Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have no idea what is causing it.

Are you using the SE version?

I am thinking maybe it was an issue introduced during the conversion process.

I have not see that happen at all in the LE version so far.

Yes, it's happening in the SE version, I tried splicing the older SE conversions I had saved with your newly packed one and I couldn't find anything that might cause it. It's at certain camera angles in the Dreamworld. After attempting to splice and all, I couldn't get Sanguine to port me out of the Dream with the gear on, so I don't know if it's from the bondage gear (which someone else said was happening back in Skyrim) or not. Also, since my bodyslide won't actually build files for some reason, I couldn't see any of the gear. That's a my-game problem, not a your-mod problem though.

Hope it helps Frog.

dlj, you have to give him the ones out of the barrel to the right of his throne, behind that table. Why those specifically, I don't know. Might be SE related too. I had 1 instance with the sex interaction giving me the blackscreen, and by talking with him again, it triggered a 2nd scene and fixed the screen. Either way, both things about it were really messed up.

I -really- want the mod to work right though, it's one of the main reasons I joined here and started an adult playthrough.

14 hours ago, dlj said:

And I don't know how to progress past giving Sanguine a bottle of Honningbrew mead. I tried giving him the ones on the table, I tried giving him one given to me by the man in the cage, etc. He says they're all "not a proper drink" and I don't know what to do.

Drop any other drink from your inventory except the mead, it will work then.

Please be so kind and let me know if sanguine lets you free then. For me he gave me my stuff back afterwards but didnt teleport me back to skyrim.

To formulate that as two bug reports:

1. Sanguine will only accept the Honningbrew mead when its the only drink in your inventory.

2. Sanguine did not teleport me back to skyrim after giving him the mead. He gave me back my stuff and told me to leave but nothing happened then. The chain is "rusted" too so I had to teleport back using console commands :/

17 minutes ago, outai said:

To formulate that as two bug reports:

1. Sanguine will only accept the Honningbrew mead when its the only drink in your inventory.

2. Sanguine did not teleport me back to skyrim after giving him the mead. He gave me back my stuff and told me to leave but nothing happened then. The chain is "rusted" too so I had to teleport back using console commands :/

I made a note to check #1 in my next round of testing.

#2 is not a bug and working as expected. After releasing you from enslavement, you are supposed to follow another topic line with him before he teleports you.

So.. talk to him again once you get your stiff back.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I made a note to check #1 in my next round of testing.

#2 is not a bug and working as expected. After releasing you from enslavement, you are supposed to follow another topic line with him before he teleports you.

So.. talk to him again once you get your stiff back.

Okay thats really good to know, Im gonna try again then.

Maybe you could reword the dialog a little? I did try to get out for about 30mins searching for an exit and still didnt find it(though arguably mostly running around reloading etc instead of exploring dialogs).

Hope I will make it, now that I know its not a bug. But sill super confusing to be told you are let go and then nothing happens.

P.s. are you supposed not to get your gold back when giving sanguine the mead? Only gave me my items.

13 minutes ago, outai said:

Okay thats really good to know, Im gonna try again then.

Maybe you could reword the dialog a little? I did try to get out for about 30mins searching for an exit and still didnt find it(though arguably mostly running around reloading etc instead of exploring dialogs).

Hope I will make it, now that I know its not a bug. But sill super confusing to be told you are let go and then nothing happens.

P.s. are you supposed not to get your gold back when giving sanguine the mead? Only gave me my items.

Yes... Gold is always lost on enslavement.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:43 AM, Sucker343 said:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I also got that exact same error message with FINIS after installing this mod.

Hello,

i've installed the latest version for my new playthrough and i've run into a problem : i get called to the dream world every single night, whatever my slider setting is in the MCM. 

I'm at the quest stage from "find the truth" where i'm supposed to travel and meet scholars, and i don't think it is expected behaviour (at least nothing in game told me it is).

I've also found a passage to a dwemer room where i found sanguine's notes about a few things (in the dreamworld), which triggered two new quest objectives, perhaps it's from that? I think i wasn't supposed to go to that place yet.

EDIT : i've finished the moonflower garden part and chosen my path, but i still have 2 objectives left unfulfilled in the main quest (the truth), and the quest i received when arriving in the garden hasn't advanced either (objective : what am i doing here?). I'm also still coming back to sanguine's dreamworld every single night.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:50 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I noticed that too and I even added an issue in Github about it, but I have no idea what is causing it.

So, this issue still wasn't addressed? Maybe there's some workaround?

I've found where this is set:

sanguinedebauchery.esp -> idle animation -> JumpRoot

There's a condition

WornApparelHasKeywordCount "zad_DeviousArmbinder" == 0

That doesn't allow jumping when this condition returns false i.e. when wearing an armbinder.

