Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

3 hours ago, CyborgZero said:

Thank You Very much. Now I have both Powergirl and Wonder Woman.

I found some clippining on the gloves and part of the arms( back & front). I undestand if you can't fix them. Skintight clothes are can be hard to do  as tight as possible ( I tried to do some conversions in the past).

Hide contents

heroines.jpg

:heart::heart:

On 20-11-2017 at 8:22 PM, faky said:

all bras and tops have the same, black texture (i only downloaded your file, not the original tho)

as for pants, could you make them as form-fitting as the panties? (also white floral panties dont show up when equipped)

Updated Fitness Outfit set attached! Textures are fixed, and the pants now conform more closely to the body shape (especially butt area)

Fitness Outfit - Bodyslide CBBE HDT 2.0.7z

2 hours ago, Kaz Aanh said:

If you noticed in my main outfit , I removed body-mesh under the outfit to prevent clipping skin through catsuit. You didn't do that in that conversion. Which helps a lot because why would you need a body-mesh under the skin-tight outfit? You are not gonna see it anyways and it helps with performance because game doesn't need to render unecessary polygons and waste processing power.

And it has quite a lot of polys around the butt and breasts where its the most important for dem bouncy bouncies fantasies.

cheers~~

If I understand you correctly, the false front on your suit uses the skin texture you modeled it with. Many of us use special skin textures, such as freckles, molds, scars, warpaints, tattoos and other body marking your suit's false front would cover up. So I remove it to allow user's bodies to show instead. Also, your suit is meant for the DEM body which is very different in size and shape than CBBE.

My body vs Demonic body. Makes a big difference in how many poly are used around the breasts and butt wouldn't you agree?. You didn't have near enough polys to make a your outfit transgress the curves of CBBE body smoothly. Krista doesn't design her clothes to fit any body but her LB EVA for the Demonic race.  So when you try to expand them, they turn  into pointy angles because there aren't enough vertices to cover a curve smoothly. 'Hi poly' is 50 vertices (triangles) p/sq. cm and 'low poly' 10 vertices p/sq.cm. Which one would cover a curve more smoothly?

BTW Your outfit is quite lovely. Thanks for sharing.:wine::wine:

femalebody_1_20171112_19-11-46.jpg

demonica body.jpg

2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Yes using yours but bracers not showing on arms when equipped .

I see pic above it working . This odd lol 

yep, working in mine too. Make sure you aren't wearing something else that also uses Slot 37. Author's can use whatever slot they fancy but can make it difficult to use some things in that slot that also requires it. This is where the 'priority' setting can play it's part.  Say a glove has a priority of 5 is using slot 37 but a shoe with a priority of 8 also uses slot 37 then the shoe will appear and the glove won't.

On 14-10-2017 at 1:48 AM, Sorceress99 said:

[NINI] DawleySyande Outfit CBBE HDT&BS. A lovely HDT Gypsy Dress any belly dancer would adore. It's my best effort yet to keep the flow and swirl it was designed to do. There is some leg clip on the front inside loincloth but I'm not touching this one. ENJOY!!

NINI Dawley Syande Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-89391200-1507938471_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-88487700-1507938472_thumb.jpg

This is a lovely dress! Thank you for converting. I like the head scarf / veil especially :)

7 hours ago, CyborgZero said:

Thank You Very much. Now I have both Powergirl and Wonder Woman.

I found some clippining on the gloves and part of the arms( back & front). I undestand if you can't fix them. Skintight clothes are can be hard to do  as tight as possible ( I tried to do some conversions in the past).

Reveal hidden contents

heroines.jpg

Where did you find Wonder Woman? I thought I saw one or two on here a few months ago but they weren't for CBBE?

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

:star:NEW:star: Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT BS NIO Bodyslide_v1.4.  This revision fixes more clippings as reported by Kshahdoo  and corrects the author's name. You will still need the original files from.. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55715-unpb-tv/.

Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide-v1.4.7z

Thank you. 
But, looks like, we have another little problem now. Some gloves do not appear at character, after i equip them. Here they are.

Rodeo Gloves - Black

01.png

Rodeo Gloves - Jeans

02.png

Rodeo Gloves - Phyton

03.png

All other pieces of armor works fine :anguished:

2 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

Thank you. 
But, looks like, we have another little problem now. Some gloves do not appear at character, after i equip them. Here they are.

Rodeo Gloves - Black

Rodeo Gloves - Jeans

Rodeo Gloves - Phyton

All other pieces of armor works fine :anguished:

:star:Update:star: Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide_v1.6  Lets try this one more time. This revision is to fix the missing 3 gloves of the set. Please drop the data file into your skyrim folder and overwrite.  The problems are a result in my trying to upgrade Outfit Studio to 4.4. and lost track of where I was in the conversions for Rodeo. With no help from the OS team,  ultimate had to switch back to 4.3.4 to get OS to work again.

PS I appreciate you folks reporting problems with the conversion but please try on everything in the mod to make sure it all works before reporting. Its very inefficient to fix things piece mill, report everything at once and I can get it all fixed at the same time. Thanks

Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide-v1.6.7z

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

:star:Update:star: Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide_v1.6  Lets try this one more time. This revision is to fix the missing 3 gloves of the set. Please drop the data file into your skyrim folder and overwrite.  The problems are a result in my trying to upgrade Outfit Studio to 4.4. and lost track of where I was in the conversions for Rodeo. With no help from the OS team,  ultimate had to switch back to 4.3.4 to get OS to work again.

PS I appreciate you folks reporting problems with the conversion but please try on everything in the mod to make sure it all works before reporting. Its very inefficient to fix things piece mill, report everything at once and I can get it all fixed at the same time. Thanks

Gutris Rodeo Set CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide-v1.6.7z

Thank you.

In previous version, all gloves appeared at character after i equip them. This problem occurs only in v1.4 update.

3 hours ago, sfeile said:

Some of the Newmiller, S&D,  and silver angel for you Sorceress. Hope you like them.

20171202035618_1.thumb.jpg.1a28ec20b12d8939eab9de25cb4fcc1f.jpg

I :heart: them, sfeile. Your character certainly does my conversions justice. Thank you for sharing her with us!

7 hours ago, llllilolll said:

[ V1.6] Sorry,My holster don't show when I equip body(cloth) part. But when I un-equip body part it show up again,What I'm doing wrong?

:star:NEW:star: Gutris Rodeo CBBE HDT NIO Bodyslide  ESP fix. The priority settings have been tweeked for the gloves and holsters. Drop ESP into your Skyrim data folder and overwrite.

Rodeo Set.esp

10 minutes ago, Viper6911 said:

Good Evening , well can i make a request please))) here it is https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-569.html one mod and second one ) https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-878.html convert that mods to cbbe bodyslide + hdt please 

33012b29ed0at.jpg

89aef8ad094ct.jpg

Sword of the Spirit here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=1970565