Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

~snip~

Ā 

That does work but now it looks weird in different ways.

I don't think that can be fixed though. it's just how the whole setup handles armor.

The skirt now moves like it is part of the leg and not how a skirt should move. I am completely unable to add cloth physics so I will have to leave this to someone else.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You can paint weights by hand. I think if you invert the mask that hides the unweighted parts it would only show those areas that would need hand painting, as the auto feature isn't up to the job.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't think that would help with the skirt moving like pants.

Ā 

That aside; I didn't even understand what exactly those masks on the unweighted vertices are for, do you believe I know how to paint weights properly?!

Ā 

Ā 

This might help -

Ā 

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Copying-bone-weights

Ā 

Would appreciate a CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversion for Ada Wong Dress http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-1771.htmlĀ 

Ā 

Slow down, I can't convert them as fast as you can name them.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you!! I Problem: BS2 is not converting the dress. BS2 wrote the _0 and the _1 to directory but do not show in NifScope nor are converted in game. They do show in the preview as converted. The .nif does show in NifScope.

Ā 

Ā 

Would appreciate a CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversion for Ada Wong Dress http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-1771.htmlĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you!! I Problem: BS2 is not converting the dress. BS2 wrote the _0 and the _1 to directory but do not show in NifScope nor are converted in game. They do show in the preview as converted. The .nif does show in NifScope.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, of course, forgot that. The original mod doesn't use weights and I already changed the esp yesterday.

Ā 

This one had the esp aswell.

Ā 

BTW: THe High Heels look weird since the textures form a ring on the ankles, maybe something about it using UNP textures but getting CBBE ones now..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, of course, forgot that. The original mod doesn't use weights and I already changed the esp yesterday.

Ā 

This one had the esp aswell.

Ā 

BTW: THe High Heels look weird since the textures form a ring on the ankles, maybe something about it using UNP textures but getting CBBE ones now..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Perfect :exclamation:ā€‹Ā Ā Love the dress. Thank you for the fix, Fakenet. Your an AngelĀ  :angel:Ā The shoes are funky for sure but I have plenty of shoes I can wear instead. Are you taking requests now? I have a few more I'd like converted. I don't usually make requests as the wonderful modders here on LL do a great job of converting most of what I like but every once in a while I have one to do. Love your work!! Much appreciated!!Ā  :heart:

Ā 

Would appreciate a CBBE HDT & Bodyslide conversion for Artificial AcademyĀ http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-483.html

Ā 

Only if you can come up with a conversion set for CBBE 1.2 or whatever that bodyshape is supposed to be.

Ā 

Ā 

Posting says its for CBBE. You're saying its not?Ā 

Ā 

Perfect :exclamation:ā€‹Ā Ā Love the dress. Thank you for the fix, Fakenet. Your an AngelĀ  :angel:Ā The shoes are funky for sure but I have plenty of shoes I can wear instead. Are you taking requests now? I have a few more I'd like converted. I don't usually make requests as the wonderful modders here on LL do a great job of converting most of what I like but every once in a while I have one to do. Love your work!! Much appreciated!!Ā  :heart:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, it says it's for CBBE and it probably is set up for CBBE textures but the shape just isn't the standard CBBE shape.

Ā 

I am never taking requests, I just pick up what I like and reserve the right to reject anything that i deem too much a hassle to convert.

Ā 

That Homuras Black Rose Witch for example doesn't fit the shape of the body so when you just convert it the breasts look like balls of crumbled paper.

I'd have to adapt the shape manually and I am currently not in the mood to do that five times for the same outfit.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, it says it's for CBBE and it probably is set up for CBBE textures but the shape just isn't the standard CBBE shape.

Ā 

I am never taking requests, I just pick up what I like and reserve the right to reject anything that i deem too much a hassle to convert.

Ā 

That Homuras Black Rose Witch for example doesn't fit the shape of the body so when you just convert it the breasts look like balls of crumbled paper.

I'd have to adapt the shape manually and I am currently not in the mood to do that five times for the same outfit.

Ā 

Indeed there are alot of armors/clothing with wierd body shapes. makes them annoying to convert.

And im the same. I just convert what i like :D

Ā 

Anyways. If the armor/clothing mesh is the same with just different textures you dont have to do it 5 times. You convert it once.

Then just save the same project 4 more times under different names. Then you change the textures paths in nifskope for each project.

So much faster then having to convert the same armor 5 times.

Saves alot of time when you convert an armor with lot different texture versions.

It also means you only have to fix it once if you find any clipping instead of trying to fix the same thing 5 times.

Ā 

Keep up the good work :D

Ā 

Indeed there are alot of armors/clothing with wierd body shapes. makes them annoying to convert.

Ā 

Anyways. If the armor/clothing mesh is the same with just different textures you dont have to do it 5 times. You convert it once.

