I think I remember reading that other people have had this problem before, but I couldn't find using search on the thread. My problem is sometimes when I load the game some schlong sizes are stuck at 1, even when the debug reads they are 10. Sometimes changing the %size in the MCM menu can fix it when it re-schlongifies actor,  other times it won't. This problem also seems loosely connected with a second problem where the schlongs are not being hidden properly by clothing. Again, sometimes fast travel or re-schlonging will fix it, other times not.

Anyone know of a solid solution for this? My male follower is very sad when he gets demoted to size 1. :(

ok... so i had a nude male body mod. it worked well. when i looted a male body of everything the body was nude.

then i downloaded and installed sexlab puppetmaster sexlabaroused lovers comfort etc etc  and schlongs.

schlongs worked well... the dudes were getting hardons subject to arousal state... but when i looted a body they remained with ther red/brown undies on... not cool

so i went into C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\male  and changed  maleunderwear.dds and maleunderwear_n.dds to  ~maleunderwear.dds and ~maleunderwear_n.dds. now when i loot a dude's body they momentarily show patchy coloured undies which disappear and their pene flops down between their legs.    whilst i appreciate the gravity and the comic effect of the pene flopping down.. (it looks real)

i was wondering how to stop the momentary effect of the undies being there...

anyone have any ideas?

Hoping someone can help me, I've been using an old versions of SOS (2.03.010b). I followed the instructions in the main post to update; though when it said to disable all "addon" content for the mod, I took this as meaning to just delete everything associated with the mod (basically a "clean save"), otherwise I followed the instructions to the letter. When I installed the new update and loaded my game, the schlongify process just wouldn't work and I couldn't take my underpants off (tried activating everything with MCN etc). However, when I simply just loaded my old save that had the old SOS up with the new update installed, it said it was updating and everything seemed to work so, my question is, am I doing something wrong with my "clean save" method, or is it safe to update to latest version (with no clean save) from version 2.03.010b?

Hoping someone can help me, I've been using an old versions of SOS (2.03.010b). I followed the instructions in the main post to update; though when it said to disable all "addon" content for the mod, I took this as meaning to just delete everything associated with the mod (basically a "clean save"), otherwise I followed the instructions to the letter. When I installed the new update and loaded my game, the schlongify process just wouldn't work and I couldn't take my underpants off (tried activating everything with MCN etc). However, when I simply just loaded my old save that had the old SOS up with the new update installed, it said it was updating and everything seemed to work so, my question is, am I doing something wrong with my "clean save" method, or is it safe to update to latest version (with no clean save) from version 2.03.010b?

'Clean save' (despite there being no such thing) means to disable the mod's scripts before updating/uninstalling.

For SOS, this means to go into MCM, and hit the 'remove' button for each schlong type. Then wait a few minutes, then save in a new slot. (some people recommend reloading the game after disabling the mod, then waiting more, then saving in another new slot, but thats excessive in this case). Then update to the new version. SOS has an updater script that will try to clean the old SOS scripts once you load.

'Clean save' (despite there being no such thing) means to disable the mod's scripts before updating/uninstalling.

For SOS, this means to go into MCM, and hit the 'remove' button for each schlong type. Then wait a few minutes, then save in a new slot. (some people recommend reloading the game after disabling the mod, then waiting more, then saving in another new slot, but thats excessive in this case). Then update to the new version. SOS has an updater script that will try to clean the old SOS scripts once you load.

Thanks a ton for the reply, I ended up doing what you said as well as disabling the mod (uninstalling with NMM and unchecking data files) and then installing the new one. It seems to have worked - I have a schlong once again. Was completely uninstalling the old version and then installing the new version a bad idea? I'm OCD with stuff like this. :(

It works either way (unless otherwise stated in the update's notes) uninstall/reinstall or overwrite.  Overwrite is typically safer for mods with scripts (that way the file location and load order doesn't accidentally get changed), but in this case the original writer of the scripts planned ahead and put an update routine in the code so the script data that is in your savegame gets updated safely in most cases.

I've uploaded a new version of SOS Light (1.04)

It includes the fix by XunAmarox for the regular/hairless version. Many thanks to XunAmarox for his work on this.

People having issues with underwear and schlong sizes, use the debug spell on the disgraced character and post papyrus log and load order.

Issues during sexlab animations, revert to the original SOS skeletons. If the issue persists http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Hi there!

Been lurking around here for quite a while (and really enjoy SoS Lite, so kudos for that) but didn't see any necessity to post something - until now.

I don't really know about the status quo of the slot 52 incompatibility with Frostfall but I found something out I thought might be usefull:

While working on a craftable version for the "Open Dragon Priest Masks" I noticed that they too use slot 52 and hence are not recognized by Frostfall.

But after tinkering around a bit I got a sollution to this problem: Make Armor and ArmorAddon kinda "mismatching".

