Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

Another one that is pretty much finished,  (Wanted some draugr/mummy wraps for drops from the draugrs in my game).  Just need an ok from the author (It is Shippin right?) Hopefully i emailed the right person.. 

WIP:

Momiji Mummy + Parts

MomijiMummy_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

MomijiMummy_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

It has the regular body + feet & hands.  Also has armbands, right leg wraps, lower body, full top, & just strap bra top.  Tiny bit of clipping in breasts on zero weight that I haven't got rid of yet.

Done:

Lady Rappelz

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Sorry for those that were waiting on this one.  It really was not a teaser, I just could not get it satisfactory.  I have redone the damn 0 weight leather only one 12 times to get it working finally without clipping.  (still might be a tiny bit on lowest wieight with HDT, but didn't see any in the last test with jumping, crouching & running.  Anyway, enjoy!  Now I have some time to work on some new stuff.

Lady Ritual (from Jewelry mod)

wip_ladyritual.jpg

Also a question, anyone who used my stuff from fallout knows that I love pieced out outfits, mix & match stuff.  Is there any interest in my releasing some of these outfits broken into parts?

ArcanaParts_01.jpg

ArcanaParts_02.jpg

That will be nice!

By the way ,will you plan to port any Democica armor /clothes made by Krista to unpb-bbp ,just like demonica bikini/demonica blood/bloodhound?

Done:

Lady Rappelz

Sorry for those that were waiting on this one.  It really was not a teaser, I just could not get it satisfactory.  I have redone the damn 0 weight leather only one 12 times to get it working finally without clipping.  (still might be a tiny bit on lowest wieight with HDT, but didn't see any in the last test with jumping, crouching & running.  Anyway, enjoy!  Now I have some time to work on some new stuff.

wip_ladyritual.jpg

Also a question, anyone who used my stuff from fallout knows that I love pieced out outfits, mix & match stuff.  Is there any interest in my releasing some of these outfits broken into parts?

ArcanaParts_01.jpg

ArcanaParts_02.jpg

That will be nice!

By the way ,will you plan to port any Democica armor /clothes made by Krista to unpb-bbp ,just like demonica bikini/demonica blood/bloodhound?

I would love to, but the ones I have downloaded are mostly dress type things and I still can't figure out how to stop the torn/stretching skirt issue.  I want to get that figured out first.  I will probably be focusing on the non skirt armors first.

Done:

Lady Rappelz

wip_ladyritual.jpg

ArcanaParts_01.jpg

ArcanaParts_02.jpg

Thanks for all your work, they are absolutely amazing, and they keep my mod list growing,lol!

As for separating armors into parts, I'm all for it, I love mixing/matching parts from different armors, the more freedom we have, the merrier!!

many thanks for "Lady Rapelez", but this armor is not for the UNP-Body, shame really.

Damn, sorry.  Uploaded the wrong meshes, I'll put a fixed file up in a minute.

*Update* yeah, I updated the original CBBE file.  Guess I should have noticed that it was a .rar file, not .7z like I use.  The corrected file is up now, sorry to everyone that downloaded the incorrect file.  Just overwrite with the new files and you should be good to go.

thanks for your Reupload and by the heavy armor:

Can you make this, that the boobs are only jiggling, not the bra?

Becauce it's a metal-bra, heavy armor.

I can go back and do some reduction on it.  Might not be right away though.

If you do any request I you like this clothing set converted from dream girl to UNPB

Bobs Armory Dream Girl Edition

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

I actually already have the set loaded up in blender and did a bit of work on it last week.  I was distracted by trying to finish the rappelz and a couple other side projects.  I'll try and hit it again this weekend sometime.  I still need to go ask permission to release as well.

Just an update on the Lady Ritual (just a last little bit of clipping on zero weight.)  

WIP:

Lady Ritual

LadyRitual_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

The lines tend to jumble up when bouncing, not much can do about that.

Well, I would have liked to have used the Arcana  armor, but since I can't find it, it seems I'm out of luck. I've tried typing in console ( help  arcana, lady, demon ) nothing comes up, I've tried searching the docs in Winterhold for a chest, I've gone to the tanning racks and forges in Whiterun and still nothing.

This is extremely frustrating.....

I've been through all 5 pages of this forum and have seen others having a difficult time finding it also, Maybe it would be a good idea to just merge all these great armors into a single esp. and the place them in a chest somewhere that is easy to find, to save people a lot of hassle in trying to find them using codes....etc.

