Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Is there an way of having your companions to be used sexually in this mod like the player is? Presently being held by falmer with 3 companions.

They should be used as well, but it is possible they are missed by SD depending on which follower framework you are using.

I'm using amazing followers tweak, will it not work with that?

That's actually what I use with sd for years, this in older versions of sd would vary based on daymoyl settings, but the latest version of daymoyl since 6.0 has made is so even followers are enslaved

if you're getting different results try loading aft before sd

Apart from the little weirdness with Falmer my NMM says Devious Devices Integration is corrupt and in game I keep getting a popup by SD saying that if it keeps popping up I need to check my load order. It's being loaded last though after all the required files so i'm not sure whats wrong :/

the "check load order message" is normally referred to by "sl dialogues" (usually) - a requirement for newer sd versions, but if you're loading devious devices last that might be the issue its trying to adjust with load order to load it Before SD.....however if your nmm says devious devices is corrupt that may be the real issue at hand and not the load order here, i'd recommend checking the devious page for any updates then reinstalling devious devices - maybe both assets and integration, don't know how bad the situation is when its corrupt

1) I can't remember, that my follower was ever involved into anything (except a few times as a aggressor in threesome animations), while my PC and he were enslaved.

But I think that is my fault, because I don't have installed any follower frameworks (yet), and I normally only play with followers from mods (most Inigo).

That's pretty much the same experience I've had, even with vanilla followers.  Sometimes, the follower even assaults the player on her own.  Is a particular follower framework necessary/recommended?

you should be receiving random messages from your follower:

a big 1 most common is "oh, you know you want it too" or "you know you want it too"...something to that extent, another is "sorry pink cheeks..."

followed by a "submit" or "resist" option on screen in which the follower attempts to rape player (or player resists)

wow, I knew Sexlab Creature has been weird lately, but this? Well, I destroyed an unimportant save with the cleaner once. So if I delete SL creature but I still enable the mod, will SL Creature still works then?

if you delete sl creatures it would onl make sense sl creature would no longer work, it most likely should have been reinstalled back when you experienced the weirdness from it, now you can either uninstall it to fix the other mods and be without sl creatures OR attempt at reinstalling it after

edit : if you want sexlab creatures and can't get it to work no matter how hard you try, I'll share a legacy version, i'm using v2.2 without issues, but that latest version requires so much other stuff you can't determine the real issue

So I'm not sure if this question has been asked and answered or not yet and I don't particularly want to read over every single post. So sorry if this was already asked.

I have a few issues with sanguine, 1st of all, his naked texture is weird, is he supposed to be naked when you see him for the staff quest? In his daedra form that is, just a lack of detail on the skin.

Secondly, I use the staff to summon a daedra but the skin of it looks all dark like a shadow for some reason, not sure if this would have something to do with the creature mod or what though, or if it's meant to be that way.

So if anyone could help me, that would be great thanks.

P.s. I am also not sure where his shrine is meant to be. Not sure if that is just that place you went the first time with the portal. There isn't any altar or anything.

Edit: So first couple of issues are fine now, just had to reactivate a couple things through MCM. I still have no idea how to find his shrine, but getting to see him plenty by blacking out.

Would be cool when we can have more interaction with sanguine though. ^^

Hello there

I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me what I am doing wrong :)

I have downloaded what I think are all the right addons, installed them via nexus mod manager, used loot to test the load order, in game it all seems to be working fine until I am beaten by a member of a faction that can trigger the SD enslavement, after having their run with my character, my character seems to go into the dA kneeling stance before the bandit/vampire ect steps towards my character and then, Poof game shuts down. im kinda new at using mods, so any advise could be really handy, if you need any info from me please let me know :)

