Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

for the SSE version, should i download from this page since compatible flag say yes or still download from  the SSE discussion thread ?

I forgot to re-set the flag to No on this page since it is confusing.

Yes SD+ is compatible with SE but No, not from this page.

You have to get the SE version from the SE discussion thread.

I'm having a problem with a new modlist and SD. So my first modlist made it so that you had significantly more interaction with slavers through SD+. an example being you could yell and scream at them and what they were doing and they would gag and whip you. when I got a new PC and set up what I thought was the same modlist again, I couldn't get this to happen. does anyone know what mod does this? I have both SD plus, SD resources, SD cages, SD patches, and sexlab dialogs for reference.

I can't get my follower (Lydia) enslaved with my character. DA and Defeat are working as intended, but when my character enter in blackout state, my follower stay next my character like nothing happened. What could be the problem? Could it be a wrong follower setting in DA? I've set "none", instead of "kill the follower". Or maybe in Defeat? Btw, I play skyrim LE.

("Not my problem", she say when I ask her for help. So disprectful.)

I installed this mod and am in the middle of my first enslavement. A guy bought my PC, then they teleported into an empty field, and he's just been raping her for an hour.

So far he's done it 14 times. I can't talk to him, I can't move, I can't do anything.

Also all of the animations are broken. The first part plays okay, but then about halfway through, my character will change position or  move to a DD item, like the pillory, and he'll just stay where he is thrusting into the air. And the camera gets locked in a weird position.

I see some messages scroll by in the upper left like:

Stay on your knees.

Who said you could fight slave!

[SD] Slave allowance points -10 (or -9)

You brace for the coming punishment...

(...nevermind)

I also see messages from Spank that Ass about him slapping my character and desire messages from SL Aroused.

Is this supposed to happen? Is there something I need to do to break this cycle?

Edit: After 20 rapes, he said it was time to put me away for the night and to follow him. But then he just goes back to the raping.

Now I have a problem that when I try to talk to Chloe (a character from one of the DD mods), I get a message "[SD] Surrender to crosshair target". I have not initiated a surrender by pressing any configured key. It happens every time. Do I have something set up incorrectly, or is this just another bug?

On Tue Aug 20 2019 at 6:15 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure either, there are some issues, just not sure if FNIS related (if they are not FNIS related it seems the FINS warnings have no effect ingame):

> SD punishment whipping scenes sometimes fail to add the zaz poses to PC (happens more often with the actual SD+ version). Still everything else works in that scene (master whipping

and whip damage, scene (quest) finishes right).

> 2nd part of the SD punishment scene zaz poses often fail too.

> DD elbowbinder idle to SD+ kneel/crawl pose => DD yoke idle if stand up

> DD cuffs front to SD+ kneel pose/crawl pose => DD petsuit idle if stand up

I will just try your FNIS for modders generation tactic next ?

same issue here. yoke animation didnt work fine

Is The Truth quest actaully finished development or is it still being worked on? I got all the way to the end (I think) when you have 3 choices to serve sanguine as his slave his servant or rebel secretly. But there seems to be no direction to proceed in now unless I'm just dumb and missed it. Can someone help me?

On 4/29/2021 at 8:13 AM, Plopperino said:

I am stuck at the Sanguine temple mission, I sleep in front of it, I go to the dreamword and nothing happens, no new conversations with anyone, I have tried everything, even using Additem to get all the diaries but nothing.

Reveal hidden contents

20210429143356_1.jpg.575839d3b928632f9822c0a06518d70e.jpg

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE'S-DEBAUCHERY-CORE Try this it helped me but I don't think this quest actually has an ending yet I think its still being worked on its currently stuck in my quest log looking for the quest id to get rid of it now.

Hi. Just wandering, how does enslavement of followers work? When my PC gets enslaved, followers might or might not become slaves, sometimes only some of them do. Is it random or they're always supposed to become slaves, but something's not working for me?

4 hours ago, voberon said:

Hi. Just wandering, how does enslavement of followers work? When my PC gets enslaved, followers might or might not become slaves, sometimes only some of them do. Is it random or they're always supposed to become slaves, but something's not working for me?

I suspect Followers enslavement has issues related to which follower framework you are using.

I tried to improve the detection of followers and the AI packages to force them to be slaves but the system is still not working properly.

Hi,

It's been a while since I played SD and I remember it was quite fun ?.  The last time I had completed the mod, but it was unfinished :(.  It stopped at the choice to "serve Sanguine, resist him, and lie to him (make him believe I was submitting), or something around those lines".  I remember I was in his realms when I had the choice and it was not long after , I  collected the rose and found his hidden chamber, I remember translating his Daedric notes and having quite a laugh?

