Supbro34 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 5 hours ago, 123dre said: Hello, I got this "Jane DP No Ojisan Ani" mod from the file but it doesn't seem to be working. Can only put in this as reference as there is no preview but it's not changing Jane Doe's character. I don't know if it's going to add to a map or Jane Doe's character. its a animation for the couch in the hdd room of the shop
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 7 hours ago, stepnwak said: Someone posted it on the discord discord.gg/pvbjbaxgp9 thank you
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 3 hours ago, GIOPEREZ said: Is this ? 波可娜-渔网黑丝.zip 65.39 MB · 46 downloads thank you so much
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 (edited) [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Anby_Mini Sailor Uniform [Zenless Zone Zero] [Mods] Dauc | mod | Patreon It seems that the author only shared 4 variations of mod in gamebanana, but the full version of mod seems to have 15 variations. Does anyone has the full version mod? Edited March 29, 2025 by lalalamao
kiro21212121 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 21 minutes ago, lalalamao said: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Anby_Mini Sailor Uniform [Zenless Zone Zero] [Mods] Dauc | mod | Patreon It seems that the author only shared 4 variations of mod in gamebanana, but the full version of mod seems to have 15 variations. Does anyone has the full version mod? Hotkey Toggles: K / L → Outfit Switch Hotkey Controls (Numpad Keys): ↑ (Up) → Neck Collar ↓ (Down) → Tail → (Right) → Hand Fishnets ← (Left) → Pasties (Nipple Covers) Alt + ↑ → Cat Ears Alt + → → Hat Strap Alt + ↓ → Skirt AnbyMod_V1.2_.zip 6
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 1 hour ago, kiro21212121 said: Hotkey Toggles: K / L → Outfit Switch Hotkey Controls (Numpad Keys): ↑ (Up) → Neck Collar ↓ (Down) → Tail → (Right) → Hand Fishnets ← (Left) → Pasties (Nipple Covers) Alt + ↑ → Cat Ears Alt + → → Hat Strap Alt + ↓ → Skirt AnbyMod_V1.2_.zip 37.7 MB · 15 downloads wow! thank you so nice🥰
iettt Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 On 3/24/2025 at 8:11 PM, kiro21212121 said: Exce - AstraYao.7z 15.55 MB · 169 downloads do you have the pubic hair version of this or does anyone have that version?
Crescent_99 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 7 hours ago, boomer___ said: most of those are by pldg. ive got a collection of animated mods here, but it is missing Yanagi and Evelyn from PgeE. It doesnt include the ones that you linked above and the pack is about 3gb unzipped. I also have a few TV mods that change the wolrd tvs to animated porn that aren't in the pack. https://mega.nz/file/uCBCnAiZ#4HPnPS9WKaY8ai8LyMsF3K9s9EeJt5lJlPdGlRNubhk . phone to work hey can you send me that sofa, that ellen joe's and that police officer files seperately? my internet is kinda slow so that 3 gb takes more then an hour to download and then finding these ones will also take time i would be glad if u helped me 3
thunderdash27 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 8 hours ago, boomer___ said: most of those are by pldg. ive got a collection of animated mods here, but it is missing Yanagi and Evelyn from PgeE. It doesnt include the ones that you linked above and the pack is about 3gb unzipped. I also have a few TV mods that change the wolrd tvs to animated porn that aren't in the pack. https://mega.nz/file/uCBCnAiZ#4HPnPS9WKaY8ai8LyMsF3K9s9EeJt5lJlPdGlRNubhk . phone to work Oh damn there is a lot, thank you, I find mods like this really interesting, I usually expect simple remodels and texture mods, but seeing full on animation mods and so on always blows my mind, type of stuff I want to do (When I get better at 3D modeling and Animating). really appreciate it!
Supbro34 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 is there a fix for ming chen s0 anby w engine glow? it make her thigh glitchy and her legs glow for some reasons
Pizzaguy1234 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 20 hours ago, synjutsuwu said: NA servers here is a pic of with the mod on and the mod off What is the belle mod you use?