Then just save the same project 4 more times under different names. Then you change the textures paths in nifskope for each project.

Saves alot of time when you convert an armor with lot different texture versions.

It also means you only have to fix it once if you find any clipping instead of trying to fix the same thing 5 times.

Ā 

Ā 

I know about the texture pathing but you still have to do that.

And you also have to manually change all the names in the sliderset. Or does it work if you just open the edited nif bodyshape and conform sliders?

Okay, so I've been working on some of the armor files I've downloaded currently this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17876/?

Ā 

However, whenever I try to make this armor Bodyslide compatible though most of the armor will work fine, the boots and gloves I don't have this issue with (I have no intention of doing the chainmail, it's a pain because it's not smooth with the bodyĀ and I truthfully don't like it), but with the armor I get little pieces that will disappear like if individual vertexes are just all of the sudden gone in game, the outfit will pull up fine in Bodyslide though. I've tried converting it a number of times to see if I messed up somewhere, I've check the esp to make sure everything was in order (_1.nif is selected and weight slider is enabled), but I'm still getting this issue.

Ā 

If anyone knows or has any ideas for what I can test for then it would be much appreciated, you don't need to convert the files yourself but I you want to try to, let me know first so I can send you mine then you won't have to start from scratch, not that this is a hard outfit to convert (or at least it shouldn't have been ......)

Ā 

Example:

post-1347426-0-13382300-1494387325_thumb.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Er... I seem to really pick winners when it comes to wanting something converted. -head scratch- Well, if it's too much of a hassle for ya, I don't blame you for not doing it. Thanks for taking the time to look at it though, and sorry at the same time.

Ā 

Okay, so I've been working on some of the armor files I've downloaded currently this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17876/?

Ā 

However, whenever I try to make this armor Bodyslide compatible though most of the armor will work fine, the boots and gloves I don't have this issue with (I have no intention of doing the chainmail, it's a pain because it's not smooth with the bodyĀ and I truthfully don't like it), but with the armor I get little pieces that will disappear like if individual vertexes are just all of the sudden gone in game, the outfit will pull up fine in Bodyslide though. I've tried converting it a number of times to see if I messed up somewhere, I've check the esp to make sure everything was in order (_1.nif is selected and weight slider is enabled), but I'm still getting this issue.

Ā 

If anyone knows or has any ideas for what I can test for then it would be much appreciated, you don't need to convert the files yourself but I you want to try to, let me know first so I can send you mine then you won't have to start from scratch, not that this is a hard outfit to convert (or at least it shouldn't have been ......)

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

I made a conversion of this a while back, feel free to use it.

20170510023837_1.png20170510023902_1.png

Sexy Kunoichi HDT

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

Sexy Kunoichi HDT

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, interestingly enough it works in the since I don't get the issue, but it does beg to question why I got that issue and your version doesn't. I still have to make some adjustments for it to fit my presets properly, but at least I have a working template. Definitely keeping a copy in case this one messes up somehow when I fix the clipping.

Ā 

Would anyone be willing to fix Rory Campbell's conversion of the Kyna armor? Already asked him myself, but he ignores everything anyone posts nowadays.

Ā 

The chainmail part of the armor isn't converted to bodyslide at all. Obvious appreciation for anyone willing to take the time to do it. Picture for reference.

Ā 

The chain mail part is the baseshape. Copy the information under properties, then delete, load baseshape from another armor set that's good and replace the information under properties... done.

Ā 

Ā 

I've managed to do what you said! However, the chainmail is somehow lighter in shade than it originally was by a lot... Do you know a quick step to fix it?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know about the texture pathing but you still have to do that.

And you also have to manually change all the names in the sliderset. Or does it work if you just open the edited nif bodyshape and conform sliders?

Ā 

Complet first project. then.

Between each saved project change the Display name, Output File Name and ShapeDataFile.

Save as cloth1

Save as cloth2

Save as cloth3

You should have 3 mesh files now.

Then you go into cloth2 and cloth3 mesh files and change those 2 to alternate textures paths.

Boom, you have 3 of the same cloths with different textures. And it only takes a minute or so.

You dont have to touch sliders or conform sliders or anything since you did all of that in first project.

Ā 

Saved me alot of time when converting an armor that has 10 texture variations but is basically the same mesh.

If you already knew about that then im sorry and wish you luck :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

Sexy Kunoichi HDT

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately I still get the same issue whenever I mess with the outfit. What's annoying is I'm not even messing with the mesh where the vertexes disappear. Going to have to see about a work around in the mean time, but thanks for trying to help.

Ā 

Edit: Okay, so I figured out what the problem is. The problem is that for some reason my OS isn't saving it properly? I tested this by making an alternate save on my PC of your Bodyslide Files without making any changes and I got the same issue even though it should have just been an exact copy in a different place. I have no idea why it is doing that for this outfit but it is.