Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

hey sorry to be an annoyance but im having an issue starting the mod i have everything installed correctly but when i go to the status menu in the mcm it just says uninstall constantly not install or begin i ran fnis and started a new save and even completed the "a night to remember" quest :(

Sounds like it is working fine.

'uninstall' in Status means the mod is installed and running.

but i never got the begin option and whenever i sleep i never go to the dreamworld :(

Can you post screenshots of your SD menus?

sure pal please give me a moment 

Even after 'A night to remember' you need to be enslaved, escape and then sleep. 

If you did that as well, I will have to check out the code. It is probably a bug.

How do we give gold to the owner? I've been trying to figure that out and haven't  been able to do it yet. Do I need to get trust up or something? Because I can only give the owner items, not gold. And the owner doesn't take gold from the inventory automatically either.

So after escaping from Bashnag and the various attentions of various vicious and apparently horny wild animals, I find myself enslaved in a small cottage by a Dark Elf named Drelas.   He has kept me drugged and weak so that now I'm addicted to skooma and suffering from lack of food and water to the point where I can't find the energy to wrest free of my shackles, let alone try to fight him for my freedom.  After several days of being unable to please my Master, I finally tried to pray to whichever gods might listen, but apparently they don't heed the prayers of a level 1 slave.  So now, I reach out to you, oh mod creator.  Am I fated to be forever the plaything of a lone dark elf necromancer, or is there something else I can do to free myself from this bondage?

Translation:

I'm trapped in a small cottage with little to no food, and no other NPCs besides my Master. I'm suffering from Skooma adiction due to using the Skooma whore mod and from starving/ dehydration from iNeed. I'm probably also sore from the Wear and Tear mod, so my abilities to fight and kill my master are almost nil. I can't find anything to give my master to please him enough to gain his trust. What more can I do?

P.S. I love this mod!

So after escaping from Bashnag and the various attentions of various vicious and apparently horny wild animals, I find myself enslaved in a small cottage by a Dark Elf named Drelas.   He has kept me drugged and weak so that now I'm addicted to skooma and suffering from lack of food and water to the point where I can't find the energy to wrest free of my shackles, let alone try to fight him for my freedom.  After several days of being unable to please my Master, I finally tried to pray to whichever gods might listen, but apparently they don't heed the prayers of a level 1 slave.  So now, I reach out to you, oh mod creator.  Am I fated to be forever the plaything of a lone dark elf necromancer, or is there something else I can do to free myself from this bondage?

Translation:

I'm trapped in a small cottage with little to no food, and no other NPCs besides my Master. I'm suffering from Skooma adiction due to using the Skooma whore mod and from starving/ dehydration from iNeed. I'm probably also sore from the Wear and Tear mod, so my abilities to fight and kill my master are almost nil. I can't find anything to give my master to please him enough to gain his trust. What more can I do?

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

You can keep praying to the gods... eventually, something new will happen.

You can try to pickpocket him.

The next version will be a little easier to deal with this kind of situation, with the master teleporting to the slave on collar blackouts.

Another useful trick is to install Dangerous Nights and turn it on when you want some random stranger/beast to show up in your sleep at random.

How do we give gold to the owner? I've been trying to figure that out and haven't  been able to do it yet. Do I need to get trust up or something? Because I can only give the owner items, not gold. And the owner doesn't take gold from the inventory automatically either.

Im not sure if this is "as intended" but I find that the master will only credit you for giving an item every few hours or so. In other words, you can give items as often as you like but you don't get credit each time. I assume this is to stop you spamming your way to freedom. At the point when you give an item, and get the credit for it, the master usually takes whatever gold you have on you at the time.

Hope that helps. ;)

Im not sure if this is "as intended" but I find that the master will only credit you for giving an item every few hours or so. In other words, you can give items as often as you like but you don't get credit each time. I assume this is to stop you spamming your way to freedom. At the point when you give an item, and get the credit for it, the master usually takes whatever gold you have on you at the time.

Hope that helps. ;)

Ah, that actually helps immensely. I do remember the gold got taken once when I was giving an item that wasn't food, just didn't connect the dots till reading your comment. Thanks!

Translation:

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

The next version will be a little easier to deal with this kind of situation, with the master teleporting to the slave on collar blackouts.

