I installed SoS on a custom race and the size is messed up. It is almost thigh-sized when set to size 1. When set to size 20 the thing almost touches the ground. Any tips on how to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed. Disabling every mod except for SoS and the race mod worked. I don't know yet which mod cause this though.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:58 AM, leafdemon said:

when i put this mod on my skyrim the mcm thing did not show up

Look at the previous page

2 hours ago, lovelystarfish said:

I'm still seriously having issues downloading this.. I'm using Winwar to unzip. but where does it go when I unzip it?? How do I get it onto nmm. I tried everything.

Don't unzip it. NMM has an option to install mods but they need to be in RAR,7Z or ZIP files.

Don't ask me where NMM has that option, I ditched that pig a long time ago in favor of Mod Organizer (MO) and have never regretted it.

Is there a way to trigger and erection and bend it without using the erection spell first? I have recently reinstalled Skyrim but on my previous install I was able to use the page up/down keys to control NPC's and my character's erections without having to cast the spell.

Hey guys, I am having an issue and I am not sure if it has been discussed on here yet.

I downloaded SOS and installed it through NMM, It came up with menu on what I wanted to install and I checked all the Esps and Esms as you would with mods but my character still has his default blue loincloth.

I figured setting SOS files to the bottom of the load order would make a difference but I am still having the same issue.

Also I have Skyui and MCM with Jaxonz Kicker installed and they work perfectly.

Can you guys please help me out with this?

skyrimsosinstallissue.png

19 hours ago, BellaDCopular said:

I seem to be having an issue when I loot a briarheart from the forsworn briarhears with this mod installed they revert to a naked body with a void where the cock would be is thier a fix to this?

Before you loot the body, open the MCM menu, and set the briarheart body as revealing.

14 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

anyone having a problem on SOS full ver that makes all male char naked 

found the prob it was "undergarments for all" mod after uninstalling it the prob doesnt occur anymore 

btw can anyone post a pic of their setting on SOS to make npc schlong long cause sometime i still encounter thumb size schlongs

im probably an idiot for asking this but i tried both manual and NMM installs and both failed sadly.. i manual literally did nothing and the NMM one endless fails to install. always fails no matter what and its getting pretty disheartening. Anyone know how to fix this? my old pc let me install it thourhg NMM perfectly about  ayear ago abut i got a new one a couple weeks back and it simply wont install

3 hours ago, kowaretatenshi said:

im probably an idiot for asking this but i tried both manual and NMM installs and both failed sadly.. i manual literally did nothing and the NMM one endless fails to install. always fails no matter what and its getting pretty disheartening. Anyone know how to fix this? my old pc let me install it thourhg NMM perfectly about  ayear ago abut i got a new one a couple weeks back and it simply wont install

What error are you getting from the installation?

16 hours ago, johann7124 said:

What error are you getting from the installation?

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 // A problem occurred during install: 
The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp.
Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx, post the release number and attach the archive. 
The mod was not installed. // Install // thats the error. and thanks for actually answering and being so polite 

3 hours ago, kowaretatenshi said:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 // A problem occurred during install: 
The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp.
Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx, post the release number and attach the archive. 
The mod was not installed. // Install // thats the error. and thanks for actually answering and being so polite 

There are two possible causes for that bug, One, it can be caused by your anti-virus applications not allowing to be extracted. Two, it can be caused by low available space on your C: drive, Windows likes to use the C: drive as scratch space.

1 hour ago, BellaDCopular said:

does this apply to every time i loot the body or just the first time, and is thier anyway to use tesedit to remove briarhearts as a npc that can be set to naked?

You only have to do it for for the first loot of the game, after that it will be a remembered option.  I have attempted to set the briarheart body as revealing via the CK and Tes5Edit, it did not work.

21 hours ago, johann7124 said:

There are two possible causes for that bug, One, it can be caused by your anti-virus applications not allowing to be extracted. Two, it can be caused by low available space on your C: drive, Windows likes to use the C: drive as scratch space.

alrighty and how might i fix these problems? any help you could provide would be delightful. Im excited to see what the newest version of SoS has to offer :tongue: which sounds weird o.o