Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

The thread owner specifically asked not to get this thread entangled in whatever went on after that, so I culled it back to that post of his. The things that went missing violated rules 1, 2 & 7, or referred to such posts. That discussion is closed.

Modders always have the moral right to decide what happens with their work. We don't bother with legal technicalties.
What happens on other sites is their business, on LL you are accountable for what you do here. We can be pretty understanding, if you can be reasonable.
Accusing people of plagiarism isn't done in public. You got something to say on that part, you come to us, we handle it. None of it will get settled in a court of public opinion, and people who aren't a party to a dispute should butt out. Don't be slinging mud and... wipe yer goddamn feet ferchrissakes, I just mopped up there. :dodgy:

Back to business as usual. Nago's thread, respect his wish.

what a shame, some authors can be extremely selfish, but i guess there's not much that can be done about it. What will you work on next nago? I love your work and hope this doesn't deter you from making conversions of something else, not many people doing UNPB lately.

First off, I did want to say a fond thank you to those who gave supporting comments over the last few days.  

I will definitely still be doing conversions for skyrim, However I was kind of taking a break anyway figuring out 3DSMax.  That way I can avoid some of the goofy issues I had been running into.  I will be back up and running when I get through the rest of these tutorials and can get some presentable results.  

The problem with outfit studio (at least from what I tried to do with it) is that it will not make exact shape conversions.  (If I am wrong about this please please show me how :D)  The conversions are close, but for where you want to make swappable pieces (i.e. body piercings, jackets, pants)  The conversion is not close enough to where you can use it with the regular un-studio-ed body meshes without a lot of clipping.  Again maybe I just did not understand how to do it properly, but that has been my big issue with outfit studio, in all other aspects the tool is unbelievably awesome.

If you do any request I you like this clothing set converted from dream girl to UNPB

Bobs Armory Dream Girl Edition

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

I actually already have the set loaded up in blender and did a bit of work on it last week.  I was distracted by trying to finish the rappelz and a couple other side projects.  I'll try and hit it again this weekend sometime.  I still need to go ask permission to release as well.

Accrding to Petrovich as long you add in the credits it's fine.  So any updates on the Bobs armor set?

CREDITS:

Petrovich - for the Dream Girl body and for the boot and vest meshes, which I altered for this mod

Mr. Dave - all textures and all other meshes

Mr. T.

USAGE:

The contents in this mod are to be considered modders' resources, but the credits must be included on any other releases.

Translation mods must be .esp only.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you do any request I you like this clothing set converted from dream girl to UNPB

Bobs Armory Dream Girl Edition

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

I actually already have the set loaded up in blender and did a bit of work on it last week.  I was distracted by trying to finish the rappelz and a couple other side projects.  I'll try and hit it again this weekend sometime.  I still need to go ask permission to release as well.

Just an update on the Lady Ritual (just a last little bit of clipping on zero weight.)  

WIP:

Lady Ritual

LadyRitual_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

The lines tend to jumble up when bouncing, not much can do about that.

Little bit of a bump.  I ask if you are still willing to convert this mod? Only credit to the author is required.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@saunai

There is no download for it they were removed by request of the original author of the armor. If you want a UNPB version of it you will need to convert it yourself. There is a great tool called the clothing converter that works well converting DEM armors which is the new LB body and what most of the new outfits and older outfit are being converted to.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/clothing converter.

http://modgames.net/Site where the author Krista uploads her mods to you will need a translator and a account to be able to download from there and be able to read the pages as the site is Russian.

@nagothm

The outfits look pretty good I saw on the download page that there is a ? for author for the snake armor the original author of the armor is Apachii a oblvion mod author found on the nexus and the snake armor is part of their Apachii Goddess Store mod not sure on who ported it to skyrim though.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone have an english translation for the LB Lady Ritual journal information? I have the mod already, but its all in russian so I've no idea on what to do for the "hidden quest".

Any help appreciated, but don't redirect me to Krista please, she doesn't do english.