Jump to content

The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.) pt. 2


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 minutes ago, Imposter Oak said:

Gotta ask what feet are you using for this? They don't look familiar.

Woodoo, but I have modified them a bit

Posted
5 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Wish I had done this earlier.

 

Q6uafp6D_o.png

 

zDn41Nu5_o.png

 

XeCHc6Bb_o.png

 

yknuEvhX_o.png

 

69qgvrE5_o.png

How gorgeous does fit that kinda hairstyle/cut (the last pic) on females... Addin' in pure black tone, DAMN... Fuckin' Lord, save me 😍🥵

Posted

Arias & SophieTS4_x642026-04-2520-30-31_256.thumb.png.2088ca3d7077107aa731973d94c7d033.png 

Spoiler

TS4_x642026-04-2520-30-57_051.thumb.png.319ef6edd54a6486a1a7809f1a4cd8ff.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-31-58_004.thumb.png.f8979803093d11acca6471a70d84b836.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-32-07_717.thumb.png.8f3363ae9e9be22206052f869a765b6e.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-33-28_885.thumb.png.f6a02deed8b1b00a4092af204632d5f4.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-34-30_185.thumb.png.5d3b7f2edb3a4ec6be57ca286283abdd.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-34-52_567.thumb.png.697634bfcee10ede0ceba0c6fa438f3d.png TS4_x642026-04-2520-36-19_200.thumb.png.3e8891adc25e637e93b5dd0a9d2b74b8.png

 

Posted

New comic out on my blog:

Fq7sinps o

  Hide contents

TS4_x64022823-56-2926.png.0ea12e016340106fbaba53c4594dc065.pngTS4_x64030100-00-4027.png.f66aa5953852069518763cafd446affb.pngTS4_x64030100-29-2036.png.1eb2183ac29453b33ab5f5024ff84385.png

 

And 2 covers for my next comic which will be the start of a new continuous story:

  Hide contents

Phok6gqu o

 

Awo22xle o

 

Posted

So I was really trying to move the story with a new Pedro update, and yeah, there's some important plot in there, but as I was going over my screen shots, I realized I had spent like 95% of the time catching Pedro fucking. I guess I just like watching Pedro fuck. Here, watch Pedro fuck:

 

TS4_x642026-04-2122-52-55_462.jpg.f68a243fe9abb072e43c65d2429bdfbc.jpg

 

Spoiler

TS4_x642026-04-2122-53-14_972.jpg.3af3246645e8efa8ed76274d0ba8aa28.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2122-54-16_931.jpg.e9b5d53eff5518c7ae3004f78e643e10.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2122-54-34_600.jpg.fbf34c57c144fbc9824140bad9281f7f.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2122-55-00_562.jpg.b3d253ac2d07df6acfb22d2698bbd780.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2122-55-40_874.jpg.88b95a2213d78da73fa5f73bc25bb467.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2122-55-52_568.jpg.95583eebeebef14ada55b70b0e4ab719.jpg

 

Posted (edited)

Full night of drinking and dancing for two lovers... They start pouncing each other as soon as they get back home...

They don't even bother taking their clothes off first... They barely made it to the bed...

An intimate exchange of two bodies, heat and juices alike...

A night that ends in an anal cream-pie after an already long and fun day is its own reward if you ask them...

image.png.ee7d82cb5f3f1dbf3e4866710bb4e042.png

Edited by LaLarry Gheef
Posted
58 minutes ago, DVDCOVE said:

elaine1-ezgif.com-video-to-avif-converteelaine3-ezgif.com-video-to-avif-converteelaine2-ezgif.com-video-to-avif-converteelaine4-ezgif.com-video-to-avif-converte

Keep push all dongs in their holes, cover and fill her up like there's no tomorrow, alright?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...