Shadow_Wolf234 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 On 3/28/2025 at 3:35 AM, haiyanhero said: It could be another mod affecting it if that fix doesn't work. What does your ellen mod look like? (The colours) For example, mine looks like this if I use the Klons Scot Outpost mod Could be a server hash thing too. I'm on Asia I use xxmi launcher Ellen Garage Animated (fixed).zip 105.55 MB · 44 downloads Mine looks all green like in the pic i showed on my post. nothing even close to yours or how it should look. Perhaps its a server thing then :c
boomer___ Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 3 hours ago, Crescent_99 said: hey can you send me that sofa, that ellen joe's and that police officer files seperately? my internet is kinda slow so that 3 gb takes more then an hour to download and then finding these ones will also take time i would be glad if u helped me yeah heres both, afaik Ellen requires the phone to work. Ellen_Lollipop&Sex_ToggleMerge_PgeE.rar mew mew.rar PhonePgeE.rar 2
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 8 hours ago, kiro21212121 said: Hotkey Toggles: K / L → Outfit Switch Hotkey Controls (Numpad Keys): ↑ (Up) → Neck Collar ↓ (Down) → Tail → (Right) → Hand Fishnets ← (Left) → Pasties (Nipple Covers) Alt + ↑ → Cat Ears Alt + → → Hat Strap Alt + ↓ → Skirt AnbyMod_V1.2_.zip 37.7 MB · 88 downloads The blink of this mod seems to be broken. The creator of this mod has fixed and updated the mod to version 1.3. could you please get this version 1.3 mod? thank you
Laawan Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 14 hours ago, GIOPEREZ said: Is this ? 波可娜-渔网黑丝.zip 65.39 MB · 136 downloads it seems to be just one variant of the all version mods. Can you please post all the version mods here? thank you that so much 6
Cooly Fooly Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 On 3/28/2025 at 11:45 AM, mlgcancanrandom said: For some reason the glow is crazy high for the mod, is there a way to lower it? (i'd post a screenshot but for some reason its not loading) You likely have more than one copy of RabbitFX in your mods folder. Try going through your other glow mods and deleting any extra copies you find. On 3/28/2025 at 9:48 AM, Nik park said: And what about adding expressiveness to the genitals? It is still MOD R34, and because of black, almost nothing is visible. Do you not like this idea? And how do your mods find? Do you have a Patreon? If you mean how much the penis moves with the body, I've gone and experimented with it today and settled on something that is more dynamic. The penis should seem less static now, any more than this and it will start to detach from the body so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the suggestions so far, tha mod is definitely improving from them. I don't have patreon and I wont make one until I learn how to model in blender and I have my own models. As it stand I've only made someone else model into a mod and I can't take money for that. For the time being I'll be in these forums. I've also added W-Engine glow and updated the original post. On 3/27/2025 at 11:41 AM, Cooly Fooly said: https://streamable.com/8iq4st Pulchra Anubis V1.1.rar 103.14 MB · 243 downloads Pulchra Anubis V1.2.rar 129.08 MB · 0 downloads version notes: V1.1 - Fixed weights around crotch to move more naturally V1.2 - Made penis more dynamic, added W-Engine glow, more weight optimizations Pulchra as Bom39's Anubis. Model and original texture from Bom39, his payhip page here: https://payhip.com/Bom39 This mod depends on RabbitFX for certain textures to appear properly. Download here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Do not put more than one copy of Rabbit in your mods folder, it will break some mods. W-Engine glow is not compatible with this mod. Added W-Engine functionality! Toggles are arrow keys and Shifted arrow keys. This is a free mod I made to develop mod making skills and to give back to the ZZZ modding community. ============================================================================================ This was a fun mod to make! I learned a lot about blender settings, textures, exporting, weight painting, UV's, toggles, and RabbitFX to get the final product which I think looks pretty good. I started off not knowing much about these things. Bom39's original texture for the body and outfit were 4K textures, and since I needed to include almost every texture he used in one diffuse map in order for ZZZ to read it, the textures are a little more than 8K. Some intricate patterns such as the chain were originally intended to use more intricate transparency shader systems than ZZZ uses, and thus appeared only as melted together gold lines in game. I needed to use RabbitFx's texture cutout feature to make these show up properly, and used the glow feature to make the patterns on Anubis' body pop more while I was at it. All in all I probably could do more to get the file size down and I might try later to do that. I regret not being able to make the loin cloth move better. I spent a long time trying to make it work but in the end it's really hard considering every bit of it has to be weighted to an existing part of Pulchra and it hangs so close to her legs so it cant flutter. The balls will clip a bit through it. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the patience. Link to original post. 2
