Better Female Walk

I love the animation a lot' date=' just seems that it's a bit too slow. (Like she covers more ground than she should per step.) Almost as if she's sliding a bit. Hard to explain, but definitely looking forward to seeing this as a finished product, keep it up!

[/quote']

Ya next update I am going to be speeding up the animation a bit to help with the skating.

I got the same problem as Tipsynaruto. My character "slide" on the floor' date=' the animation is not as Pajiman.

[/quote']

Are you using the realistic walk speed mod, or maybe using a 360 gamepad? I noticed the same issue when I had this installed. I think it had alot to do with the walk speed. Because when I slowed down the walk to default speed I didn't notice it as musc.

I use the Realistic Running Speed mod but when I removed it' date=' the problem isn't fix and I don't use the 360 gamepad.

[/quote']

Same here. It certainly makes the slide less noticeable, but it's definitely there. The legs basically need to move a little faster in the animation.

Ya.. the animation is to slow right now but if I use the default 34 frames frome the original animation it is too fast so right now I am attempting to find a happy medium where it isn't to noticeable while refining the animation. Sorry about the slow updates right now but its taking longer to get a look that I am happy with.

Ya.. the animation is to slow right now but if I use the default 34 frames frome the original animation it is too fast so right now I am attempting to find a happy medium where it isn't to noticeable while refining the animation. Sorry about the slow updates right now but its taking longer to get a look that I am happy with.

No problem, take your time and keep up the excellence.

Well I was hoping to get an update posted tonight but my computer has decided it no longer likes me and is throwing up a BEX error when trying to convert the .kf file back into a .hkx file, once I have that sorted out I will get the update uploaded.

Now to go find a hammer and have a talk with my computer.....

I got the same problem as Tipsynaruto. My character "slide" on the floor' date=' the animation is not as Pajiman.

[/quote']

Are you using the realistic walk speed mod, or maybe using a 360 gamepad? I noticed the same issue when I had this installed. I think it had alot to do with the walk speed. Because when I slowed down the walk to default speed I didn't notice it as musc.

I am using a 360 controller, but even without controller and not using any speed mod, it is still different. It is more the hips moving than the sliding. I see butt cheeks moving and stuff, but not at the "hip dislocating" angle in the vid (which i kinda want).

to tipsy

The annimation is slow right now I had it set to 60 frames when the default walk is 34 frames right now I have the animation set to 45 frames so as soon as I can get it converted back into an hkx I will upload it but stiill getting the BEX error which is a buffer overrun error from what I can see so have to fix that first

The walk' date=' as is, is a bit too extreme in my tastes. The vanilla female walk animation is actually quite good. The butt shake is subtle, but its there.

[/quote']

Thats the nice thing about mods if it's something that you really don't like then you do not have to use it. I hated the default walk myself as it was not very feminin and enough people in this forum were wishing for it so I decided to do something about it.

Now I may make several differnt versions going from the subtle to the exaggerated so people can pick what they like but what I am doing right now is just getting the basic motions down and set the way I want from there it's much easier to adjust it to fit.

Excellent job!

Would it be possible to have something similar for running? Running animations are too masculine.

And what kind of running would that be? I haven't found any convincing material for more feminine running...

See catwoman animations for example: a lot of movements (and idle stance) she uses are very feminine (and that would be a great add to Skyrim' date=' BTW), but her running is "normal":

Now I may make several differnt versions going from the subtle to the exaggerated so people can pick what they like but what I am doing right now is just getting the basic motions down and set the way I want from there it's much easier to adjust it to fit.

Yep, would be great ;)

Something ranging from subtle to exaggerated, including model-like walking, for example...

Well as I cannot convert the KF files yet I can at least post a preview from within autodesk 3ds itself. The videos are short but if you put the video player on autoreplay it loops the annimation. Front.avi I encluded as I think the odd deforming is a weighting issue and wanted to bring it up to the maker of the mesh to get their opinion on it.