XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Honoka Casual 

Version Up

Add vest

So,
Request action again

Sorry.

The coat and boots are not convertable. They don't respond to any brush painting so can't change the shape. Like a hologram. Just an image. 

Thanks for the coversion of Pyromancer DS i was looking for that tho, and thanks to convert all of these things even if i dont use them, 

DOA Honoka Costume CBBE, DOA Mila Racer CBBE

As requested.. 

Many Thx!!! :)

post-175968-0-25717400-1508794908_thumb.png

DOA Mila Racer CBBE - have neck bug if NPC weight less then 100

Is that so?

unavoidably

Thank you for your reply

And

Honoka Racer CBBE HDT&BS

Li Honoka CBBE HDT&BS

Conversion

Thank you ^ _ ^

Remainder

UNPB Tina Swimwear

UNPB kas swinsuit

Conversion

Please.

Honoka Casual 

Version Up

Add vest

So,
Request action again

Sorry.

Thanks Malfdawg. How did you fix them. I couldn't get them to respond to my brushes. They looked like the meshes were inside out.

Thanks Malfdawg. How did you fix them. I couldn't get them to respond to my brushes. They looked like the meshes were inside out.

strangely they were inside out.. so instead of using the expansion brush from the outside, I used the reduction brush from the inside  ;)

strangely they were inside out.. so instead of using the expansion brush from the outside, I used the reduction brush from the inside  ;)

Never thought to do that. I messed with the nif in Nifskope to see if there was some wrong with the specular, alphas or shader flags but nothing seemed to change anything. I had an outfit do that once and it turned out to be bad .dds files. I changed them to DXT5 instead of DXT1 and that fixed it. But that wasn't the case here. Well you fixed them so all is good. Thanks! :)

Found this while serfing the mod sites BDO Ranger New Cloth CBBE HDT&BS.

Something weird happening to me after build in BS everything looks fine in Outfit studio but in game outfits are invisible and outfits name are "☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐..." any idea how to fix it ?

Something weird happening to me after build in BS everything looks fine in Outfit studio but in game outfits are invisible and outfits name are "☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐..." any idea how to fix it ?

Open TES5 Edit. Select "BDO Ranger New Cloth" esp, find "armor" tab, and change item names. Done.

Open TES5 Edit. Select "BDO Ranger New Cloth" esp, find "armor" tab, and change item names. Done.

Yes i did it, but outfit is still invisible after i wear it, basically i wear it but im still naked, swords,dagger,bow works fine 

Here is the translated ESP for BDO Ranger-NewCloth CBBE HDT&BS  

Yes i did it, but outfit is still invisible after i wear it, basically i wear it but im still naked, swords,dagger,bow works fine 

You also have to add all the main races. The author has it set so only Nords can wear the armor. See my translated ESP below.

Ranger_NewCloth.esp

Here is the translated ESP for BDO Ranger-NewCloth CBBE HDT&BS  

You also have to add all the main races. The author has it set so only Nords can wear the armor. See my translated ESP below.

Thanks, unfortunately boots are still invisible :/

Boots are showing for me. Make sure you don't have something else using slot 37-feet in your game.

Boots are showing for me. Make sure you don't have something else using slot 37-feet in your game.

Well its time to change racemenu preset anyway so i changed to nord and everything work fine 

Princess Armor & Robe Set CBBE HDT&BS. Large mod divided into two files. Unzip to the same folder , merge and re-zip. Lot of pieces here to play with. I think I have most of the clipping fixedd but if you see some, let me know and I'll fix it. 3 days of work!!  Hope you like it!! :) 

Hi I think i found a problem. The Cre Princess Heavy gloves (white) doesn't show in 1st person and the Cre Princess Heavy Boots (white) doesn't appear white as the picture. I have both parts installed I haven't modified anything.

post-54367-0-34942600-1508862473_thumb.jpg

post-54367-0-64732200-1508862486_thumb.jpg

As Requested.. NewMiller CBBE HDT Bodyslides. You will need the main files from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87499/? Please replace the original esp with this one. Any problems, let me know.

WeirdSkirtCBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

post-3295-0-58657000-1508885777_thumb.jpg

Princess Armor & Robe Set CBBE HDT&BS. Large mod divided into two files. Unzip to the same folder , merge and re-zip. Lot of pieces here to play with. I think I have most of the clipping fixedd but if you see some, let me know and I'll fix it. 3 days of work!!  Hope you like it!! :) 

Hi I think i found a problem. The Cre Princess Heavy gloves (white) doesn't show in 1st person and the Cre Princess Heavy Boots (white) doesn't appear white as the picture. I have both parts installed I haven't modified anything.

Do the red and black heavy gloves show? All 3 use the same base mesh.