Another useful trick is to install Dangerous Nights and turn it on when you want some random stranger/beast to show up in your sleep at random.

:) thank you! 

I will try to pray some more and see if any gods heed my prayers.  I tried to pickpocket him while he slept, once or twice... that didn't go over so well  He caught my clumsy attempts to take the key, got out of bed, whipped me, then force fed me some skooma.  In a haze, I danced for him which woke him up even more...  he dragged me onto his bed, had his way with me and then brushed me aside and fell back to sleep.    :P

Also, when I am force fed skooma, I get a psychedelic visual effect to my game.  I am guessing the effect is from the iNeed mod and not SD+ or Skooma Whore, but it really does add a nice immersion factor.  

First off, absolutely love this mod!  Got an inquiry and a request.

Inquiry:  How do the various MCM settings play with each other?  Specifically, I see several different MCMs (at least two) that deal with SD+, and I'm wondering how they work with each other so far as their "weights" are concerned.  I know that setting various scenario "weights" are relative to each other, hence why you can set them all to 5, or all to 95 and it's effectively saying the same thing to the code (that is "treat them all equally").  But what of having multiple MCMs that are talking to SD+?  Here's what I have:

Death Alternative

-On Bleedout

SD+ and Defeat at 60, Necromancy at 30

-On Blackout

All quests checked, and at 10, exceptions Sanguine 14, Enslavement 18

OnDeath Event SD 80. The other option here is unchecked, effectively immortalizing the PC.

SD Enslavement in SD tab set to 50.

So several different places where I'm giving SD different instructions as to what weight to give its quests.  Does this matter?  Does one override the other (DA perhaps being stronger than SD?)  I've yet to see any of the quests besides enslavement, though I've not had a save where I've gotten the character enslaved, free and then enslaved again per SD's statements of how to start the mod.

Request:  Something to do with mutual enslavement of followers. Rather than just "your free to go" or "DIE!", as per the Death Alternative follower options (which I've found to be rather iffy as to if they're actually working or not), why give up a perfectly good slave?  If one slave is good, isn't two better?  It beats the heck out of "Hello follower.  Why are you walking around free as a bird while PC here is all trussed up?  You went down in the fight before the PC did.  What's going on here?"  By the way, the previous sentence took place with "Kill Protected Followers" enabled in DA.  I believe the follower was a regular, not a protected follower.  Looks rather silly to have one's former follower without a care in the world still following the PC around while the PC is enslaved.

Translation:

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

I will try to pray some more and see if any gods heed my prayers.  I tried to pickpocket him while he slept, once or twice... that didn't go over so well  He caught my clumsy attempts to take the key, got out of bed, whipped me, then force fed me some skooma.  In a haze, I danced for him which woke him up even more...  he dragged me onto his bed, had his way with me and then brushed me aside and fell back to sleep.    :P

Also, when I am force fed skooma, I get a psychedelic visual effect to my game.  I am guessing the effect is from the iNeed mod and not SD+ or Skooma Whore, but it really does add a nice immersion factor.  

The psychedelic effect is from the latest version of Skooma Whore and there are various types of screen effects. It messed up my screen so badly and lasted so long that I ended up uninstalling it. I did rather over indulge though lol. :P

Translation:

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

The psychedelic effect is from the latest version of Skooma Whore and there are various types of screen effects. It messed up my screen so badly and lasted so long that I ended up uninstalling it. I did rather over indulge though lol. :P

Oh, i did not realize that Skooma Whore provided the visual effect.  I saw in the notes that it can cause a blackout effect but I couldn't find any notes on the impaired vision.   Thanks for letting me know!

Translation:

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

LOL!  So I tried to pray again to the gods and was ported to a temple!  I was saved!  or so I thought.  Perhaps it was just another skooma hallucination because the next second I was back at the feet of my Master, being whipped for trying to escape.  I guess the gods have a dark sense of humor.   :lol:

Translation:

P.S. I love this mod!

Great story.

LOL!  So I tried to pray again to the gods and was ported to a temple!  I was saved!  or so I thought.  Perhaps it was just another skooma hallucination because the next second I was back at the feet of my Master, being whipped for trying to escape.  I guess the gods have a dark sense of humor.   :lol:

That's just Sanguine playing with your head :)

Keep trying and pray from time to time... with any luck, some adventurer will stop by and take care of the master for you.

um, is sanguine changing to female part of this mod now or do I have something conflicting and changing him. if its part of this , please please let there be a way to disable it.