My game crashes to desktop when entering Sanguine's realm.I can't figure out the problem.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
actorEvents.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
daymoyl.esm
LevelersTower.esm
MFVM.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
EpicHacks.esp
BeeingFemale.esm
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
SSv2.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
OBIS.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
Babette.esp
Brows.esp
BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Better Vampires.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Facelight.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EternalTorch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
VioLens.esp
OBISDB.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
Realistic crime report radius.esp
DarkManeuvers.esp
iHUD.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
FEMALE.esp
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
DibellasRecruit.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
ssapbwk.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp
Jugs.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Apropos.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp
Deadly Wenches -Tera Weapons-.esp
CD-Tera Armors addonV3.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
The Ningheim.esp
pick100.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
zzLSAR.esp
Beastess Forsworn.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Religion.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
The Dungeon.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
Dibellas Grace.esp
F_E_M_A_L_E Followers.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
FM - UNP Merchants HDT-LvLists.esp
FM - UNP Merchants LvLists.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp
CD - Tera Armors UNP Shop addonV3.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
FM - UNP Merchants HDT.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
Beastess Vampire.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
FNISspells.esp
MilkModNEW AB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
My Home Is Your Home [FR].esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

So I'm not sure if this question has been asked and answered or not yet and I don't particularly want to read over every single post. So sorry if this was already asked.

I have a few issues with sanguine, 1st of all, his naked texture is weird, is he supposed to be naked when you see him for the staff quest? In his daedra form that is, just a lack of detail on the skin.

Secondly, I use the staff to summon a daedra but the skin of it looks all dark like a shadow for some reason, not sure if this would have something to do with the creature mod or what though, or if it's meant to be that way.

So if anyone could help me, that would be great thanks.

P.s. I am also not sure where his shrine is meant to be. Not sure if that is just that place you went the first time with the portal. There isn't any altar or anything.

Edit: So first couple of issues are fine now, just had to reactivate a couple things through MCM. I still have no idea how to find his shrine, but getting to see him plenty by blacking out.

Would be cool when we can have more interaction with sanguine though. ^^

bridge in front of the meadery near whiterun has a trap door near some barrels under the overpass

stepping back from the trap door do not turn around, just keep facing those barrels until you start to see the front face of the left wall

the bridge is above with an archway to the left and another to the right, like the center of a little m, face down from the wall there and keep pointing your curser in the water for a rusted box - inside that box is the key to enter the trapdoor

Hello there

I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me what I am doing wrong :)

I have downloaded what I think are all the right addons, installed them via nexus mod manager, used loot to test the load order, in game it all seems to be working fine until I am beaten by a member of a faction that can trigger the SD enslavement, after having their run with my character, my character seems to go into the dA kneeling stance before the bandit/vampire ect steps towards my character and then, Poof game shuts down. im kinda new at using mods, so any advise could be really handy, if you need any info from me please let me know :)

without a load order or in some cases a papyrus log we can't say for sure what the problem is

1 possibility is if you have bleedout with ragdoll you need a skeleton that supports it

another if you have xpmse you need "realistic ragdolls and force"

if you already have that we may need a log, for now you could try adjusting your bleedout anim thru daymoyl to disable ragdoll effects and see if that helps

My game crashes to desktop when entering Sanguine's realm.I can't figure out the problem.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

actorEvents.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

daymoyl.esm

LevelersTower.esm

MFVM.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

TERAArmors.esm

FM - HaafingarHall.esm

SexLab Attraction.esm

EpicHacks.esp

BeeingFemale.esm

SkyUI.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

SSv2.esp

SexLabGuild.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

zdd.esp

HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

OBIS.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Trapped in Rubber.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp

Babette.esp

Brows.esp

BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Better Vampires.esp

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

Cum Shot Brothel.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Cloaks.esp

SexLab Beastess.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

Facelight.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EternalTorch.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp

VioLens.esp

OBISDB.esp

DD - Interactions.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SL Deadly Drain.esp

Realistic crime report radius.esp

DarkManeuvers.esp

iHUD.esp

AHZmoreHUD.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Deadly Wenches.esp

FEMALE.esp

MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

DibellasRecruit.esp

FM - HHall Exterior.esp

ssapbwk.esp

TERA Weapons.esp

ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp

Jugs.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp

Apropos.esp

DibellanDefender.esp

sandboxcylinderheight.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Deadly Wenches -Tera Armors Random-.esp

Deadly Wenches -Tera Weapons-.esp

CD-Tera Armors addonV3.esp

DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SDpatch - frostfall.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

The Ningheim.esp

pick100.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

LoversVictim.esp

LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

zzLSAR.esp

Beastess Forsworn.esp

SBF All In One + DLC.esp

Religion.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

The Dungeon.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

Spousetocustomhome.esp

Dibellas Grace.esp

F_E_M_A_L_E Followers.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

FM - UNP Merchants.esp

FM - UNP Merchants HDT-LvLists.esp

FM - UNP Merchants LvLists.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp

