Jump to content

The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.) pt. 2


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said:

     TestPresetV12026-05-1801-34-51.thumb.png.95c9de99802070b1daa37c84dbec18de.png

 

  Hide contents

 

                            TestPresetV12026-05-1801-37-06.thumb.png.f35a5b41b442ea58548f705d60dcde34.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1801-38-59.thumb.png.7cb06db0cb5dbeae02c1d75b61c516a3.png

 

  Hide contents

                                 TestPresetV12026-05-1801-40-35.thumb.png.4b43425083c5216aefd4da3406a67cde.png

 

Do you know what pose or animation that blowjob with the phone is?

Posted
7 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said:

     TestPresetV12026-05-1801-34-51.thumb.png.95c9de99802070b1daa37c84dbec18de.png

 

  Hide contents

 

                            TestPresetV12026-05-1801-37-06.thumb.png.f35a5b41b442ea58548f705d60dcde34.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1801-38-59.thumb.png.7cb06db0cb5dbeae02c1d75b61c516a3.png

 

  Hide contents

                                 TestPresetV12026-05-1801-40-35.thumb.png.4b43425083c5216aefd4da3406a67cde.png

 

Unbelievable, magnifique... Exquisite :love::naughty:

Posted
17 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said:

     TestPresetV12026-05-1801-34-51.thumb.png.95c9de99802070b1daa37c84dbec18de.png

 

  Hide contents

 

                            TestPresetV12026-05-1801-37-06.thumb.png.f35a5b41b442ea58548f705d60dcde34.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1801-38-59.thumb.png.7cb06db0cb5dbeae02c1d75b61c516a3.png

 

  Hide contents

                                 TestPresetV12026-05-1801-40-35.thumb.png.4b43425083c5216aefd4da3406a67cde.png

 

DUDE I---- I can't.... These pictures are pristine LOL

Posted
2 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

I luv a "loving husband" cheating with his star freshman student

 

k7wt7k.avif

 

ctpsn8.avif

 

9VviZxWM_o.png

 

CTHOwCK5_o.png

 

DJ1AhwcE_o.png

Just finished watching a show where one of the characters was married man who had a job as a college professor, and he was having affairs with his students regularly 😭 You just can't make it up lol

Posted
4 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

I luv a "loving husband" cheating with his star freshman student

 

k7wt7k.avif

 

ctpsn8.avif

 

9VviZxWM_o.png

 

CTHOwCK5_o.png

 

DJ1AhwcE_o.png

Fantastic sim, is she your original?

Posted

Chapter with @thewatcher1's Alina and Jalisa is dropped, and of course, it's a Pedro chapter. For the record, I didn't mess with these girls' sliders at all. I just aged them up to YA, switched their body parts to Arcana, and gave Alina some hair (her default hair is from Island Living, which I don't own), and that was it. Why their tits magically got so big, I have no idea.

 

TS4_x642026-05-1723-22-50_365.jpg.f9f47d928699b46ee3103857863ef730.jpg

 

Spoiler

TS4_x642026-05-1723-46-31_590.jpg.2ef828dada26517d6c3759c6ffd56576.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-48-07_264.jpg.222829e8832603bea444138feed22c20.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-49-33_186.jpg.ad4c9e0947e9a550c01c79a92f923bd1.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-50-14_852.jpg.0bfde92ad47ece90c67ca3591a344a56.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-51-18_896.jpg.4af44f6bb3ca0df4fe1f77d4d64ed44e.jpg

 

Posted
4 hours ago, A N A R U said:

Fantastic sim, is she your original?

 

Yeah, I only use sims I make

Posted
13 hours ago, flybox said:

Chapter with @thewatcher1's Alina and Jalisa is dropped, and of course, it's a Pedro chapter. For the record, I didn't mess with these girls' sliders at all. I just aged them up to YA, switched their body parts to Arcana, and gave Alina some hair (her default hair is from Island Living, which I don't own), and that was it. Why their tits magically got so big, I have no idea.

 

TS4_x642026-05-1723-22-50_365.jpg.f9f47d928699b46ee3103857863ef730.jpg

 

  Reveal hidden contents

TS4_x642026-05-1723-46-31_590.jpg.2ef828dada26517d6c3759c6ffd56576.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-48-07_264.jpg.222829e8832603bea444138feed22c20.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-49-33_186.jpg.ad4c9e0947e9a550c01c79a92f923bd1.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-50-14_852.jpg.0bfde92ad47ece90c67ca3591a344a56.jpgTS4_x642026-05-1723-51-18_896.jpg.4af44f6bb3ca0df4fe1f77d4d64ed44e.jpg

 

The girls doing side quests. Love to see it! 

Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

CPhCL9P1_o.png

 

IJ7yDgrB_o.png

 

JYODUwtf_o.png

The last pic... That blondie stare like "It wasn´t enough... I wanna keep tryin'... But, will I?"

Posted
4 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

The last pic... That blondie stare like "It wasn´t enough... I wanna keep tryin'... But, will I?"

 

To me is giving "did I really fucking do that?", but yeah, that works I suppose.

Posted
53 minutes ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

 

To me is giving "did I really fucking do that?", but yeah, that works I suppose.

Yours one gives more sense to her reaction... It's like she realized how far can she goes if decides stop bein' shy, tough

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...