029-1-2.rar

I had tried to set it for the CBBE HDT body many months ago with no luck. Problem i couldn't get around was the body alignment being way lower and forward than the HDT Body. I had realigned it in outfit studio and seemed to take, till in game it was down low and forward on the character like it had looked originaly in OS, btw the original body in it is a way older CBBE no weight slider setup if I remember right.

Second is Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis for CBBE by Nikitaa .

Sexy bikinis 4-1-11764-4-1.rar

Back on page 120 some had asked for this and one reply said it was in this thread but i've been from page 1 to here and ain't seen it and the person didn't give the other a link to it so if it did get done I haven't seen it on anyones list yet.

CBBE HDT files for this would be awesome.

Any help on these be greatly appreciated, thanks ahead of time. Plus just likie to say thanks for the hard work alot of you guys have done on conversions and what not, really helps keep the game alive. @ Perfidy Love the sexy vampire feed animation,, awwesome!

Dwadle, on 18 Apr 2016 - 11:45 PM, said:snapback.png

yaruguma_sou, on 16 Apr 2016 - 01:49 AM, said:snapback.png

Would love it if anyone could convert this mod  http://mod.dysintrop...bikini-for-7bo/

I second this! :shy:

would love this converted to cbbe bodyslide as well, the UUNP is already out there

http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/75012/ for the nexus link

CBBE bodyslide with hdt souds great for this please.