CD - Tera Armors UNP Shop addonV3.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

FM - UNP Merchants HDT.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp

Beastess Vampire.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

FNISspells.esp

MilkModNEW AB.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

My Home Is Your Home [FR].esp

dovahkiinrelax.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

disable sd frostfall patch, that was made for people who use the frostfall mod

bridge in front of the meadery near whiterun has a trap door near some barrels under the overpass

stepping back from the trap door do not turn around, just keep facing those barrels until you start to see the front face of the left wall

the bridge is above with an archway to the left and another to the right, like the center of a little m, face down from the wall there and keep pointing your curser in the water for a rusted box - inside that box is the key to enter the trapdoor. 

Just started a new game and will do just that, thank you very much. =)

Hey everyone, so I've been trying to get back into this mod, and I have a couple things that I would like some answers/clarifications on:

1. If enslaved by hired thugs, Does the mod always direct the player to Mistwatch, or does the mod also send the player directly to whichever NPC hired the thugs sometimes? So far, I've only been sent to Mistwatch.

2. Once at Mistwatch, how does the mod proceed? Does the player eventually get sent to whoever the player stole from or does the player simply remain enslaved by the bandits there?

3. Do Mistwatch bandits respawn if say, I clear the dungeon at a time before getting enslaved by thugs? 

4. When enslaved by an NPC in an exterior cell, does the mod always choose to direct the NPC to one of the predefined locations listed in the mod manual? Also, is there any way to speed up these walks?

5. If I'm enslaved to an NPC in an exterior cell and use the wait function while the NPC is on a walk, the NPC will have traveled a distance, while my character has stayed in the same spot, resulting in a punishment event due to the player character being too far away from the NPC master. Is this intended? Am I doing something wrong?

Any insight into these questions would be extremely helpful, thanks.

More than 3 gigs of this in the logs

[_SD_mcm_001 (49092327)]._SD_ConfigQuests.OnUpdate() - "_SD_ConfigQuests.psc" Line 89
[07/25/2015 - 07:05:52PM] Error: Method Is3DLoaded not found on MilkPlayer. Aborting call and returning None
stack:

@ skyrimll

I have used this mod for a long time, stuck with it through most of your generations, and loved all its hiccups, weirdness and quirkiness,  But, as I mentioned a little while back, and as has someone else said more recently, in this incarnation it is just too easy to escape by pickpocketing the Owner's Key.  When you have been waylaid in your charging around on some other quest, the temptation to do so is just too great to have to take the trouble to first learn to be a well behaved brat.  Is there any way, please, please, please, that, in future versions, this key does not appear in the Owner inventory until one's PC has achieved such a satisfactory level of behaviour that the owner might get a bit sloppy and only then forget to hide it from sight?     :shy: 

And since then, I've also found another instant dodge,  If you have Goubo's Defeat installed, you can be enslaved, bound and kneeling quietly behind the owner, and then use Defeat to turn the tables, ie you can overcome the Owner, subjugate them into whichever of Defeat's forms takes your fancy, THEN rob them of the key, and subsequently bundle them up in a sack and carry them off to their doom, or whatever.  LOL  Your poor Owner doesn't stand a chance.........

I guess it's not for you to write a 'defence' against other mods, but is there any chance that you could maybe liaise with Goubo, when he returns from his latest break, to see if there is any way to stop this sort of idiosyncrasy when the next generations make their appearances? 

I'll chance a quick TIA...  :P 

@ skyrimll

I have used this mod for a long time, stuck with it through most of your generations, and loved all its hiccups, weirdness and quirkiness,  But, as I mentioned a little while back, and as has someone else said more recently, in this incarnation it is just too easy to escape by pickpocketing the Owner's Key.  When you have been waylaid in your charging around on some other quest, the temptation to do so is just too great to have to take the trouble to first learn to be a well behaved brat.  Is there any way, please, please, please, that, in future versions, this key does not appear in the Owner inventory until one's PC has achieved such a satisfactory level of behaviour that the owner might get a bit sloppy and only then forget to hide it from sight?     :shy:

And since then, I've also found another instant dodge,  If you have Goubo's Defeat installed, you can be enslaved, bound and kneeling quietly behind the owner, and then use Defeat to turn the tables, ie you can overcome the Owner, subjugate them into whichever of Defeat's forms takes your fancy, THEN rob them of the key, and subsequently bundle them up in a sack and carry them off to their doom, or whatever.  LOL  Your poor Owner doesn't stand a chance.........

