Better Female Walk

Well as I cannot convert the KF files yet I can at least post a preview from within autodesk 3ds itself. The videos are short but if you put the video player on autoreplay it loops the annimation. Front.avi I encluded as I think the odd deforming is a weighting issue and wanted to bring it up to the maker of the mesh to get their opinion on it.

The crash is in niflib (the library for reading the kf file) which is crashing because there is no content in the KF file. My guess is that the export is failing because of your settings in max. I can probably prevent the crash but that doesn't really help this case.

First thing to check is if there are Note Tracks with the text named "start" and "end" on the root element of the skeleton (NPC Root [Root] if I recall correctly). The next to make sure you use the KF w/o NIF export option.

You can try opening the KF file in Nifskope to check the content before running the converter.

Well as I cannot convert the KF files yet I can at least post a preview from within autodesk 3ds itself. The videos are short but if you put the video player on autoreplay it loops the annimation. Front.avi I encluded as I think the odd deforming is a weighting issue and wanted to bring it up to the maker of the mesh to get their opinion on it.

The crash is in niflib (the library for reading the kf file) which is crashing because there is no content in the KF file. My guess is that the export is failing because of your settings in max. I can probably prevent the crash but that doesn't really help this case.

First thing to check is if there are Note Tracks with the text named "start" and "end" on the root element of the skeleton (NPC Root [Root] if I recall correctly). The next to make sure you use the KF w/o NIF export option.

You can try opening the KF file in Nifskope to check the content before running the converter.

Thanks Figment will check on it and see what I can do. I don't remember changing any of my original settings but who knows maybe somethign has gotten corrupted.

Edit - Yep the pluggin was corrupted just ran a test after removing the pluggin and then reinstalling it and was able to import the default annimation and then export it and convert it again. Now the bad news is I had to revert back to an older save of my file as it looks like it corrupted the new ones as even with the reinstall of the pluggin it still exports just the header and the footer with no annimation, so going to have to retweak them, but it shouldn't take too long.

Excellent job!

Would it be possible to have something similar for running? Running animations are too masculine.

I honestly have no idea what to say to this.

:-/

Well I would suspect some would like more of an anime style run of one sort or another as I saw the same in Oblivion and while it's not my style it may be others, Each to their own.

Just to clarify, the path for the files is:

mt_idlemuscularoffset.hkx

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/animations

Other files:

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female

Though all you need to do is copy the entire meshes folder into:

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data

There it should merge with your existing meshes folder (assuming you have one), or just copy over to create it.

I'm personally finding the hip dislocation of the new one a bit much, though the general speed of the animation is much better (doesn't look like she's sliding). Nice work!

and there we go. Got it. one of the files refused to copy with the others and had to drop it in manually, but thanks Alyss.

On that note, i kinda have to agree with you. The hip, on a full skinned character does look a bit much. Preferred the one in Pajiman's video, but baby steps.

But it could also be a weight mod issue that makes mine look odd since i use Caliente's CBBE. Gonna play around with her weight before i jump to conclusion

Excellent job!

Would it be possible to have something similar for running? Running animations are too masculine.

I honestly have no idea what to say to this.

:-/

Well I would suspect some would like more of an anime style run of one sort or another as I saw the same in Oblivion and while it's not my style it may be others' date=' Each to their own.

[/quote']

The way it's worded implies that it is masculine if someone walks or runs normally, and that in order to be feminine you have to strut your stuff.

Sometimes I wonder why I am still here...

Don't take it personally. I don't think it was meant to be demeaning in any way. I mean lets face it...when it comes to guys playing video games with anything even slightly sexy in it we generally want it amped up and exaggerated to ridiculous levels. I think the boob sizes in Oblivion speak for themselves. I don't think anyone here would berate a girl in real life just because she didn't have balloon sized breasts. Nor would we berate a girl or not find her attractive because she didn't purposefully shake her ass while she was walking down the road.

Remember Azure....we're talking fantasy, fake pixels, doing fantasy fake things. I don't really think it's proper to judge us just by some freakishly bogus things we want to see in Skyrim :)

I assure you your presence and your opinion is always welcome here :)

Don't take it personally. I don't think it was meant to be demeaning in any way. I mean lets face it...when it comes to guys playing video games with anything even slightly sexy in it we generally want it amped up and exaggerated to ridiculous levels.

Ehm... no we don't. Not all of use at least XD Call me weird but I prefer nice looking normal/average sized breasts. Even if they're smaller or bigger it's ok but silicone-style'n'size breats isn't my thing lol

Don't take it personally. I don't think it was meant to be demeaning in any way. I mean lets face it...when it comes to guys playing video games with anything even slightly sexy in it we generally want it amped up and exaggerated to ridiculous levels.

Ehm... no we don't. Not all of use at least XD Call me weird but I prefer nice looking normal/average sized breasts. Even if they're smaller or bigger it's ok but silicone-style'n'size breats isn't my thing lol

No offense or anything dude but it seems the entire point of my response went over your head LOL.

Whatever. Regardless my statement on us as males amping sex in videogames up to ridiculous levels doesn't even feel like it can be questioned given the forum we're in. The most popular mods in Oblivion were sex mods, beastiality mods and rape mods. We as players put that into the game. Thus we amped up the sex factor in the game to ridiculous proportions. And we're starting to do the same with Skyrim. We've already begun to change the female bodies to idealized versions of themselves and have stripped them of their clothing.

Well if you don't see my point by then you probably won't and I don't want to derail this thread so I'll leave it at that.

Like I said though Azure....just a game...don't take it too personally. : )

The animation looks great and the clothing ideas behind it are fantastic.

Is there nothing you can't do with Skyrim?

Also, I just very narrowly avoided making an ass of myself in this thread.

I could've sworn that holding the F key let you turn it mid-action, but alas it works for everything BUT walking/running. Not even during auto-run.

So, my apologies. Good thing I double-checked before yelling at everybody, right?

A simple thought to add to this thread before I go: Sexier sneaking.