Jump to content

The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.) pt. 2


Recommended Posts

Posted

21_03.2026_16-48-29.png.4dc5826e9c3daccbdd927b63c6134db7.png

 

- Come on, take a photo quickly!

 

- What, are you afraid someone will see?

 

21_03.2026_16-47-07.png.62a6869e72d36dcad339d088e0ca6f91.png

 

- Of course not, what nonsense? I don't care, I'm just so damn cold, you'll be treating me for cystitis later!

Posted
3 minutes ago, fortniteboi said:

I'm literally obsessed with her lol, great work Crown! ♥♥♥

You're not the only one who's obsessed w/Avoid's gorgeous creations... They're insanely perfect

Posted
4 hours ago, fortniteboi said:

I'm literally obsessed with her lol, great work Crown! ♥♥♥

 

I'm obsessed too. I love the Mewtwo shape, the perky tits, I made her out of boredom trying random stuff in CAS and now I'm hooked. I wish I had more time this days to make some content for her.

 

qUntieAe_o.png

 

nh1vz0na_o.png

 

OaOSF4W0_o.png

 

vXrPvP5q_o.png

 

tvUNDTGj_o.png

Posted
45 minutes ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

 

I'm obsessed too. I love the Mewtwo shape, the perky tits, I made her out of boredom trying random stuff in CAS and now I'm hooked. I wish I had more time this days to make some content for her.

 

qUntieAe_o.png

 

nh1vz0na_o.png

 

OaOSF4W0_o.png

 

vXrPvP5q_o.png

 

tvUNDTGj_o.png

Is she gonna be the next sim you drop tho or is she just for teasing purposes? lol

Posted

Arias & Jasmine03-24-26_9-55-11PM.thumb.png.1af8473966240580cb8be354f2f38500.png 03-24-26_9-55-15PM.thumb.png.066cbec85201b72946ec660555478c57.png 

Spoiler

03-24-26_9-56-02PM.thumb.png.8f11762b953b64235bfce488828b7daf.png 03-24-26_9-56-22PM.thumb.png.a27faefaf476bb59b6e6c74b25d2eeef.png 03-24-26_9-56-33PM.thumb.png.535e73b4005a978052673b9bd9daabb5.png 03-24-26_9-57-07PM.thumb.png.f3693cadf3058761075ab19a55bfd43c.png 03-24-26_9-57-24PM.thumb.png.f712c5f44fc71f5386cbe9e975470b5a.png 03-24-26_9-58-11PM.thumb.png.f67e38c62597eff7a3d2b66c030b863f.png 03-24-26_9-58-36PM.thumb.png.d5be483ddecb372033589b9940c41a29.png

 

Posted
9 hours ago, Lover_Boy6969 said:

Is she gonna be the next sim you drop tho or is she just for teasing purposes? lol

 

Spoiler

IgorApC0_o.png

 

Posted

Just wanted to add some narrative texture to Irina before, well...

 

TS4_x642026-03-2518-38-05_294.jpg.c95d3ec1af4abfc23144aabf7365ad7e.jpg

 

Hey, if it is her last day on earth, at least she got to eat out not one but two beautiful young women.

 

Spoiler

TS4_x642026-03-2322-17-59_108.jpg.335a7397f2031f4a1fdca051026332cb.jpgTS4_x642026-03-2322-20-05_494.jpg.a33f0c5c72cb8345555c8078f0af9755.jpg

 

Posted
7 minutes ago, NorseTempest28 said:

           TestPresetV12026-03-2520-55-16.thumb.png.cef1d3724fc24a51f8801b2478d8ec1d.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-03-2520-27-15.thumb.png.2d11a476400e6aa315e11e7be3b49b7c.png

 

TestPresetV12026-03-2519-39-46.thumb.png.8422351f95d3a1874606d4ab431e2837.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-03-2519-43-31.thumb.png.61c660c1d80a7a2d57f98a630917ac2c.png

 

TestPresetV12026-03-2519-47-41.thumb.png.231b9e2cf72ebc18c7297bdab6e98aee.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-03-2519-54-50.thumb.png.6bd7d1f9572dc02da48f8287635f9410.png

 

TestPresetV12026-03-2520-07-13.thumb.png.7307cdaf1619999adc52ececfe01c49c.png

 

She's flexible.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Arias2Real said:

03-25-26_10-05-24PM.thumb.png.75a1074ce521c182200707a6f506f125.png 03-25-26_10-05-57PM.thumb.png.2ac754d370c30e9c454c665854f59ce9.png 03-25-26_10-06-38PM.thumb.png.67286d8b2db39ae5705c57d000454d63.png 03-25-26_10-06-47PM.thumb.png.7342aca6c70d93a2448542be9fc12546.png 03-25-26_10-08-15PM.thumb.png.051568ed1938ef6dae9deaf160f856f6.png 03-25-26_10-09-02PM.thumb.png.a97712e1a4ad2a5f7e0ff20121082a40.png 03-25-26_10-09-21PM.thumb.png.efc01638412395851e4d831050e142fa.png 03-25-26_10-09-36PM.thumb.png.6b63f42f1c85338a274e43e8c851b62c.png 03-25-26_10-09-55PM.thumb.png.35d9cc456406301f8102192ad336378a.png 03-25-26_10-10-23PM.thumb.png.e8424f3e4da5423866d7e5b58c1827d2.png

Where is she from if you dont mind sharing and if she is shared publicly?

Posted
1 hour ago, FB-Sims said:

Where is she from if you dont mind sharing and if she is shared publicly?

She from SIAMESE DCLXV on Patreon and her name is Cheyenne Brooks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...