Nartastic Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 Does anybody know why no Ju Fufu mods work for me? No matter what mod, they all have completely broken textures. I load all mods through 3dmagoto.
reaperhack Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 (edited) 18 hours ago, reolsuki said: Who has the full version of this mod? YiXuanMod_merged.zip Edited June 29, 2025 by reaperhack 3
DaRealDannTheMann Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 12 minutes ago, Nartastic said: Does anybody know why no Ju Fufu mods work for me? No matter what mod, they all have completely broken textures. I load all mods through 3dmagoto. Try updating to XXMI. Most broken mods can be attributed to 3dmigoto or to outdated hashes. Try updating to XXMI and running the most recent version of zzz_fix.exe. Then follow up. zzz_fix20c.zip 4
LightGuardia Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 Anyone have these two mods from rollact? https://kemono.su/patreon/user/78582550/post/131028557 https://kemono.su/patreon/user/78582550/post/128416255 2
ssjkirby Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 On 6/9/2025 at 3:43 PM, FinalBossOfBummage said: Does anyone know why this is happening on belle? What mod is this? I thought it was bottom heavy from Hazeker but the ass looks too big
ssjkirby Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 7 hours ago, Temp Milk said: Pretty Sure it was Rainymods they made a poll for it did it ever get released? or are they still working on it?
wanjuxiuligong Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 10小时前,ElPsyCongroo说: 这也太好了吧,想要,give me please!!
kiro21212121 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 1 hour ago, ssjkirby said: What mod is this? I thought it was bottom heavy from Hazeker but the ass looks too big Hero Mods - Bakery-Belle (NSFW) 2_0.zip 2
Temp Milk Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 1 hour ago, ssjkirby said: did it ever get released? or are they still working on it? No Currently there is still poll for it (4days left on it) so after they will work on it? 1
takudog1 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Ellen Joe Nude Mod for Zenless Zone Zero | ZZZ Mods Would it be possible to use this mod in the current version? It makes my legs look weird.
YonyHony Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 Any hair mods for new Belle? I see only Shaojiang mod, but i actually want OG hair with another color. I can't recolor it by myself, because no mods include this part of Belle :S
FinalBossOfBummage Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 5 hours ago, ssjkirby said: What mod is this? I thought it was bottom heavy from Hazeker but the ass looks too big voidheros Belle 1
Srakopuzik1 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 Anyone have full version? https://www.patreon.com/posts/jufufu-tiger-132455070 1
Marcus18041 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 On 6/28/2025 at 2:05 PM, Gadreel_Maya said: Here's the YiXuan mod. I think KanouSakura is working on an updated version of their one with more toggles as well Yi Xuan CHRONOPATTERN v1.11.zip 191.97 MB · 270 downloads Does this mod have nsfw version ?
stevefox1 Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 anyone got a fix for the Belle Boo mod? I cannot find the f1ee2105 in the Belle.ini file.. https://gamebanana.com/mods/582319
suicidatroll Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 7 hours ago, AdezzZ said: Jufufu_writing_v01.zip 67,58 MB · 123 downloads 说明(Leiame).txt 1,49 kB · 25 downloads How can I fix it? 1
Popular Post Akanoyaki Posted June 29, 2025 Popular Post Posted June 29, 2025 On 2025/3/30 at AM2點49分, Cooly Fooly said: You likely have more than one copy of RabbitFX in your mods folder. Try going through your other glow mods and deleting any extra copies you find. If you mean how much the penis moves with the body, I've gone and experimented with it today and settled on something that is more dynamic. The penis should seem less static now, any more than this and it will start to detach from the body so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the suggestions so far, tha mod is definitely improving from them. 我沒有 Patreon,除非我學會用 Blender 建模,並且有自己的模型,否則我不會創建 Patreon。目前我只把別人的模型做成了 Mod,我不能因此賺錢。目前我會待在這些論壇上。 我還添加了 W-Engine glow並更新了原始帖子。 連結到原始帖子。 So... here's the thing. I really like this mod, but I noticed that the textures were probably simplified in order to better match the original game style. That said, I made some edits to the mod and added textures that aim to restore the original look as closely as possible. Since I personally prefer the original material style, I used a bit of Blender to achieve the effect I wanted. It took me around 8 or 9 days to fully understand the texture logic and rendering process. Once again, thank you to Cooly Fooly for creating this awesome mod. 「Sharing download coming soon, just doing a final check!」 ----- Modified from the Anubis MOD made by “ Cooly Fooly ” . ----- The original MOD was created by Bom39 – The Dominance Anubis. 25
Dam0nBaird Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 Does anyone have any updated ones for the latest patch NSFW World, Waifu Shop and Klons HIA mod NSFW? NSFW World 2.0 the discord version doesn't work for me((
nerfbeard Posted June 29, 2025 Posted June 29, 2025 22 hours ago, reaperhack said: YiXuanMod_merged.zip 19.38 MB · 73 downloads could someone give her the normal face thx in advance
reaperhack Posted June 30, 2025 Posted June 30, 2025 1 hour ago, nerfbeard said: On 6/29/2025 at 8:19 AM, reaperhack said: YiXuanMod_merged.zip 19.38 MB · 73 downloads could someone give her the normal face thx in advance just delete the face folder. 2
Cooly Fooly Posted June 30, 2025 Posted June 30, 2025 6 hours ago, Akanoyaki said: So... here's the thing. I really like this mod, but I noticed that the textures were probably simplified in order to better match the original game style. That said, I made some edits to the mod and added textures that aim to restore the original look as closely as possible. Since I personally prefer the original material style, I used a bit of Blender to achieve the effect I wanted. It took me around 8 or 9 days to fully understand the texture logic and rendering process. Once again, thank you to Cooly Fooly for creating this awesome mod. 「Sharing download coming soon, just doing a final check!」 ----- Modified from the Anubis MOD made by “ Cooly Fooly ” . ----- The original MOD was created by Bom39 – The Dominance Anubis. I had problems with making the skin and especially the hair look the way I wanted since I don't have much experience with textures so thanks for this. Your edit draws out so much of the detail in her form and clothes, it looks really great!
herc117 Posted June 30, 2025 Posted June 30, 2025 On 6/8/2025 at 6:45 PM, danzo said: Final Version (hopefully) with all the color toggles (thanks to Nel1) • fixed 2 missing face options • fixed color mismatch between face and OG bodycolors (present in the original mod) • added a little detail to the white version ; ) changed the face toggles to "n" and "m" (forward and backward) color change = . (period) as before arrow keys for main mod toggles ✌️❤️ Yi Xuan CHRONOPATTERN White and Black Toggle.zip 162.94 MB · 2,268 downloads Can someone pls make this mod with the black and white hair toggles specifically but for the newest version please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now