Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted

Question about modding, for anyone familiar with it. In blender, there is the option to delete items off of characters. Yi Xuan's gourd, for example. Yet, when these accessories are deleted in blender and the edit is saved as a mod I find that these accessories remain in-game. Is there a specific way of deleting these items in Blender that will also translate to game?

 

-Thanks

Posted
3 hours ago, danniboi765 said:

Question about modding, for anyone familiar with it. In blender, there is the option to delete items off of characters. Yi Xuan's gourd, for example. Yet, when these accessories are deleted in blender and the edit is saved as a mod I find that these accessories remain in-game. Is there a specific way of deleting these items in Blender that will also translate to game?

 

-Thanks

YiXuan's bottle is one entire object in her hash.json. The game will check if every component of the hash.json is present and that those components contain the correct amount of vertex groups. If you delete every vertex then the mod won't work.

 

Delete everything but one face (not vertex), scale it super small and then move it into Yixuans body to hide it. 

Posted
On 7/4/2025 at 2:15 PM, sdfffdg g said:

Ask a hero to share this mod

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

cries cause there's never any nice retextures for the shop/interior like this that aren't lewded af TTwTT

Posted
14 minutes ago, tootsypop21 said:

cries cause there's never any nice retextures for the shop/interior like this that aren't lewded af TTwTT

need it plsss

Posted

Hi all, I've been away for over 6 months and the mods seems to have dramatically increased in quality :blush:. Is there any catch up mod pack with the 'essentials' mods. Also it seems that the discord server I was part of seems to be discontinued so if anyone can share a link to the server, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

Posted
27 minutes ago, klitos2698 said:

Hi all, I've been away for over 6 months and the mods seems to have dramatically increased in quality :blush:. Is there any catch up mod pack with the 'essentials' mods. Also it seems that the discord server I was part of seems to be discontinued so if anyone can share a link to the server, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

Theres 2 servers
https://discord.gg/qJcZ4queQk

https://discord.gg/thesafezone

Posted

Guys may be someone has a collection of pregnancy mods, i found only bambooa on fanbox doing such thing, may be someone has more and can share? mods or creator link at least

 

Posted
On 7/1/2025 at 1:33 AM, Joe3142 said:

Huge thanks for sharing, always appreciate some futa goodness

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...