Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Ok, second try. Went to another Banditcamp, let them enslave the PC and randomly with the new owner i had a disposition of -10 and trust -10. After a few hours i had the need for sex leveled enough and though i could try to force a new calculation.

So i asked "Why me?" which was a bad idea, because there was no new calculation, instead a "new" day as slave started, all the needs were resetted and disposition and trust were still -10

Papyrus.0.log

In line 1004 i ask "Why me?". The result was not very pleasing.

There seem to be a small problem with the slave rags, when the PC were enslaved she got the new custom slave rags but only for a minute, then the new owner removed the clothing and when she asked the owner for clothing the PC suddenly wore the normal prisoner rags. I think the reason could be that if a npc becomes a owner he or she receives prisoner rags from SD+, not the custom slave rags and if the PC asks for clothing the owner will give the prisoner rags to the slave

Ok, second try. Went to another Banditcamp, let them enslave the PC and randomly with the new owner i had a disposition of -10 and trust -10. After a few hours i had the need for sex leveled enough and though i could try to force a new calculation.

So i asked "Why me?" which was a bad idea, because there was no new calculation, instead a "new" day as slave started, all the needs were resetted and disposition and trust were still -10

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

In line 1004 i ask "Why me?". The result was not very pleasing.

There seem to be a small problem with the slave rags, when the PC were enslaved she got the new custom slave rags but only for a minute, then the new owner removed the clothing and when she asked the owner for clothing the PC suddenly wore the normal prisoner rags. I think the reason could be that if a npc becomes a owner he or she receives prisoner rags from SD+, not the custom slave rags and if the PC asks for clothing the owner will give the prisoner rags to the slave

I will take another look at the calculation of Trust.

The value for 'Mood' in the logs is in fact 'Disposition', so you are doing well keeping your owner happy.

Keep doing what you are doing and trust should go up eventually.

Hi SkyrimII !  :)

I really like the concept of this mod... it's funny ; The Dragonborn toy of Sanguine, the deadra prince of... hmm lust ( i think i can say that lol) 

But I just wonder if the master eventually releases the slave of his wrist restraints?

The master of my character is in a good mood; disposition and trust at 10, he is happy and sometime hungry and vicious. Her arms are free during the act with the master, but once completed the master puts again chains on her wrists. He now follows in her movements and she can wear armor but not weapons.

In short, my character is really a poor lost girl, sex and drug addict, who has known only slavery in her life. Poor Sanguine... he may be disappointed by this pathetic dragonborn  :P So with that in mind I set the minimum of slavery state at 5 and the maximum at 6, and if a remember well...the exposure at 2 and the disposition threshold at 5.

(Sorry for my english, it's not my native language  :ph34r:  lol )

Still the clothing at the start of the enslavement ! stilll "spare some coins" and " gift for you" at every npc ! and what ? left it and gone to the next mod to create another Pfusch ! no further words to that.

Clothing at the start of enslavement is there probably because you have Limited Item Removal on. Turn it off.

Begging and gifts are going to remain in Dialogues until I add an option for it. Get used to it.

And no, I am not going to ask for your permission to start a new mod. You would understand if you gave a try at modding yourself.

Still the clothing at the start of the enslavement ! stilll "spare some coins" and " gift for you" at every npc !  and what ? left it and gone to the next mod to create another Pfusch ! no further words to that.

I would ask for a refund

Oh, wait...

:rolleyes:

Coming in the next update - getting your head shaved instead of showing a race menu.

I finally figured out how to do it.

Now I need to figure out how to limit it to human/mer races and exclude beast or weird custom races.

Edit: I will have a global variable to turn that shaving off with the console for now.

hey sorry to be an annoyance but im having an issue starting the mod i have everything installed correctly but when i go to the status menu in the mcm it just says uninstall constantly not install or begin i ran fnis and started a new save and even completed the "a night to remember" quest :(  

hey sorry to be an annoyance but im having an issue starting the mod i have everything installed correctly but when i go to the status menu in the mcm it just says uninstall constantly not install or begin i ran fnis and started a new save and even completed the "a night to remember" quest :(

Sounds like it is working fine.

'uninstall' in Status means the mod is installed and running.

I take it the "train" doesn't work anymore?  DH, defeat, submit still has great "line up boys ... next" but haven't seen that in SD for the last few updates.

Someone mentioned PC as slaver??? NO! To many mods like that and not enough PC as slave right now.  Don't change the direction you are going, which is fantastic so far.  Kudos!

This might be outside your plans for SD, but I and several others have mentioned dolcett content as a possible "bad ending".  The un-trainable unruly PC could find herself on a spit being prepared as the main course for dinner, then sanguine reviving her in dreamworld ... after varying degrees of vore maybe?

Anyway, this is, and has been, one of my favorite mods.  Thanks for all your hard work.

but i never got the begin option and whenever i sleep i never go to the dreamworld :(

but i never got the begin option and whenever i sleep i never go to the dreamworld :(

Can you post screenshots of your SD menus?

SkyrimII one question ?? I was wondering what dialogs where added by this mod ?? i think i have some thing named refresh dialog not sure what mod it was from , but the options looks like from this one but they somehow don't do anything after intitiated. like sorry, never submit and one agnry one if i remember correctly.

SkyrimII one question ?? I was wondering what dialogs where added by this mod ?? i think i have some thing named refresh dialog not sure what mod it was from , but the options looks like from this one but they somehow don't do anything after intitiated. like sorry, never submit and one agnry one if i remember correctly.

Is from the additional SLDialogues mod.

Can you post screenshots of your SD menus?

sure pal please give me a moment 

What is the "dance" animation named in the animation folder??

I have a new dance animation I want to try out for it

thanks

No one ever answers my questions...  :(

I didn't answer because there is currently a problem with animations and I need time to check it out again.

The animation that should play has the 'sweetdevil' name in it (try: help sweetdevil in the console for the exact name).

The animation that is actually playing is something else and I don't know why.