Ravannos Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 On 7/4/2025 at 3:24 AM, lukafl said: how to fix Got the same problem, managed to solve it by doing a full uninstall and clean reinstall of ZZMI To check if you have the same root cause, open up the ZZMI Launcher and look to the bottom left. Are the versions the same as these? Then your problem is a bit more different. I got a solution for that scenario from a discord server, but didnt need it since I just hadn't updated mine. BTW, my ZZMI Launcher couldn't check for updates since I "upgraded" to Windows 11 (Damn Microshart). You may have a similar solution. Anyways, good luck mate.
Z1wZl Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 Vivian Cherno Maid NSFW Toggle (1).rarCould anyone turn this into a standalone with just the hair and the toggles so i can use it for other mods? Vivian Cherno Maid NSFW Toggle (1).rar 3
AdezzZ Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 8 hours ago, EdibleCheesecake said: anyone have this nicole mod Nicole Mod.zip 10
Lazydg Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 Does anyone have the full version of voidhero's bakery campus ellen nsfw? Please help, we need a hero.
dxdiag527890 Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/10181663 Yixuan paid skin toggle version Does anyone have this? 1
lukafl Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 8 hours ago, Ravannos said: Got the same problem, managed to solve it by doing a full uninstall and clean reinstall of ZZMI To check if you have the same root cause, open up the ZZMI Launcher and look to the bottom left. Are the versions the same as these? Then your problem is a bit more different. I got a solution for that scenario from a discord server, but didnt need it since I just hadn't updated mine. BTW, my ZZMI Launcher couldn't check for updates since I "upgraded" to Windows 11 (Damn Microshart). You may have a similar solution. Anyways, good luck mate. I gave up because I was afraid that solving this problem would create new problems 1
Blightt Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 checkout my new QOS rina mod on pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/132466626 8
.error Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 Could someone help me merge the hair from this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/542524 Onto the body mod of this: https://gamebanana.com/mods/582257 inis are being mean to me
FenixszG Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 some jufufu mods are making her invisible is there a fix ?
tootsypop21 Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 On 10/14/2024 at 5:48 AM, Renatu said: Does anyone know why there's always a texture broke in my mods of the series like Jane's Agent,Nicole's Brazilian set or any random mod…… As I have tried fixing the hash or texture quality……… seen some pointed it has to do with the Grasphics or Vram so My graphics setting: 2k full-screen, high character quality, disable mirror reflection/volumetric fog/bloom/motion blur/distortion, 1.0 rendering, TAA anti-aliasing with others all lowest My GPU: 4060ti 16Gb Much gratitude !!!! hey, do you happen to still have this nicole mod??
tootsypop21 Posted July 8, 2025 Posted July 8, 2025 Or does anyone else have the brazilian nicole mod featured above?? hoping that's the version with the pink, blue and the black and white
corcvus Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 (edited) On 6/14/2025 at 8:42 PM, danniboi765 said: Anyone have suggestions for how to fix this piper mod hair texture? I have hashes updated and 2.0_fix exe in place. Can't remove the hair texture files because they affect other parts of the body. Not sure what to do. PiperLeuEnhanced.zip 26.62 MB · 60 downloads On 6/14/2025 at 11:33 PM, Jagomastic said: Ok, so I fixed the hair, but I didn't know if your body texture was screwed up like mine. So I included another file with the hair and the body fixed as well, just in case. PiperLeu_Full_Fix.zip 25.23 MB · 111 downloads PiperLeu_Hair_Fix.zip 25.23 MB · 70 downloads On 6/15/2025 at 11:12 AM, octabios said: Could anyone send Exce's Evelyn mod? On 6/15/2025 at 9:50 PM, 騎空士 said: Hopefully someone can merge a Mingchen's Evelyn upper + Hazeker's Bottom Evelyn+-+Bottom+Heavy+(NSFW).zip 17.14 MB · 25 downloads EvelynMod_merged.7z 10.23 MB · 16 downloads On 3/15/2025 at 2:43 PM, AnonIsreal said: Does anyone have a nude version of this mod or something similar? Does anyone have this Amby mod? Edited July 9, 2025 by corcvus
Lazydg Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 Need nsfw version of Bakery Campus-Eellen by Voidhero, please help
Z1wZl Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 On 7/7/2025 at 11:22 PM, Z1wZl said: Vivian Cherno Maid NSFW Toggle (1).rarCould anyone turn this into a standalone with just the hair and the toggles so i can use it for other mods? Vivian Cherno Maid NSFW Toggle (1).rar 111.41 MB · 142 downloads 1
dxdiag527890 Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 On 7/8/2025 at 4:25 PM, dxdiag527890 said: https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/10181663 Yixuan paid skin toggle version Does anyone have this? UP
llhsllhs Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 On 5/7/2025 at 9:28 AM, qwertpopp098123 said: 有人有这个 Evelyn 模组吗? Did you get it?
anotherdude7 Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 On 7/3/2025 at 8:03 AM, junnybunz said: Does anyone have this? +1 2
JMTXD Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 On 5/28/2025 at 10:32 AM, ZxZ1 said: Anyone have this condom with lipstick mark on it? I downloaded this mod but there is no such file in it, the author said that it's from Korea website but I can't find it I found this mod here: https://www.caimogu.org/post/4464.html that's probably where it came from since it got it on it's files, but I'm not 100% sure and more so since it looks wierd in game. Also if you want to downlad it here the link: https://mega.nz/folder/XjBykbCJ#SfoWTftImpwEo036tIuJcw. PD: Also if anyone can help with the file/model it will be really helpfull since I would like to have it as a mod so I can ad it to any Noelle skin I want. 2
P0nSolid Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 (edited) Dumping collection of QoS mod edits (most of them are subtle themed) made by me. Bakery belle, toggles on / https://pixeldrain.com/u/9mugaE33 Jane Office Lady https://pixeldrain.com/u/1Qztq7vd Bottom Heavy Caesar (more tattoos under her clothes) https://pixeldrain.com/u/B6DsavUe Subtle Belle when clothed (apply any 2.0 fix to fix her leg texture) toggles on "alt" https://pixeldrain.com/u/PnEMm3xY Very simple Grace edit https://pixeldrain.com/u/S3DuPCZN Simple and subtle Ellen (legs and panties) https://pixeldrain.com/u/S3DuPCZN Subtle(ish) Rina https://pixeldrain.com/u/RDChyZrS Subtle Astra Yao, toggles in info file https://pixeldrain.com/u/azrZsCb6 Subtle Jane Doe, toggles in README file https://pixeldrain.com/u/oYhJZRy9 Subtle(ish) Evelyn, toggles are Ctrl + arrows and Shift + arrows https://pixeldrain.com/u/PU2q8Wkq Edited July 9, 2025 by P0nSolid 13
ron333 Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 does anybody know how to change outfits for this mod from YYMeiLi it show it has mutiple verions but i don't see it
jam5 Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 25 minutes ago, EternalWoe said: Gross the bbc slop is getting out of hand cry cry cry 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now