I just wonder if the quest has progressed since that time?  I'm near starting a new play and I'm thinking of including it, but I want to know if that part has been completed or if it goes any further.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

It's been a while since I played SD and I remember it was quite fun ?.  The last time I had completed the mod, but it was unfinished :(.  It stopped at the choice to "serve Sanguine, resist him, and lie to him (make him believe I was submitting), or something around those lines".  I remember I was in his realms when I had the choice and it was not long after , I  collected the rose and found his hidden chamber, I remember translating his Daedric notes and having quite a laugh?

I just wonder if the quest has progressed since that time?  I'm near starting a new play and I'm thinking of including it, but I want to know if that part has been completed or if it goes any further.

Thanks.

I am currently finishing up Parasites and a clean up of Dialogues will come up next.

I am planning work on finishing the main quest in SD+ sometimes this summer.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am currently finishing up Parasites and a clean up of Dialogues will come up next.

I am planning work on finishing the main quest in SD+ sometimes this summer.

Great, Thanks for the reply ?.  I'll just wait for the next update with great impatience.  

On a different topic, I think you played a little with the Succubus.   Could you create a fuck frenzy state for a Succubus?  Lets say she is bellow a certain amount of energy and she start attracting to much people and creatures to fuck her and buff her up? 

The idea behind that is the Succubus is viscous curse set by Sanguine.  He takes a mortal woman, pure, a maiden, a priestess,  and make her un-killable.  Then she must fuck of a own free will to keep her secret or risk being mass rapped over and over.  It would be quite shame-full, a total degradation, and people, creatures, friends or foes will just lose control and fuck her until the attraction is stopped because the energy amount went above the limit.

Presently I think I can obtain a similar effect with cursed loots, or Slaverun, but this is only in city.  I was more thinking about something that would work everywhere.   Could even be a combination of Succubus energy and Arousal.  It's just I see it as something Sanguine will do.

Anyway, please let me know if this is feasible.  Thanks.

34 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

If the answer to my question is already in the thread, sorry I'm not finding it.

Does sex started by other mods count toward improving the owner's disposition?

Probably not... that is something I should fix.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:19 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I suspect Followers enslavement has issues related to which follower framework you are using.

I tried to improve the detection of followers and the AI packages to force them to be slaves but the system is still not working properly.

A few days ago I have reported a similar issue with my follower Lydia, because she couldn't get enslaved in any case. My follower framework was EFF, and I was playing Skyrim LE.

So today I switched to Skyrim SE with the same mods and load order, and I successful had enslaved Lydia in each test.

I don't know which version of the game @voberon is playing, but I think that maybe there is a problem in SD+ LE version.

I leave here my load order, hoping it will be useful.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Botox SE.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
Bijin AIO - YBMT.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

P.S.: sorry for my poor english.

I have an issue I think I've tracked to this mod - and it may or may not have been addressed in the previous 720 pages (I searched, but not THAT thoroughly) - my game forces me into 3rd person every time I load. Even if I weren't an archer, it'd still be disruptive af. Is there anything I can do to make it stop other than uninstalling the mod and all its accessories?

[How I narrowed it down: the problem only appearing after installing this mod (+acc) and a help thread about forced 3rd person directing to look at the papyrus logs for FNIS AA.]

On 5/10/2021 at 7:43 PM, zep said:

A few days ago I have reported a similar issue with my follower Lydia, because she couldn't get enslaved in any case. My follower framework was EFF, and I was playing Skyrim LE.

So today I switched to Skyrim SE with the same mods and load order, and I successful had enslaved Lydia in each test.

I don't know which version of the game @voberon is playing, but I think that maybe there is a problem in SD+ LE version.

I leave here my load order, hoping it will be useful.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Botox SE.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
Bijin AIO - YBMT.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Better Vampire NPCs.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

P.S.: sorry for my poor english.

Ok, my bad, the issue is not related to the version of the game. Playing with two followers I noticed that sometimes followers can't get enslaved in certain situations:

- if there is only one aggressor, only the PC is enslaved. The followers stay down for few seconds, then they get up and act like normal followers

- if there are three or more aggressors (I don't have tested with two aggressors), followers get enslaved without any issue

- if the PC is enslaved while in stealth mode, only the followers that are in the same mode can't get enslaved. So if a follower is on her knees but your PC is in stealth mode and another follower is in combat, only the first follower doesn't get enslaved.

I'll continue to test other conditions.

8 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

I want to try the mod but something seems broke.
When NPC enslave my character, every time, my inventory just disappear.

Nothing in Master (or Owner) inventory or in any container nearby. 

That is normal. 

Your stuff is sent to a locker in Sanguine's Dreamworld.

Check the 'Limited removal' option in the menu if you don't want everything to be sent out when enslaved.