Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey,

I'm looking for some simple CBBE HDT Bodyslide bra/panties that are a single item/set. Can someone point me to any please? Been through a hundred or so pages of this thread so far and found a few options, but they are all separate bra/panties. I need them as a single piece for the mod Underpants, that adds the underwear automatically to NPCs. But only supports a single item.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Du8i0uss said:

Hey,

I'm looking for some simple CBBE HDT Bodyslide bra/panties that are a single item/set. Can someone point me to any please? Been through a hundred or so pages of this thread so far and found a few options, but they are all separate bra/panties. I need them as a single piece for the mod Underpants, that adds the underwear automatically to NPCs. But only supports a single item.

Thanks

simple set 

Bra&panty.7z

You can also put any bra and panty together in Outfit Studio and export them as a single nif file.

15 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

XN_ Code_Vein io CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

1613404684_Preview1.png.b3ffa9a14d38d959fc976e724a6ef925.png

1183183059_Preview2.png.3441fa471050b7ebf3b44447f4a87f0c.png

Download File

[XuNianA]Code_Vein io CBBE BS.zip 14.6 MB · 395 downloads

You are amazing I just saw this on YouTube for SE yesterday and search the internet for a cbbe bodyslide conversion to no avail. .Many thanks

16 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

XN_ Code_Vein io CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

1613404684_Preview1.png.b3ffa9a14d38d959fc976e724a6ef925.png

1183183059_Preview2.png.3441fa471050b7ebf3b44447f4a87f0c.png

Download File

[XuNianA]Code_Vein io CBBE BS.zip 14.6 MB · 437 downloads

As the file refuses to bother due to invalid response error, would you mind reuploading this on something like dropbox?

6 hours ago, estjava said:

need help to fix this  gloves.nif I porting From Fallout 4 Emilie De Rochefort (Lili) Outfits. 

You have to use the shape/move commands to move the gloves into position in OS. Mask one of them first, then move the other into place. Then invert mask and move the other into place. You will need to export the gloves as an obj file then import it back to remove the game version information first. 

1 hour ago, Dudemer said:

thank you

I have hit a bit of a snag the armor are loading the uunp texture over the cbbe texture, the mod its self is in conflict with sexlab framework I'm not sure if it and any new animations to the game or if it just mess with sexlab scripts. The mod is all Chinese I can't fix that because I do not have a creation kit installed but what I can tell you all is that if one who does have a creation kit installed and can rewrite all the armors names to English, If you would kindly make so armors addon file do not load custom textures over the armor themselves. I'm going to continue to work on converting the armors as I go.    

Now here some screenshots of the progress I've made so far.

20191029170858_1.jpg.3ae262b7c6a75b74c30cba5d3705b296.jpg

20191029170907_1.jpg.89932e5e3f992bda0a15f5575dacd87c.jpg

Side note; The gag script this mod uses is in every way possible the best one I've seen yet.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:50 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Summer Fashion CBBE HDT BS  Cute swim set, shoes not included. Wish the author had done a better job on the cover. Poly count all over the range so it does clip in certain poses. It is a whole lot better than it was to begin. :thumbsup: if you like. Have fun!

ss301.jpgss302.jpg

ss303.jpgss305.jpg

Summer Fashion CBBE HDT BS.7z 9.38 MB · 195 downloads

I have created Bikini + Cover on Bodyslide, Preview it on Bodyslide it shows, check on meshes>Summer Fashion folder, all those files are exist. But i still got invisible body in game. Any idea?

Edit : Sorry, when i build it again, it works. i'm so confused.