Jump to content

Sims 4 Arousal meter


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I was wondering in the next update for this mod, you could add a custom modifier for how quick arousal depletes? I.e I want to have a sim that has a higher sex drive thus his/her arousal depletes faster than others.

 

Thank you for your work!

Posted

This mod has a lot of potential, like playing along with other WW mods, especially those that add traits that might influence the decay rate of the meter. And, like others have mentioned, having the sim take action to get relief would make this a god tier mod, especially for people who roleplay cheating sims and the like, or who just want more realism in general.

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/30/2025 at 11:41 AM, badbtad said:

I have downloaded both files today and Not seeing Meter al all. Maybe cause of July 29th Update. Not Sure

Maybe you haven't added the trait? If you are playing the game in a language different than english then the trait appears with a blank space instead of the "sex drive" tag. The symbol for it in the traits menu is a heart.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Hi! I noticed that the fairies are not showing up in the addon. Could you check if it’s possible to add them or enable this feature?

  • 5 months later...
Posted

I had to go under the hood and add the trait "sex drive" in CAS. Could we have an option to add it automaticly to everyone? 

Posted

Also,I lookedat the codeand youhave everything setupfor "American English" but I am Brittish so it is not setup properly.It might be worth ditching localisation and justletting peopledotheir thing with thier own language!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I dont know why this doesnt work anymore, it doesnt even show up. i finally thought i found something that adds a long bar and just for it to not work

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...