It is based on your gender preference. If you have it set to None, Sanguine is randomly male or female.

There isn't a way to force the gender yet except by changing gender preference to something else ('Same' or 'Opposite' based on your preferences).

What is the "dance" animation named in the animation folder??

I have a new dance animation I want to try out for it

thanks

No one ever answers my questions...  :(

I didn't answer because there is currently a problem with animations and I need time to check it out again.

The animation that should play has the 'sweetdevil' name in it (try: help sweetdevil in the console for the exact name).

The animation that is actually playing is something else and I don't know why.

Oh okay thanks

With the latest version (303), I was enslaved at Mistwatch and reached the point where I was given all my stuff back and allowed to join my master. However, even though I was now free to leave, the Quest status and conversation options still showed me as enslaved. Is this a glitch? If not, what do I need to do (other than killing the owner) to actually gain my freedom and complete the enslaved quest? I pick-pocketed the masters key and only got a comment saying I didn't have the collar. I gave him a lot of my stuff to try and buy my freedom, but got no results or response of any kind.  Killing him did complete the quest, but apparently did not reset the faction flag because the other bandits never turned hostile.

Along this line, I always wished your most recent former master could recognize you and still treat you as their slave (at least in conversation options) if you return to them after earning your freedom. So, if you did that intentionally, I'm glad. Then the only issue would be the quest status.

With the latest version (303), I was enslaved at Mistwatch and reached the point where I was given all my stuff back and allowed to join my master. However, even though I was now free to leave, the Quest status and conversation options still showed me as enslaved. Is this a glitch? If not, what do I need to do (other than killing the owner) to actually gain my freedom and complete the enslaved quest? I pick-pocketed the masters key and only got a comment saying I didn't have the collar. I gave him a lot of my stuff to try and buy my freedom, but got no results or response of any kind.  Killing him did complete the quest, but apparently did not reset the faction flag because the other bandits never turned hostile.

Along this line, I always wished your most recent former master could recognize you and still treat you as their slave (at least in conversation options) if you return to them after earning your freedom. So, if you did that intentionally, I'm glad. Then the only issue would be the quest status.

I fixed an issue with proper quest completion in the next version - maybe that's the issue you are seeing.

The 'memory' for your previous owner is intentional :)

I too wished you could return to a master and have them recognize you.

I fixed an issue with proper quest completion in the next version - maybe that's the issue you are seeing.

The 'memory' for your previous owner is intentional :)

I too wished you could return to a master and have them recognize you.

Then, I thank you.  This is a most welcome new 'memory'!

P.S. - Now I will have to go get enslaved again, to see if the Mistwatch bandit will still remember me.

By the way, the 'memory' works better with unique or named NPCs. Otherwise you risk just getting a new instance of a random npc .

I left Mistwatch and went to Cragslane Cavern. I got enslaved by the guy outside with the wolves. He's caller the Bouncer; is he unique enough?

Anyway, I'm still enlaved so I haven't gotten back to Mistwatch to check the 'memory' yet.

I did notice another subtle addition that I like; when put in the cage at night, I get raped by the wolf in the cage. Is that part of this mod?  I never noticed it before installing version 303. If it is yours, thanks again!

EDIT: I finished the enslavement at Cragslane Cavern. I joined them, got released, and got my stuff back. This time the Slave quest showed up in the journal as completed. I was still able to talk to the Bouncer as my master.  I then traveled to Mistwatch, and I still have the master/slave dialog options  with the bandit there, too.  So, it seems the masters 'memory' does work for multiple enslavements.

If I interpret your comment above correctly, it's still possible the unnamed bandit at Mistwatch could eventually be replaced by another random bandit who won't have the memory of being my former master.  However, since there is only one 'Bouncer' NPC, that guy should always remember me as his slave.  Is this correct?

I upgraded to the latest version (clean save too) but I seem to now start taking damage from whipping punishments. Is this normal/has it always been this way?

Truth be told all other times on SD I have been level 14+ before being captured so maybe this is just due to me being a level 1 character and having low health.

Anyone else having themselves knocked-out from whipping damage?