Better Female Walk

From Oblivion' date=' the best walk animation, imo, is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kYAWPzN1RY

I guess its the last BBB walk version made by Mur_Zik.

The video is a production of the amazing MrFlingingfeces.

[/quote']

Actualy I am attempting to recreate this walk already it's just taking me longer then expected as the skeleton behaves a bit differntly then it did in oblivion but thats to be expected. Not to mention I am hoping someone comes out with a new skeleton that adds breast bones so I can do a BBB I am just horrible at rigging myself and would have no clue how to make an hkx version of the skeleton as the hkx file contains the load order and I suspect the method I am using to get annimations into the game require an hkx version of the file.

Actualy I am attempting to recreate this walk already it's just taking me longer then expected as the skeleton behaves a bit differntly then it did in oblivion but thats to be expected. Not to mention I am hoping someone comes out with a new skeleton that adds breast bones so I can do a BBB I am just horrible at rigging myself and would have no clue how to make an hkx version of the skeleton as the hkx file contains the load order and I suspect the method I am using to get annimations into the game require an hkx version of the file.

You're doing a great job!! Eventually someone will make a new skeleton for Skyrim, so don't worry about it. BBB are beautiful, but the walk animation itself is what really matters. :)

We had a guy who had put the files in the wrong place. Other than that I think everyone's had it work fine.

That better not be me >.< (jks)

but seriously, id go into each file and check that the files are in their intended place. I had one rogue file that refused to budge unless i copied it directly. More a my computer thing, but still, it doesnt hurt to double check

Awesome work with this, Edoin. Both versions are great.

I've found a possible bug which I don't know if it was mentioned here - When walking diagonally (Forward+Sideways) the body doesn't turn to the walk direction, but instead keeps facing the camera direction, making it look like it's sliding sideways. This is the version with the included animations.

Looking forward to future versions, once someone manages to find the bug in the importer that's causing the frame skip :D

Not sure of anyone has mentioned it yet but according to your first post you mention that you have the same pose on the first and last frame. That will cause a skip in the animation bc you are seeing the same frame twice instead of once. The final frame of your loop should be the pose just before the heal contact of the first frame. Your exported timeline should be 23 frames long because remember that frame 1 serves as frame 24 in a loop. it is a dual purpose frame. so your main keys should look like this. frame 1 heal strike, frame 12 opposite foot heal strike. frame 24 same as frame 1. However when you export your animation you only need to export frames 1-23 because as I said frame 1 is also frame 24 in a proper loop.

BTW, first post. Hi everyone!

Yea, it's definitely not working for me. Here are two videos of option 1 and option 2, respectfully.

(Option 1)

(Option 2)

Now for comparison, look at pajiman's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPpS5XnPtw&feature=player_embedded

I do notice a difference between the two options and it does seem noticeably different from the default walk animation, so therefore the files are effecting something. They're just not displaying the correct animation. It's like my character has a pole up her ass. My character's walking speed is also noticeably faster than pajiman's.

My files are absolutely in the right spot. Data>meshes>actors>character>animations with mt_idlemuscularoffset in animations and mt_walkforward, mt_walkforwardleft, and mt_walkforwardright in the female folder within the animations folder.

I'll try messing around with it some more.

Nah, I tested it with both option's 1 and 2. I notice a slight difference, but both don't look like the intended animation.

I'm going to try refreshing my .ini file. and cleaning out my directories. Maybe there's a file conflict somewhere.

Nah' date=' I tested it with both option's 1 and 2. I notice a slight difference, but both don't look like the intended animation.

I'm going to try refreshing my .ini file. and cleaning out my directories. Maybe there's a file conflict somewhere.

[/quote']

the videos you posted for comparison were of the old version, your video has the new versions working just fine from what i can see.

Nah' date=' I tested it with both option's 1 and 2. I notice a slight difference, but both don't look like the intended animation.

[/quote']

the videos you posted for comparison were of the old version, your video has the new versions working just fine from what i can see.

So it's actually working for me? So I'm using the new versions? Maybe that's the issue then. Edoin should have an option 3 with the oldest file corresponding to whatever Pajman is using. I understand why he may have made the changes to improve the speed of the walking animation, but frankly, I like my character slow as hell and sexy when walking. If I want to go fast, I'll run, lol.

[/quote']

So it's actually working for me? So I'm using the new versions? Maybe that's the issue then. Edoin should have an option 3 with the oldest file corresponding to whatever Pajman is using. I understand why he may have made the changes to improve the speed of the walking animation, but frankly, I like my ch:Paracter slow as hell and sexy when walking. If I want to go fast, I'll run, lol.

LOL ok ok will slow down the annimation again for both versions and put it in as option 3 & 4 :P