I guess it's not for you to write a 'defence' against other mods, but is there any chance that you could maybe liaise with Goubo, when he returns from his latest break, to see if there is any way to stop this sort of idiosyncrasy when the next generations make their appearances? 

I'll chance a quick TIA...  :P

One time, one time only, SD stopped my player character doing the defeat attack with an admonition against using weapons. I make my own rule that I can't do that or pick a pocket until someone leaves my hands free, but the opportunities still come pretty quickly.

Is there an way of having your companions to be used sexually in this mod like the player is? Presently being held by falmer with 3 companions.

They should be used as well, but it is possible they are missed by SD depending on which follower framework you are using.

I'm using amazing followers tweak, will it not work with that?

That's actually what I use with sd for years, this in older versions of sd would vary based on daymoyl settings, but the latest version of daymoyl since 6.0 has made is so even followers are enslaved

if you're getting different results try loading aft before sd

But they are not gettting F!@ked by any falmer :(

More than 3 gigs of this in the logs

[_SD_mcm_001 (49092327)]._SD_ConfigQuests.OnUpdate() - "_SD_ConfigQuests.psc" Line 89

[07/25/2015 - 07:05:52PM] Error: Method Is3DLoaded not found on MilkPlayer. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

MilkPlayer?

Are you using Milk Economy or something else?

And a side question since I am noticing.... did you do anything special to get 'Line 89'?

In my logs, all I get is 'Line ??' all the time.

Getting the right line number would help with debugging.

Hey everyone, so I've been trying to get back into this mod, and I have a couple things that I would like some answers/clarifications on:

1. If enslaved by hired thugs, Does the mod always direct the player to Mistwatch, or does the mod also send the player directly to whichever NPC hired the thugs sometimes? So far, I've only been sent to Mistwatch.

It should.. there is some code in there to send the player to the NPC who hired the thugs. I will have to check the conditions as I also never saw that one happening in game.

2. Once at Mistwatch, how does the mod proceed? Does the player eventually get sent to whoever the player stole from or does the player simply remain enslaved by the bandits there?

Once you get to Mistwatch, you are just sold to a new master. You will be stuck there until you escape.

3. Do Mistwatch bandits respawn if say, I clear the dungeon at a time before getting enslaved by thugs? 

They do respawn on a schedule but it is possible you are sent by the Thugs to an empty Mistwatch. In that case, you get notified it is your lucky day and you new master is dead and the thugs just release you.

4. When enslaved by an NPC in an exterior cell, does the mod always choose to direct the NPC to one of the predefined locations listed in the mod manual? Also, is there any way to speed up these walks?

Yes, it does. I am adding a timer in the next version to allow for some interaction outside before the travel package kicks in.

There is no way to speed up these walks as the destination is currently hard coded in a AI package and I don't have a way to pull it from the package by script.

5. If I'm enslaved to an NPC in an exterior cell and use the wait function while the NPC is on a walk, the NPC will have traveled a distance, while my character has stayed in the same spot, resulting in a punishment event due to the player character being too far away from the NPC master. Is this intended? Am I doing something wrong?

No.. that's how the mod is currently running. You can use it as a way to speed up the walk by the way... only you will be punished when you get there.

Any insight into these questions would be extremely helpful, thanks.

After being enslaved, my scroll wheel and POV button stopped working. Is there any way to fix this? Btw, I'm using Immersive First Person SKSE plugin.

I'm trying this in a profile but I'm having serious issues makign Death Alternative work. I can't become Essential tagged in it's MCM and I can't toggle the Disengage power, and I have infinite bleedout with no meter.

