Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey Sorceress99, different kind of request.  Is there any how-to guide that you'd recommend for learning to convert armors/clothes to CBBE BS?  I've tried my hand at conversions off and on, but I've always gotten lost a little bit in.

Follow the instructions in the text file below and you will convert your first outfit. Pick something simple at first, then practice, practice, practice. This is the way I started.

Im working on my first conversion, what you mean by:

2.Load the applicable conversion reference.

i thought its CBBE HDT, but its not right?

Hey Sorceress99, different kind of request.  Is there any how-to guide that you'd recommend for learning to convert armors/clothes to CBBE BS?  I've tried my hand at conversions off and on, but I've always gotten lost a little bit in.

Follow the instructions in the text file below and you will convert your first outfit. Pick something simple at first, then practice, practice, practice. This is the way I started.

Im working on my first conversion, what you mean by:

2.Load the applicable conversion reference.

i thought its CBBE HDT, but its not right?

The 'applicable conversion reference' is what you are converting from. If UNP use 'Convert UNP to CBBE' . If UNPB use "Convert UNPB to CBBE'. Once you load it,  use 'Conform all sliders',(this makes the outfit adjustable with the sliders), then slide the conversion slider to 100% CBBE ( this will change the outfit's shape to fit CBBE body),   then 'Set Base Shape', (this lock the outfit's new shape in the CBBE form)  then 'Load Reference' will be the 'CBBE HDT' body. (this replaces the old body with the CBBE HDT body).

Followed the instructions and... umm... wow... that was stupidly easy.  Why aren't all the other instructions this concise and clear?  Thanks!

The process is really not complicated, once you look at it. The instruction were presented to me by Fakenet when I was complaining no one was doing conversions anymore and told 'why not learn to DIY?' so i did just that! And it worked the very first time. Once you grasp the fundamentals of converting outfits, you can improve as you go.  

@Sorceress99

you should really consider doing your own page of conversions digging through all this to find them is getting tedious!

here some examples as ideas

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76793-shadows-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-conversions/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

thanks for all the hard work everyone!

also would anyone consider doing a converions of this?

80.png

81.png

82.png

attachicon.gifBDO Ranger Sitaila.zip

Here, you can thank me later.

BDO Ranger Sitaila CBBE HDT BodySlide

Thank you very much :)

Insanity's Servator Mashup CBBE HDT&BS . Another cute leather armor. If I wear 'armor', I prefer light leather armor like this. ENJOY!!

I got a little clipping in the stockings and gloves, but it still looks damn good! Not enough to keep me from using it for sure.

Thanks a lot!

post-754416-0-20517400-1508053272_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-04445000-1508053345_thumb.jpg

Anyone have this armor for CBBE b/s?

I could't find CBBE version;; There is only unp...

https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149860628780/redguard-royal-uunp-hdt-clothing-fit-for-desert

Redguard Royal Armor CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. I added guantlets and a pair of boots. Any problems, let me know.

Thanks a lot! I’ll check tonight

Actually i’m tired to wear luxury or non lore friendly clothes

It is helpful for my redguard roll playing

You are my savior!

Hi Sorceress got a great request for you if you want

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85855/

These are armored skirt, there is quite a few texture in the pack

Pretty please ?

5457-0-1482728928.png

OK You win  :lol:  Armored Skirts CBBE HDT&BS. This has been one of the worst conversion I've done. The author did a horrible job of putting it together. You will find the items scattered throughout your menu and not all the menu photos match up.  It's a large file so had to split it in 2 files. Merge them together and re zip it. Have fun!

Oh, I forgot, the panty probably wont show up because its using the wrong biped slot. Needs to go in 52 and the partition set for 52.

Armored Skirts CBBE HDT&BS_001.7z

Armored Skirts CBBE HDT&BS_002.7z

Insanity's Servator Mashup CBBE HDT&BS . Another cute leather armor. If I wear 'armor', I prefer light leather armor like this. ENJOY!!

I got a little clipping in the stockings and gloves, but it still looks damn good! Not enough to keep me from using it for sure.

Thanks a lot!

attachicon.gif20171015024914_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20171015024654_1.jpg

WoW!  you look fantastic. Thank you for posting photos of your sweetie. I wish more people would post images of their "Dragonbornes" in my conversions. I enjoy everyone of them. You folks have some gorgeous characters.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Hi Sorceress got a great request for you if you want

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85855/

These are armored skirt, there is quite a few texture in the pack

Pretty please ?

5457-0-1482728928.png

OK You win  :lol:  Armored Skirts CBBE HDT&BS. This has been one of the worst conversion I've done. The author did a horrible job of putting it together. You will find the items scattered throughout your menu and not all the menu photos match up.  It's a large file so had to split it in 2 files. Merge them together and re zip it. Have fun!

Oh, I forgot, the panty probably wont show up because its using the wrong biped slot. Needs to go in 52 and the partition set for 52.

THANK YOU very much :) didnt know it was a mess of a file

Like Lucia would say : Youre the best !

Ill go install it

conversions

Sorceress99

Simply marvelous, Varfolomey. Thank you so much for sharing your character with us. Skyrim has to be the best game I have ever played simple because you can create scenes just like this. I love to see how other players transform their games in to wonderfully rich virtual worlds and create such beautiful characters as yours is. She is beautiful! Much appreciated my friend.  :heart:

I found this cute set of clothes I want to share with you, DEMv2 GlamCloth. You can get it from here..   http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31632&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D106 P/W qmnn. It comes with CBBE Bodyslide if you want to grab it too. I have done the translation in to English and fixed some minor clipping. You can use my bodyslide file and ESP if you prefer.  You will need the main files from the mod.

post-3295-0-14031100-1508109306_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-22739200-1508109307_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-19727600-1508109308_thumb.jpg

DEMv2 GlamClothes CBBE HDT&BS.7z

I found this cute set of clothes I want to share with you, DEMv2 GlamCloth. You can get it from here..   http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31632&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D106 P/W qmnn. It comes with CBBE Bodyslide if you want to grab it too. I have done the translation in to English and fixed some minor clipping. You can use my bodyslide file and ESP if you prefer.  You will need the main files from the mod.

Looks cool, but I can't translate the page for the original to see what to actually download. I click on the download symbol by the folder and it tries to download some baidu or something exe. Not going to do that.

Looks cool, but I can't translate the page for the original to see what to actually download. I click on the download symbol by the folder and it tries to download some baidu or something exe. Not going to do that.

Yeah i tried to click everything hehe 

Found out that you must double click on the folder to open it and then you will be able to choose the files to download that you want 

And it will works