Jump to content

Pervert – Immersive prostitution and harassment


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

 There are mods to increase the population of DC, like Diamond City Plus. there is also Diamond City settlement you can use to add settlers of your liking in sex and looks ( via settler builder)

 

Thank you! I already have Diamond City Expansion and I can't install Diamond City Plus. I installed Diamond City Settlement and it looks promising, I can add settlers using console. However, it's a pity that females npc don't take part to prostitution scenario as clients.

 

I also have IceStorm's Clothes mod which adds a very fancy Fallon's Basement and a beautiful Rebecca. Unfortunately both DCE Red District and Fallon's Basement are different cells, even if they are located inside Diamond City, and collar starts to shock because it thinks you leave DC.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.115958e3e8115e8f5e760294d68d4ae3.jpeg

 

     

Edited by Cealapa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...