Jump to content
XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Recommended Posts

Hello.
Thank you very much for Rodeo Set. Looks awesome. Though, i have a problems with feet. If your character stand still, everything is fine. But, if you sit down, or, make a specific pose, feet appeared bugged. There is a way to fix this? Thank you.

 

01.thumb.png.662ee5414f24db339d191473b6b2c30e.png02.thumb.png.55eb545ecced6780158baa5435027fa4.png03.thumb.png.621da07d2ce6679ba0606fec51b048d7.png04.thumb.png.ed2eaf0ee942a5746beb57ef926781d8.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kshahdoo said:

Hello.
Thank you very much for Rodeo Set. Looks awesome. Though, i have a problems with feet. If your character stand still, everything is fine. But, if you sit down, or, make a specific pose, feet appeared bugged. There is a way to fix this? Thank you.

 

01.thumb.png.662ee5414f24db339d191473b6b2c30e.png02.thumb.png.55eb545ecced6780158baa5435027fa4.png03.thumb.png.621da07d2ce6679ba0606fec51b048d7.png04.thumb.png.ed2eaf0ee942a5746beb57ef926781d8.png

 

Guteris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT BS NIO Bodyslide_v1.2. This revision fixs some clipping on the boots as noted. Drop Data file in your Skyrim folder and overwite.

Guteris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT Bodyslide v1.2.7z

Share this post


Link to post

Hello again, Sorceress.

I have a few more problems with Rodeo Set. I find a massive clippings at gloves and thongs. Also, gloves make hands a lot bigger :confused:

 

Clippings:

 

 


0001.thumb.png.62a9652bd6792feceb9f2b61e44588b9.png0002.thumb.png.16e53bd00c2aff37faca81c48fb73ddc.png0003.thumb.png.230b5c3ce0bd998250bac9ab09cd697b.png0004.thumb.png.34e37709c0a8d00398e5a7abf4e72491.png0005.thumb.png.7f12e916b99d84a7a0e2469ba34dac53.png0006.thumb.png.70adba524517513cf371a0ca0df9c75a.png0007.thumb.png.ca422193b0b16c7cf08116378cfeec11.png0008.thumb.png.38b8b5a1939dbe60de0a9e6f76905d5d.png
 

 

 

Hands deformation:

Spoiler

Without gloves:

0009.thumb.png.902675371862dabc6715758d291e1b24.png

 

With gloves equiped:

0010.thumb.png.033baa62c31f6fd5a5b35bfb5b45efb6.png

 

The hands become bloated :confounded:

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

so you downloaded it and try it out? did the same with the other one too??

Yes I tryed those on site awhile ago . Bodyslide just for shape not for hdt or tbbp .

Static set :( 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I changed the bracerss to slot SPB 34 from slot 32 in the CK and OS. Allows me to use my character's hands instead of a fixed hand. 

So can't wear bracers then ? 

Everything else ok :)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

So can't wear bracers then ? 

Everything else ok :)

If you use the esp file I fixed yes.

Share this post


Link to post

This is a follower mod but it comes with a nice outfit in a few color variations. I have attached a version with this outfit converted to CBBE HDT

 

Alikr.png

 

The outfit mesh has rather few polygons, and it may look ab it odd at extreme body sizes, especially the breasts

EDIT: Adjusted armor slots

 

Alikr_04-57887-0-4 CBBE HDT 2.0.7z

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Power Girl Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO . You need the original files from link above. 

powergirl.jpg

Power Girl Suit CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide.7z

Thank You Very much. Now I have both Powergirl and Wonder Woman.

I found some clippining on the gloves and part of the arms( back & front). I undestand if you can't fix them. Skintight clothes are can be hard to do  as tight as possible ( I tried to do some conversions in the past).

 

Spoiler

heroines.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Musje said:

This is a follower mod but it comes with a nice outfit in a few color variations. I have attached a version with this outfit converted to CBBE HDT

Alikr_04-57887-0-4 CBBE HDT.7z

Alikr.png

 

The outfit mesh has rather few polygons, and it may look ab it odd at extreme body sizes, especially the breasts

Very nice. The yellow hood needs texturing and change the pants to BiPed Slot SPB_53 so that you can wear shoes/boots requiring BiPed Slot SPB_37/38. Panty goes in SPB_52 and the belt in SPB_49.

alikr (1).jpgalikr (3).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Very nice. The yellow hood needs texturing and change the pants to BiPed Slot SPB_53 so that you can wear shoes/boots requiring BiPed Slot SPB_37/38. Panty goes in SPB_52 and the belt in SPB_49.

 

Oh I hadn't even looked at the hoods, there are no mesh files for them; looks like these are standard meshes with alternate textures.

 

The outfit is a single item in slots 32, 34, and 38. I have now changed this to 32 (body), 52 (panty). I left the belt and forearm slots open; there are some items that fit there and complement this outfit nicely. Would that be ok? If so I'll update the zip file

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Musje said:

Oh I hadn't even looked at the hoods, there are no mesh files for them; looks like these are standard meshes with alternate textures.

 

The outfit is a single item in slots 32, 34, and 38. I have now changed this to 32 (body), 52 (panty). I left the belt and forearm slots open; there are some items that fit there and complement this outfit nicely. Would that be ok? If so I'll update the zip file

Your prerogatives,  my dear. Was only suggestions. You outfits look great with very little problems. Well done. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
On 20.11.2017 at 3:30 AM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Kaz Doa Nyo CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Bitch to convert as very low poly and the meshes looks like blocks glued to the body at different angles. Very difficult to fix the all the clippings when the meshes are like that. Check it out.  

Kaz Doa Nyo Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

preview.jpg

 

If you noticed in my main outfit , I removed body-mesh under the outfit to prevent clipping skin through catsuit. You didn't do that in that conversion. Which helps a lot because why would you need a body-mesh under the skin-tight outfit? You are not gonna see it anyways and it helps with performance because game doesn't need to render unecessary polygons and waste processing power.

 

And it has quite a lot of polys around the butt and breasts where its the most important for dem bouncy bouncies fantasies.

 

cheers~~

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×