To be more precise:

While the Biped Object under ArmorAddon still has slot 52 assigned, the actual Armor Entry only occupies Slot 42 (circlet).

Works like a charm: The Mask is displayed correctly, while simultaneously being recognized as headgear by Frostfall.

Apparently Frostfall only checks the actual Item Definition but not the ArmorAddon entries.

So perhaps it would be possible to "schlongify" the ArmorAddon entries instead of the actual Item Definition. That way armors would cover the schlongs while still maintaining the esposure protection for Frostfall.

Hope, it helps.

Cheers!

I am experiencing an underwear issue but it is a bit strange.

The underwear that shows is more of a loin cloth. It doesn't fit and doesn't have the right texture applied to it.

I checked the mesh folder and the right meshes are installed for the underwear model. 

I installed the last version of SOS with all three add-ons (tested each one at a time and all three togetehr... same results).

Here are screenshots of the underwear and the debug spell.

The erection does work fine and appears underneath the loin cloth... I am just wondering about how to get rid of that faulty underwear model.

post-159469-0-48281100-1390790905_thumb.png

post-159469-0-88489500-1390790913_thumb.png

Everyone wears underwear, even during SexLab animations. I don't see any options to remove underwear. I have the Smurf addon. Does anyone know if there's a setting that needs to be checked to make this work properly? Sexlab Light doesn't have the underwear, but I wanted more options than that.

I am experiencing an underwear issue but it is a bit strange.

The underwear that shows is more of a loin cloth. It doesn't fit and doesn't have the right texture applied to it.

I checked the mesh folder and the right meshes are installed for the underwear model. 

I installed the last version of SOS with all three add-ons (tested each one at a time and all three togetehr... same results).

Here are screenshots of the underwear and the debug spell.

The erection does work fine and appears underneath the loin cloth... I am just wondering about how to get rid of that faulty underwear model.

It looks like your body mesh is other than SOS. Maybe vanilla. That would explain the loincloth.

Everyone wears underwear, even during SexLab animations. I don't see any options to remove underwear. I have the Smurf addon. Does anyone know if there's a setting that needs to be checked to make this work properly? Sexlab Light doesn't have the underwear, but I wanted more options than that.

I can't seem to get him to erect, no matter how much I click shift + page up or down, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

People having issues with underwear and schlong sizes, use the debug spell on the disgraced character and post papyrus log and load order.

Issues during sexlab animations, revert to the original SOS skeletons. If the issue persists http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

I am looking into adding support for SoS in Hormones... 

Is it possible to set the scale of the NiNode for schlongs directly?

I am trying to understand what my options are to change the scale of the schlongs without having to add the esm as a dependency.

I can already affect the state indirectly through SexLab Aroused, which is good.

Being able to change the base scale directly would be a good addition since I am already doing that for breasts, butt and belly on the female side.

Edit: I did a quick test and editing the node scale seems to be working :)

So I guess my question becomes... which node should I be using?

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] or NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] ?

Gen01 seems to be working fine.. I haven't tried GenBase yet.

schlong height (erect status) dont work properly with sexlab 1.35 or above. many times the male characters penis is not in the right ankle/height from erect status especially for oral animations. adjust the positions dont help much for many animations. edit :

nevermind fount the solution: didnt saw we can bend the schlongs :P with page up and down for npcs also.

hi BEL! ...i'm just gonna ask a question..not gonna report a problem or anything it's all good .......can you recommend me a face texture/maps that best suits the hairy body version of the full sos? i'm using urshi's one but i do find a neckseam for some odd reason.....any other suggested faces? i actually like the geonox face problem is the head part is too realistic/higher quality than the body now. and you can see an obvious seams...

any suggested face texture/maps?

hi BEL! ...i'm just gonna ask a question..not gonna report a problem or anything it's all good .......can you recommend me a face texture/maps that best suits the hairy body version of the full sos? i'm using urshi's one but i do find a neckseam for some odd reason.....any other suggested faces? i actually like the geonox face problem is the head part is too realistic/higher quality than the body now. and you can see an obvious seams...

Download the SoS version of the Smooth Male Body, Normal Map Only:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/?   Install and let overwrite.

It blends much better with Urshi's Fine Face Textures, eliminating the neck seam problem, and since it only uses the normal map, the SoS body hair texture will be untouched.

I also install this over Urshi's Fine Faces:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38301/?

It gives the face textures a slightly more weathered look, while keeping Urshi's look.

Download the SoS version of the Smooth Male Body, Normal Map Only:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26145/?   Install and let overwrite.

It blends much better with Urshi's Fine Face Textures, eliminating the neck seam problem, and since it only uses the normal map, the SoS body hair texture will be untouched.

I also install this over Urshi's Fine Faces:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38301/?

It gives the face textures a slightly more weathered look, while keeping Urshi's look.

thanks for the tip! but i do have the ningheim race mod on..and if i recall it has both a modified fine face texture from urshis with his smooth male body maps in there if i recall