I'm not posting this in Death Alternative's Nexus page because I think it's a Sexlab mod that does it. I have it active on another profile where Submit and Amorous Adventures are the only sexlab mods I have, and it's working fine there. WIth this profile I Have SD+, Defeat, Dialogues and Devious Devices among others, all redownloaded yesterday, and something is blocking Death Alternative entirely, which means SD+ and Defeat won't work.

My load order;

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Immersive Wenches.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Raven UKC.esm
daymoyl.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Beards.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
XPMSE.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
Extended UI.esp
Brows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
FISS.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
HonedMetal.esp
InnovaEyes.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
RV markers.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Order My Items.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
SkyUI.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
TradeBarter.esp
getSnowy.esp
Rayg_AshstormNoSnow.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
Player Size Adjuster.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
3DNPC.esp
3dnpcbabes.esp
Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp
MiasLair.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
VioLens.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
iHUD.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB SkyTEST.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
Skytest USKP.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
StormWrathLightning.esp
DragonFire.esp
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp
Disparity.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
JewelCraft.esp
UKCUtilities.esp
zzLSAR.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
CWINPCOpulentApachii.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM Merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
WeddingDay.esp
aedric ritual remake.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
BesEss.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Inconsequential NPCs Patches.esp
Blacksmith Chests.esp
LoversComfort.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SuccubusHeart.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
Quest Eraser_DG.esp
Traps Are Dangerous.esp
Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
ASG Apocalypse Patch.esp
BetterMagic_FULL.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Royal Bloodline - Conjure Storm.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
UNO - NPC Overhaul.esp
UNO - Dawnguard FIXED.esp
UNO - Dragonborn.esp
UKCNords.esp
TES5Merged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp

EDIT: Found it, it was Defeat, taking it out made Death Alternative work again.

EDIT2; Whoa, I made the 10.000'th reply, guess you're pretty popular!

Thank you for the quick and helpful reply! In regards to my 5th question I was about to reply that it wasn't working but then I had the instinct to go back in game and experiment with waiting times, found out my problem was that I was waiting for 1 hour only, after trying to wait for longer periods of time my char loaded into one of the appropriate cells. This misunderstanding got me frustrated in the past, but now I know. Many thanks!

never knew there was a shrine in that mod .. how do i get there and how do i get the keys and which door should i open it with ..i tried to search the thread and all i could found that the key is in riften and the door is in the basement of the whiterun meadry ???

please help me in detail :) ??

never knew there was a shrine in that mod .. how do i get there and how do i get the keys and which door should i open it with ..i tried to search the thread and all i could found that the key is in riften and the door is in the basement of the whiterun meadry ???

No. The door is under the bridge closest to the Whiterun meadery. The key is in a hard to see box under the water on the opposite side of the piling from the door.

No. The door is under the bridge closest to the Whiterun meadery. The key is in a hard to see box under the water on the opposite side of the piling from the door.

thanks!

didn't know about this. :)

I quite like the idea of this mod but it doesn't seem to be working.  When defeated I am transported to the holding cell.  There's some dialogue with the other prisoners.  It looks like an auction is about to start and I'm up next, but nothing happens.  I only have SD+ of the possible outcomes.  Have I missed something?  Am I just getting script lag?  Is there any way to move it along?

I quite like the idea of this mod but it doesn't seem to be working.  When defeated I am transported to the holding cell.  There's some dialogue with the other prisoners.  It looks like an auction is about to start and I'm up next, but nothing happens.  I only have SD+ of the possible outcomes.  Have I missed something?  Am I just getting script lag?  Is there any way to move it along?

wrong mod man, that's simple slavery for you, not this one. :)

wrong mod man, that's simple slavery for you, not this one. :)

Well that's embarrassing.  Thanks for pointing it out.

thanks

Hi. I'm still having a problem of receiving a message box such as "You are not allowed to hold a weapon. The collar compels you to remove it." upon being enslaved. This message is spammed, no matter if I'm holding any weapons or even have any in my inventory, and forces me to reload, meaning I can't use this mod.

Any help would be great.

If you have any mods that includes no weapon hand to hand combat (such as sperg), the game will count empty hands as always holding a weapon. Sperg has a setting to turn it off (or turn it to manual, forget which), which will fix this. If you have spells set to either hand, same thing. Unequip the spells.

That said, some still get this problem without an obvious conflict. No one is quite sure why, yet, so if this applies to you, please upload your load order.