Well, I would have liked to have used the Arcana  armor, but since I can't find it, it seems I'm out of luck. I've tried typing in console ( help  arcana, lady, demon ) nothing comes up, I've tried searching the docs in Winterhold for a chest, I've gone to the tanning racks and forges in Whiterun and still nothing.

Try downloading the lastest file, one of the older versions had the item names in russian (impossible to track ).Once you get the english .esp you should be fine.

Try downloading the lastest file, one of the older versions had the item names in russian (impossible to track ).Once you get the english .esp you should be fine.

What Kargrin said....

Done:

LadyRitual_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Clipping in the zero weight is fixed, although if you use very bouncy HDT you might still see some.  Skirt has the same stretchy issue, am working on learning 3DSMax so will fix all the skirt weighting at that time.

Oh and Krista had a quest to get this one....so...."help ritual"

What Kargrin said....

Done:

LadyRitual_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Clipping in the zero weight is fixed, although if you use very bouncy HDT you might still see some.  Skirt has the same stretchy issue, am working on learning 3DSMax so will fix all the skirt weighting at that time.

Oh and Krista had a quest to get this one....so...."help ritual"

I found the issue, I didn't notice the folder structure inside the zip file, you have a data folder inside a data folder and my game wasn't seeing it. Great conversion...Thank You :) .

About lady sexy set, are the 4 shorts not supposed to be tbbp compatible? When worn together with the tops, the shorts will clip through the butt badly, other than that it's a wonderful set of "armor". Thanks for all your hard work, love'em all!!

hello,

could it be, that the .nif for the gloves of lady rappelz light version misses the textures? the gloves textures are in the correct folder but the gloves are in plain...ähm... pink. :)

checked it again, nifscope is looking for gloves.dds and gloves_n.dds both are not in the archive.

best regards 

i just tried to rename h.dds and h_n.dds into gloves*.dds, it seems to work. at least in nifscope it is looking good.

Blues

Uhm, encountered a problem. All images on the first post are unavailable for me. Anyone else has this problem?

The links in LL keep changing for some reason, thats the second time.  I updated the links again.  They should show fine now.

What are the keywords for Lady Chaos? I've done help chaos, lady, lb and a few others and nothing shows up.

****See below****

Could someone make a detail description on how to acquire the items please? and if we need to download the actual Arcana mod before and then replace it with your files.

Thanks in advance.

****See below****

What are the keywords for Lady Chaos? I've done help chaos, lady, lb and a few others and nothing shows up.

It was modded for Russian players, so it's still in Russian script. That said, its a cloth set, so you can craft it at the forge under "Misc."

I'm looking forward to seeing what you convert next, nagothm. I'm still holding out hope for seeing a UNPB conversion of Blood of the Divines.

That is it exactly, some of the names are in English but the majority of the Krista mods are still going to be messed up  as the original esp is using Russian characters.  It is going to be hard to use help to locate the items as well because they are in Russian.  As delakh said, they all have recipes, just go to the forge and see what you need to craft them.

@Delakh, I'll push the divines to the front, that should be a relatively easy conversion.  Just trying to put the finishing touches on a UNPB BBP of lady rappelz.  Still clips a tiny bit on the lowest weight setting while walking when you get a big boob bounce (HDT).  I don't think it would even have an issue if you don't use HDT.  I've reworked it several times but i have zero skill with weight painting, so not sure if its gonna get any better with me touching it.

WIP

Lady Rappelz

xindex.php,qapp=downloads,amodule=displa

There is a slight clipping on one of the breasts on the lowest weight when walking.  I will work on it again when I get a moment.

LOL,

Do tell me about it,

As I'm on a western keyboard at the moment editing the names of items eisisting in the files "LB Lady Queen.esp"

That's from the archive "LB Dark Queen UNPBBBP.7z"

and I'm doing so with a simple with a Simple Hex Editor.

All, Just so they have some English names instead of - Ïëàòüå "Êðîâü Êîðîëåâû" - which is like the full torso piece with the shorts and sleeves attached I believe.

:) 

Here is a merged plugin for the following esp :

Merged Plugin:

LB Dragon Princess.esp

LB Blood Mage.esp

LB Lady Arcana.esp

LB Lady MoragTong.esp

LB Blood of the Divines.esp

LB Lydia Armor.esp

LB Lady Chaos.esp

I used BlackElf esps (translated into english). Note that it should work regardless of the meshes that are used.

There's also a bat file to add all items to inventory for quick testing. I made a TES5Edit script for this, if anyone is interested.