kiro21212121 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 1 hour ago, lalalamao said: The blink of this mod seems to be broken. The creator of this mod has fixed and updated the mod to version 1.3. could you please get this version 1.3 mod? thank you AnbyMod_V1.3_.rar 9
mocchiche Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 How hard would it be to make a mod that replace a character for another? I want to try to make Pulchra a DPS so wanted to replace Evelyn with her just don't really know how to and I know there is a Grace mod that replaces her by Pulchra
dsyantotto0712 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 https://gamebanana.com/mods/584209 I would like an NSFW version of this mod. Does anyone have it? 1
Tgrdo Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Cooly Fooly said: You likely have more than one copy of RabbitFX in your mods folder. Try going through your other glow mods and deleting any extra copies you find. If you mean how much the penis moves with the body, I've gone and experimented with it today and settled on something that is more dynamic. The penis should seem less static now, any more than this and it will start to detach from the body so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the suggestions so far, tha mod is definitely improving from them. I don't have patreon and I wont make one until I learn how to model in blender and I have my own models. As it stand I've only made someone else model into a mod and I can't take money for that. For the time being I'll be in these forums. I've also added W-Engine glow and updated the original post. Link to original post. Well, in fact, I meant, vagina and anus. Just in mod, the penis is made expressive and prominent, and the vagina and anus will not even look with the lantern. I would suggest to add some tattoos that glow, or in general paint them yellow, so they will be much better visible vagina and anus. Sorry that not correctly expressed. My mistake. That's what I mean. Compared, the penis is severe, and the vagina and the anus are not almost visible. Quote And one of the nails behaves strange. So it should be? Quote And if I write it all. You can try to make the skin shade lighter and solo to the nipples and vagina and anus, because they can be left darker. That's what I mean. A screenshot from the video I found, here you can see the option with a lighter skin tone: Quote Edited March 29, 2025 by Nik park
RoMaXa31 Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 1 hour ago, wishfulrome said: Усі, хто має повну версію цього моду Anby від hcrm https://gamebanana.com/mods/584607 1
Guest Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 On 3/27/2025 at 7:41 AM, Cooly Fooly said: https://streamable.com/8iq4st Pulchra Anubis V1.1.rar 103.14 MB · 246 downloads Pulchra Anubis V1.2.rar 129.08 MB · 20 downloads version notes: V1.1 - Fixed weights around crotch to move more naturally V1.2 - Made penis more dynamic, added W-Engine glow, more weight optimizations Pulchra as Bom39's Anubis. Model and original texture from Bom39, his payhip page here: https://payhip.com/Bom39 This mod depends on RabbitFX for certain textures to appear properly. Download here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Do not put more than one copy of Rabbit in your mods folder, it will break some mods. W-Engine glow is not compatible with this mod. Added W-Engine functionality! Toggles are arrow keys and Shifted arrow keys. This is a free mod I made to develop mod making skills and to give back to the ZZZ modding community. ============================================================================================ This was a fun mod to make! I learned a lot about blender settings, textures, exporting, weight painting, UV's, toggles, and RabbitFX to get the final product which I think looks pretty good. I started off not knowing much about these things. Bom39's original texture for the body and outfit were 4K textures, and since I needed to include almost every texture he used in one diffuse map in order for ZZZ to read it, the textures are a little more than 8K. Some intricate patterns such as the chain were originally intended to use more intricate transparency shader systems than ZZZ uses, and thus appeared only as melted together gold lines in game. I needed to use RabbitFx's texture cutout feature to make these show up properly, and used the glow feature to make the patterns on Anubis' body pop more while I was at it. All in all I probably could do more to get the file size down and I might try later to do that. I regret not being able to make the loin cloth move better. I spent a long time trying to make it work but in the end it's really hard considering every bit of it has to be weighted to an existing part of Pulchra and it hangs so close to her legs so it cant flutter. The balls will clip a bit through it. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the patience. Would it be possible to get this mod with her original proportions? Thanks. Really great mod!
Guest Posted March 29, 2025 Posted March 29, 2025 2 minutes ago, EmrakulTheAeonsElk said: Would it be possible to get this mod with her original proportions? Thanks. Really great mod! With Pulchra's original proportions just to clarify.
Laawan Posted March 30, 2025 Posted March 30, 2025 7 hours ago, kiro21212121 said: AnbyMod_V1.3_.rar 24.89 MB · 49 downloads love you🥰
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now