Jump to content

Which gender do you prefer to play Skyrim  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Which gender do you prefer to play Skyrim

    • Female only
      16
    • Male only
      3
    • Both by the mood
      4
    • I am just a sea cucumber
      1

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/26 at 06:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve encountered an issue in the game: after a player is beheaded and respawns, the head reattaches to the neck, yet the severed surface remains visible, and a second severed head surface can be seen on the ground. Essentially, two heads exist simultaneously. The only SexLab-related mod I have installed is PAMA, so I’m not sure what is causing this.😥

image.png.93b915490c1fc3f179911e37ce301681.pngimage.png.af7bd4256ba53f1effacb3b277e93e32.pngimage.png.eaa3bbe1db65d3d810130971ac165f5b.pngimage.png.51db012a631c53e25e4957c35840f901.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If anyone’s wondering wondering, right? padme.jpg, I didn’t disappear or anything, I just went on a spontaneous getaway with friends and enjoyed all kinds of nice things.

Now I’m back and ready to keep making another bullshit content xDD.

And yeah, we are spitroasting girls too, if you know what I bee Bean mean ;D.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.b5d9f790bd8d4259b37072cc779da65b.jpeg

 

❤️🖖

 

P.S. Sorry if anyone is waiting for update/new content, somebody once told me... 🚪

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 4:26 PM, 373977538 said:

I’ve encountered an issue in the game: after a player is beheaded and respawns, the head reattaches to the neck, yet the severed surface remains visible, and a second severed head surface can be seen on the ground. Essentially, two heads exist simultaneously. The only SexLab-related mod I have installed is PAMA, so I’m not sure what is causing this.😥

 

 

Install next-gen decapitations from pama deadly mod page or from this link Click!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

What a neat little mod. While I wish the dialogue was more refined and more options were given. the version i downloaded was fun to use. Well enough that you could genuinely see some pleasure from this. I even went and edited some of it for my own personal tastes, until I learned it was still being developed. Kudos to the mod maker, this mod gets a like from me! I was honestly ready to start editing the mod and adding more content on my own even if I never used CK before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...