It was probably put there for a reason and just making this condition never fire can break things in SD. Or maybe not.

For a true fix (for example, there's probably other ways to do that) one would need to create a new global variable, something like 'SDJumpDisabled' and add that to conditions in JumpRoot, and then rewrite scripts so they set SDJumpDisabled = true when it is needed...

Seems the black screen problem is somehow linked with/fixed by using an ENB.  I tried a self-converted version of the most recent github version.  When I get sent to Sanguine's world, it is totally black unless I have an ENB enabled (the base dll's).  I discovered this in reverse by disabling my ENB while trying to troubleshoot some mesh in the Sanguine world cell that is exploding all over the place.  Seems to be a red light source of some kind that is otherwise invisible, but it just looks like crazy random red-tinted vector planes jumping all over the place when any part of it is in your FOV.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:44 PM, Clockwinding said:

Hello,

i've installed the latest version for my new playthrough and i've run into a problem : i get called to the dream world every single night, whatever my slider setting is in the MCM. 

I'm at the quest stage from "find the truth" where i'm supposed to travel and meet scholars, and i don't think it is expected behaviour (at least nothing in game told me it is).

I've also found a passage to a dwemer room where i found sanguine's notes about a few things (in the dreamworld), which triggered two new quest objectives, perhaps it's from that? I think i wasn't supposed to go to that place yet.

EDIT : i've finished the moonflower garden part and chosen my path, but i still have 2 objectives left unfulfilled in the main quest (the truth), and the quest i received when arriving in the garden hasn't advanced either (objective : what am i doing here?). I'm also still coming back to sanguine's dreamworld every single night.

@DeepBlueFrog I pushed my analysis a bit further thanks to the source scripts and TESVEDIT to lookup the quest stages:

-Sanguine's Desire, moonflower garden quest : i saw on your github that it not closing is a bug. Any way to shut it down manually to free the space in journal? (https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/976)

-The Truth quest : all stages checked except 20 and 100, which are Sanguine rescuing PC from enslavement, 262 and 266 which are PC's destiny's choice, and 999 (shutdown). There is a stage 268 in-game that's checked and that I can't seem to find though, i don't know what it's directing.

My character is still getting dragged to dreamworld every single night i sleep and it's quite bothersome, is it intended? I really don't know where it's coming from.

Also, the objective to "look for Sanguine's haven and see what I can find" is still displayed along my PC's choice of destiny, but that should be a non-issue as far as gameplay goes.

EDIT : tried the most random thing ever, pushing the slider for SD dream chance... up. And it worked. It seems like it's inverted?

8 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I am on the truth quest.

Where is Sanguine's haven?

Spoiler

when going from Sanguine's throne towards the river, go along the wall on the right before crossing the bridge, through the bushes. You'll get a cell changing into his Haven, a dwemer-decorated room with some books and other trinkets.

Is it the strange cave?

I was just there and took all the items and emptied the chests.

The quest did not advance.

I slept in the bed and nothing happened.

I had an item when I was there earlier called note to myself.  I read it and nothing happened.

Is there an item to take or action I am supposed to do?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

Is it the strange cave?

I had an item when I was there earlier called note to myself.  I read it and nothing happened.

Thanks

Well just starting the quest and getting there doesn't magically advance all the relevant quest stages. Rough steps i can remember in the spoiler below :

Spoiler

from memory :

1st visit get enslaved by sanguine, give him his mead to get free, leave.

speak to alicias about stuff

visit the grove a few more times, sanguine will have new dialogue and send you to Haelga in riften. Follow the clues to the shrine, sleep there to go to the grove.

can't remember well from there on, but you should speak to sanguine/alicias/crassus curio about stuff (can't remember the order) to get the next step.

sanguine sends you looking for the truth as he calls it, and you get to travel and ask some scholars about it (Calcelmo in markarth, Urag in Winterhold's College library).

get back to the grove with enough clues, get snapped at by sanguine depending on your dialogue choices.

getting to his haven should be around that time, and yes it's the strange cave. If you snoop around then (looks like you did already) the quest will progress further.

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

Is it the strange cave?

Thanks

It's a note or a book you are supposed to read there. It may have dropped on the ground. If you have it already, drop it, pick it up again and read it. That should advance the quest.

46 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Got messed up by Hagraven using force spell [modded spells] and got enslaved in Ravenscar Hallow, killed the Hagraven using DEFEAT and now my gear is no where to be found... #%#%! That's a lot of gear and some items you only get at start up.

No worries.. except for your gold, you will find your stuff again once you meet Sanguine.