Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/4/2017 at 12:07 AM, Sorceress99 said:

Midnight Light Armor CBBE HDT&Bodyslide You will need main files from here.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77960/?. Any problems, please let me know. Comments are welcomed!

Midnight Light Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-30812700-1504454776_thumb.jpg

Been using the original armor, but I saw this today. Original author wondered why he/she had no idea... I guess it's because that Mita guy posted an update on his blog, and author must be following that blog.

Untitled.png

I don't understand the issue.

I can't mod. I admit it. I applaud everyone that contributes no matter how small. But damn. If Sorceress had taken a mod that was completely custom from scratch, changed stuff, and re-uploaded it... Then fine, absolutely get upset.

But she didn't. She made compatibility files for a mashup, and still required you to go download that original. So it wasn't even re-distributed. Basically she made it so that more people could download and enjoy that outfit and adding to the mod authors traffic.

Then to get upset because someone made it so that your mod, made completely of other peoples work, is available to a wider group?

18 hours ago, A.J. said:

Hello, in the old 2015 I was wearing that outfit. I don't remember anything about it, I attach my MO subfolder to the post if someone could appreciate it.

Ocean Allure.zip

Hello again... I realized I wrote very bad, sorry...

I mean that I converted it in 2015 for my own game, but I don't remember if it was very good, since I wasn't (and still I am not :smile: ) very good in conversions. Also I play with a somewhat skinny character. However, it's still a BS conversion for free :smiley:

Again apologies for the confusing message.

1 hour ago, Vortec said:

I can't speak for her, but she probably took a much needed break.

30 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

Ya I don't blame her lol she converted so many outfits so fast that probably got burnt out on converting stuff or is real busy with life right now.

Yeah, she is a freakin outfit machine ! :smile:

I am glad that she is ok

Take care of yourself @Sorceress99