Also, while testing, I wrote down some problems (I'm using the english translated names) :

Arcana (the loincloth) explodes if using a body weight < 100

Blood Mage Fingerless Gloves : clips on right hand

The wraps around the arms of the Divine Cuirass looked totally black, but maybe it was bad lighting in my test cell

Divine Gauntlets are clipping in the hands

Divine necklace is invisible

Dragon boots : part of the mesh is invisible

Thanks again for the conversion.

take some screen shots and post them please of what you are seeing.

Sure thing, here they are. Let me know if you need further testing.

Need to reupload the merged patch, for whatever reason I added Lydia armor and forgot Dark Queen. That's why insomnia is bad for you :)

Ok, the arcana texture issues are from the esp file.  I have been trying to avoid any esp editing, but I guess I am going to have to upload an esp with those textures removed.  I am going to do some additional editing on the meshes and fix those weighting issues this afternoon.  

The bloodmage gloves I will fix, the inverted sleeves I have attempted to fix but have been unable to, so I don't have any kind of eta on that, anyone who can tell me how (plus the skirt stretching) I am all ears.  I will also take a look at the other items you listed.

***Update***  Uploaded new file for Arcana.  This fixes the sandals, the piercings, & the glove issues.  It also contains a few changes to the esp, it is now in english & the tattoo skin has been removed.  I did not see any issues, but let me know if you come across any.  The necklace however I could not find anything wrong with.  I have posted some pics of the different weights.  Is anyone else having issues with the necklace clipping?

ArcanaNecklaceFixes_01.jpg

ArcanaSandalFixes_01.jpg

***Update 2*** New file for the Blood of the Divines.  This renames the snow armor textures to the correct names, Fixes issues with the ebony gloves not appearing, and with the light gloves changing textures.  Fixes the issue with the necklace not appearing. (Damn, this is harder than I thought lol :)

The textures needed for the snow armor in the dragon princess are included in the blood of the divines, so if you get the updated file for that you will have that issue gone.  The boots unfortunately like the sleeves with the blood mage,  I don't know how to fix that :(  Anyone know how?

****Update 3****  Yes another one,  (Clean up day apparently) This update fixes the mid weight issues with the dark queen meshes.  No more issues with this one now.

With all three of these updates, just overwrite your current files with the new ones and you are good to go.

****Update #4****  I finally figured out (thnx to ZQuad) how to fix the Blood Mage Sleeves & Dragon Princess Boots.  The new Dragon Princess file is already posted with the fixed meshes, I will have the Blood Mage one up as soon as I finish the glove clipping.

**** Update #5 **** Alright, updated Blood Mage file is up with sleeves appearing correctly and the glove mesh no longer clipping.  That should take care of outstanding issues except for  the skirt stretch which i do not know how to do.  Anyway, I am working on another set, hopefully I can have something up Manhana.

You basically have to edit the esp files as that is where the item names for crafting, chest and inventories are., and plays hell with a western keyboard and us poor English speaking people to see all mixed up character sets ... because we do not have those fonts for most eastern languages loaded up... not that we can read them.

I just got finished editing "LB Lady Queen.esp" by byte in a hex editor... because I really do not have any working mod tools here.

So then... are not the best of names but as least I can read them now.... Far better than having the corset and two dress styles named  "Ïëàòüå "Êðîâü Êîðîëåâû"  anyway. ;)

post-449004-0-87467200-1404484147_thumb.jpg

LB Lady Queen.esp

About lady sexy set, are the 4 shorts not supposed to be tbbp compatible? When worn together with the tops, the shorts will clip through the butt badly, other than that it's a wonderful set of "armor". Thanks for all your hard work, love'em all!!

As the title on the thread, these conversions are for UNPB BBP not TBBP, you will get a lot of clipping if you use the shorts.  Top should be fine though.  Reweighting them for TBBP would be easy enough, but someone else will have to do it.

Is it just me who have the unpb bbp nifs for lady rapelz  where the texturepaths not match? if so, can anybody tell me where i can get them :). the most of the other armos seem to be allright.

greetings

Blues

Make sure you have the most recent download.  I will try and take a look at it today and see if i can find an issue.

well, if here somewhere another version as LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_02.7z I didn't found it. My fix yesterday looks ingame not really like the screenshots here... and the heavy version looks for a folder called victoria, if i remember it correct. :) sorry I would fix it my self, if I would know what am I doing in nifscope. :D