Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

Yeah, tried that.  Then it kept asking me over and over to enter the figures in the little window to prove I'm not a bot.  Got tired of messing with it.

Works fine for me you must be clicking on wrong thing :tongue:, there is icon after you put in password with down arrow and file size. I never click on anything else. I also use ublock origin and S3 google translator plugins to help navigate some of these sites so maybe I don't get same result as you.

image.png.4a2b7feed62e96a041f9341f26dfb89b.png

Here is file since I was able to get

wuyi.rar

3 hours ago, song huan said:

Is this download allowed? If it is, I can share it.:confused:

I can't download this file because it is too big so Baidu requires I use their network client to get it. I can't install the client because it's in Chinese. Would appreciate if someone could get it for me.

5 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Works fine for me you must be clicking on wrong thing :tongue:, there is icon after you put in password with down arrow and file size. I never click on anything else. I also use ublock origin and S3 google translator plugins to help navigate some of these sites so maybe I don't get same result as you.

image.png.4a2b7feed62e96a041f9341f26dfb89b.png

Here is file since I was able to get

wuyi.rar

got it.  thanks

35 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

Thanks! Whoever updates the main outfit conversion page of this thread needs to update it with all the conversions youve made since september lol since that was the last time the page was updated with new conversions

People come and people go. Stuff gets started and then life interrupts. This is the current updated conversion list:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/

Hi, maybe this isn't the place, but i think it should be simple enough to explain how i could combine some outfit nifs together in order to make a single outfit. I tried it myself in outfit studio by simply importing the nifs into the body but that doesnt seem to change it's look in-game. Here are some screens.image.png.77d1a64d604dc04e0a05d519404f1ade.png

image.thumb.png.1323003ab8d7b850c15917b5171b8d6f.png

Alternatively, if you think it would be easier to just do it. I attached the files below. 

Nieth's Outfit.zip

10 hours ago, usernamewow said:

Hi, maybe this isn't the place, but i think it should be simple enough to explain how i could combine some outfit nifs together in order to make a single outfit. I tried it myself in outfit studio by simply importing the nifs into the body but that doesnt seem to change it's look in-game. Here are some screens.

Alternatively, if you think it would be easier to just do it. I attached the files below. 

Are the pasties showing up?

If so, at least some of your problem is probably due to the different pieces using different biped slots.

As it stands:

Nipples: 32 (Body)

Neck: 35 (Amulet)

Arms: 36 (Ring)

Legs: 54

Panty: 52

If you want to combine them, you either need to use NifSkope change the body slot they use to the same one (probably 32).

(In the Block List window, click on the > n0NiNode to expand the list, click on the next >, (if you're doing this with your combined .nif, skip the one labeled BaseShape in the Value column) click on BSDismemberSkinInstance, go to the Block Details window, expand Partitions, expand Partitions, go to Body Part and double-click under the Value column. Scroll up until you reach SBP_32_BODY.)

Or you need to go into the Creation Kit and change the relevant AA and Armor to use those slots.

7 hours ago, ppp said:

Are the pasties showing up?

If so, at least some of your problem is probably due to the different pieces using different biped slots.

As it stands:

Nipples: 32 (Body)

Neck: 35 (Amulet)

Arms: 36 (Ring)

Legs: 54

Panty: 52

If you want to combine them, you either need to use NifSkope change the body slot they use to the same one (probably 32).

(In the Block List window, click on the > n0NiNode to expand the list, click on the next >, (if you're doing this with your combined .nif, skip the one labeled BaseShape in the Value column) click on BSDismemberSkinInstance, go to the Block Details window, expand Partitions, expand Partitions, go to Body Part and double-click under the Value column. Scroll up until you reach SBP_32_BODY.)

Or you need to go into the Creation Kit and change the relevant AA and Armor to use those slots.

Thanks so much, it's so hard to find specific answers to this kind of question, I had lost hope, you da best.

Spoiler

Does anybody know how to edit a body mesh in such a way that feet and hands meshes from other outfit parts become hidden/replaced?

Question for the CBBE bodyslide converters out there, how do you alter the bodyslide files to change the output .NIF name?

For example:

Say you were working on a mod and you needed to make CBBE conversions for a bunch of outfits but you didn't want to have to do a bunch of CK work changing where the mod pointed to, to get the NIF files. You just wanted bodyslide to create NIF files with the same names as the outfits you were replacing (Probably even overwriting the base UNPB Nif files you intended to ship the mod with). 

I know people say this all the time, but I actually mean it....

Asking for a friend.  :smiley: