Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 12/14/2019 at 11:45 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's a note or a book you are supposed to read there. It may have dropped on the ground. If you have it already, drop it, pick it up again and read it. That should advance the quest.

I was in that cave and emptied everything out before I got to this part of the quest.

I tried dropping all the notes and book in the cave and read everything.  Quest did not advance. 

Below is  the part of the quest I am on.

I tried it after choosing my path as well and quest did not advance.

After I chose my path, I did not get any additional dialogues.

What is the name of note or book I am supposed to pick up?

I want to see if I can advance on this character before I try on my main.

Thanks

ScreenShot22.bmp

On 12/2/2019 at 9:42 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's a new error message from a more recent version of FNIS than the one I am using.

It should go away if you run FNIS for Modders

I have never run FNIS for Modders before, if I see an error like this it does concern me as a user, shouldnt the mod be updated to fix the error? when i go to run FNIS for modders it has this message:

If you are NOT a modder: DONT USE THIS TOOL.
You might corrupt your installed files.

4 hours ago, Maddac said:

I have never run FNIS for Modders before, if I see an error like this it does concern me as a user, shouldnt the mod be updated to fix the error? when i go to run FNIS for modders it has this message:

I've used it a couple of times and it works very simply straightening out problems with ported animations. I think the warning is probably overblown. The mod probably will be updated. Those of us who are too impatient to wait have just run the program. Took two or three minutes.

On 12/26/2019 at 4:54 PM, Silatuyok said:

I'm getting a CTD whenever I go to dreamworld by sleeping in front of the pink untextured altar. I can't do anything with creation kit since I'm running on skyrimVR. Any ideas for a fix?

PS: I don't ever get to dreamworld otherwise

I'm sorry.... I have no solution for you since I don't own Skyrim VR and never tested the mod on that version. I'm actually surprised the rest works at all.

5 hours ago, Zerlenka said:

so when you are enslaved your follower is also enslaved, but they are just standing around. gotta say the followers got it easy.

They should get used randomly instead of the user but yes, I am having a hard enough time as it is testing for the player, I never get to the followers.

I am having an issue with the Truth quest.

I need to bring Sanguine a drink.  I bring him some honeybrew mead and he says you call this a drink?  This worked on other characters, but not this one for some reason.

I completed the Thieves guild quest that you do to convert honeybrew to blackbirar brew before going to the dreamworld for the first time.

I also have sisterhood of dibella installed and corrupted the temple to Sanguine before going to the dreamworld for the first time.

Sanguine looks like the corrupted sybil, but in deadra form.

Do I need to bring him a Black Briar mead now?

Is there a console command to complete that part of the quest?

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

I am having an issue with the Truth quest.

I need to bring Sanguine a drink.  I bring him some honeybrew mead and he says you call this a drink?  This worked on other characters, but not this one for some reason.

I completed the Thieves guild quest that you do to convert honeybrew to blackbirar brew before going to the dreamworld for the first time.

I also have sisterhood of dibella installed and corrupted the temple to Sanguine before going to the dreamworld for the first time.

Sanguine looks like the corrupted sybil, but in deadra form.

Do I need to bring him a Black Briar mead now?

Is there a console command to complete that part of the quest?

Try giving him the drink with only Honningbrew mead as the only drink in your inventory. That helped for some people.

Been looking at this today, maybe its because I am slightly tipsy from beer. But was thinking it would be cool if there was a random chance that Sanguine would feed the player the bondage feet potion from yps instead of skooma. He gave you bondage boots and you're going to damn well wear them. :D 

There could be an option in the mcm to turn this off though in case someone didn't want it in their game? 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:42 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's a new error message from a more recent version of FNIS than the one I am using.

It should go away if you run FNIS for Modders

Hi, I have this error too and FNIS for modders does not seem to work. :c

Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation))

I very much wish to enjoy this awesome sounding mod, but I think there's something wrong with the FNIS for modders tool. I've been googling for an hour. Could you please help me? Upon opening generatefnisformodders.exe as admin, it says:

Generate FNIS Behavior file for Modders V7.5 (Skyrim 32bit)
(FNIS_<mod>_Behavior.hkx).

>>Warning: Could neither PatchList.txt nor PatchListSE.txt nor a Skyrim executable. Generating for Skyrim 32bit.<<

When I click on generate, it opens file manager and makes me look for a fnis behavior file. Which seems nowhere to be found. 

Also, it says skyrim 32 bit and I am wondering if that might be the problem. I have gotten this file by downloading the FNIS behavior V7.5.1 XXL vr. Maybe the author uploaded the wrong modder version of fnis in the FNIS behavior v7.5.1. XXL vr version?

On 10/31/2019 at 6:23 PM, Iceslave said:

It is ..... but you can trick Steam into keeping to a consistent version instead of SSE being allowed to update at Bethesda's whim, breaking your mod pack. You just have to set updates to "Update only when I launch the game" and because you're launching it through SKSE instead of the main game, it doesn't update !

Actually nevermind, it still updates even when I set it to "Update only when I launch the game" and yes I'm only starting it up with SKSE. This is why I don't play SSE anymore with mods, it's really frustrating! I wish I could play on SSE with this mod but I can't at anytime until they stop updating it completely.

Can anyone give me an idea with a problem I'm having, whenever I go to dream world, there is like a fragmented light source coming from the sky the shines on my character and messes with the vision very bad. It's only in the dreamworld and seems worse in 3rd person, I've scoured this forum trying to find a similar problem and haven't found anyone with the same issue. Everything else in the mod works just fine, its only when I go to dreamworld and its bad enough that it's pretty much unplayable. That and the statue in the medary seems to have missing textures, idk if there connected at all

On 1/1/2020 at 10:32 PM, raindrops12345 said:

Hi, I have this error too and FNIS for modders does not seem to work. :c

Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation))

I very much wish to enjoy this awesome sounding mod, but I think there's something wrong with the FNIS for modders tool. I've been googling for an hour. Could you please help me? Upon opening generatefnisformodders.exe as admin, it says:

Generate FNIS Behavior file for Modders V7.5 (Skyrim 32bit)
(FNIS_<mod>_Behavior.hkx).

>>Warning: Could neither PatchList.txt nor PatchListSE.txt nor a Skyrim executable. Generating for Skyrim 32bit.<<

When I click on generate, it opens file manager and makes me look for a fnis behavior file. Which seems nowhere to be found. 

Also, it says skyrim 32 bit and I am wondering if that might be the problem. I have gotten this file by downloading the FNIS behavior V7.5.1 XXL vr. Maybe the author uploaded the wrong modder version of fnis in the FNIS behavior v7.5.1. XXL vr version?

Behavior Files and Generators for Skyrim VR (Virtual Reality) - XXL version only

This is the second one from the top it,s not for 

normal SKYRIM but for the VR version of skyrim try the other one.

57 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Behavior Files and Generators for Skyrim VR (Virtual Reality) - XXL version only

This is the second one from the top it,s not for 

normal SKYRIM but for the VR version of skyrim try the other one.

Hi there, thanks for your reply.

Are you saying I need to have both the main file called "FNIS Behavior SE 7_5_1" and the optional file called "fnis VR 7_5_1 XXL" in order for this to work?

A long time ago when I played this mod, I ran into an issue with the Slavery system. When I was enslaved, the NPC's name would become "Master" (or Owner, maybe? It's been a while!), which was fine. But then after the slavery ended, their name would be stuck that way instead of turning back to their original name. It got so bad that half the residents of solitude were just called "Master".

Has anyone had that problem, recently? I'm thinking of reinstalling SD+ (along with Simple Slavery), but that name bug is a deal-breaker for me. :x

Is it normal not to have any of my stuff on the owner when they enslave me? Pretty sure it use to work with owner having your stuff in a backpack with death alternative and defeat. Now though it always seems to go into the dreamworld, even though I'm not there.

Got all the requirements on the list and recommended.

I also got Death Alternative, Defeat and Death Alternative Captures

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install this properly (SPECIAL EDITION).

I have everything (main mods and required mods) installed and up to date.

I've run FNIS.

I've run FNIS for modders (on the fnis list thing).

I launch my game, press continue, go to the loading screen, and then I just get a black screen with nothing happening.

I have task manager open and after the game loads and gets stuck on the black screen it says skyrim special edition is no longer responding.

I've searched for solutions but I can't seem to find anyone who has had the same problem.

Please help!

EDIT: I can start a new game with all the same mods installed and it works but I don't really want to have to restart.