Better Female Walk

Hmm...this makes no sense to me. This sexy ass walk works for my female wood elf' date=' but does not work for my female orc....

[/quote']

orcs use the male walk. its unfortunate, i know.

There anyway to frickin change this! I wanted to play a orc 2 handed Brute but i couldnt stand the dude walk, so I am now playin a Nord,....sad day

I am seeing an issue when walking directionally to the side though. If I hold both forward and to the side' date=' I get a skating effect to the side rather than having the character turn in that direction like the standard animation.

[/quote']

Same here. Hope you fix that. :)

And Happy New Year!! :D

Hmm...this makes no sense to me. This sexy ass walk works for my female wood elf' date=' but does not work for my female orc....

[/quote']

orcs use the male walk. its unfortunate, i know.

Isn't there a way to change the Orc walk into the female walk?

hmm maybe if you rename it to the orc walk? if it just straight uses the male walk without referring to its own file you may just have to wait for the ck.

rickyrickylo has uploaded it yet again

this time he clames he has permission from Edoin

but sence Edoin has disappeared' date=' who knows...

[/quote']

That's bullshit. Let Edoin post that shit himself. Report that bitch again. Maybe this time we can get him banned.

• 1 month later...