Coomin Rider Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 4 hours ago, Aseby said: PulhraCinema.zip 4.75 MB · 27 downloads Made for Europe server If you want, you can replace it with absolutely any other picture. Thank you! this is very hot
veezerr Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 5 hours ago, MDINE_Nemesis said: mb help you Trigger -yyzj-.rar 99.74 MB · 171 downloads i also can't remove the stocking
MDINE_Nemesis Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, MEMEABLE said: thanks man! but how do you remove her stockings? create ini file XD Open trigger body texture.ini Find this text ;MARK:ResourceAndTextureOverride_Texture---------------------------------------------------------- [Resource_Texture_6631eadc] filename = Texture/A1.dds Change filename= Texture/A1.dds to A2dds A3.dds or another Safe ini tap F10 game Sry my Eng bad. In the ini files there is text that is responsible for changing the bottom, but for some reason it doesn’t work, no matter how I edited it I couldn’t figure out why, I’m still a newbie at this. Edited April 2, 2025 by MDINE_Nemesis 1
dzt0599 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 1 hour ago, michaelhuang0615 said: 谢谢,但你能给我们密码吗? 欣赏 miu 4
saving101874 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Does anyone have the full version of Burnice White-Reverse Bunny-NSFW mod From -yyzj- 1
Kurogane0006 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 23 minutes ago, saving101874 said: Does anyone have the full version of Burnice White-Reverse Bunny-NSFW mod From -yyzj- https://kemono.su/patreon/user/105216118/post/124251777
Jagomastic Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 15 hours ago, boomer___ said: the skin tones are different, and tbh im not good enough at photoshop to fix that, so good luck Don't worry, I got it. Exce - AstraYao.zip 2
Kukysek Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Hoshibi Miyabi is one of the most used characters in game, yet it is quite difficult to get any skin mods on her. Does anyone have anything interesting for her ? 1
iettt Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 24 minutes ago, Jagomastic said: Don't worry, I got it. Exce - AstraYao.zip 12.65 MB · 0 downloads wow youre the goat
Zetsu96 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Does someone already created Mindscape Icons for Evelyn, Pulchra, Soldier Anby? I've only found one for Trigger on Gamebanana
RyanL_111 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 6 minutes ago, dhtfgh said: anyone have this mod? +1
Schmilly Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Could someone merge these 2 mods of trigger together? I want that body: but with that face: trigger_no_visor_.zip pearshaped_trigger.rar
klamsea Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 4 hours ago, dzt0599 said: give you Banji.zip 16.39 MB · 59 downloads password please
MDINE_Nemesis Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 49 minutes ago, wishfulrome said: So i think this could be beneficial to everyone who like triggers. Is anyone capable of figuring out the combination for this non visor animation of trigger head and this bunny mod? Basically needs to remove the head of the mod for the visor to work. If you manage to keep the textures and toggles somehow, you are a legend. Note that this Bunny trigger mod has a texture issue behind the neck/backhead. its temporary fixed by someone above i believe, the mod technically still needs a official fix for it but its the one that can be used. no visor lacks month animations (wont really matter after you complete agent story) Trigger -yyzj-.rar 99.74 MB · 3 downloads trigger_no_visor_.zip 8.03 MB · 1 download trigger_transparent_visor.zip 14.92 MB · 2 downloads I tried different options from what I know, but alas I managed to make a face without a visor but with crooked hair textures (I would not refuse to make the body completely from the material used in the lower part of the body in the rabbit fashion.
RyanL_111 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Anyone got this mod? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/120559633
Yametomo Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 2 hours ago, dhtfgh said: anyone have this mod? here; monsoon-TriggerModToggle.zip 14
klamsea Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 On 3/29/2025 at 4:28 AM, thunderdash27 said: Seen there is some animated mods, some for characters and some for objects in the maps, I got one for Ben, Corin, Jane, Wise. I have the one with Jane in the coffe shop, one with Ellen and the big Etheral at the back of the store, I have a model swap for the Dog stand to be a woman in some device, and another one with a woman in a device at the VR place. These are the ones I can think of that I got, most of them bug out at night with their textures like you can see with the girl in the machine where the dogs stand is, wondering if I could get fixes, updates or even more or new animations ones there are, I see one with some woman bent over against some machine that I think replaces something in the streets, but could never get the mod. Just wanting to get any of these type of mods I can if possible as well as fixes or updates. can u share that wise x lucy mod please?
GIOPEREZ Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 On 3/29/2025 at 1:30 PM, lalalamao said: it seems to be just one variant of the all version mods. Can you please post all the version mods here? thank you that so much I don't know if it's a little late but I found this. 2.波可娜-雪豹切换(原色).zip 3.波可娜-断罪切换(白色).zip 4.波可娜-断罪切换(原色).zip 1.波可娜-雪豹切换(白色).zip 16
klamsea Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 On 3/14/2025 at 9:41 PM, Pizzaguy1234 said: i did but clicking on the icons of the menu does nothing can you share that belle mod please
ThePeaceCake Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Does anyone have the Ellen and the Ethereal in the parking lot animated mod? I want it
klamsea Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 On 3/4/2025 at 10:07 PM, tydeus1012 said: Does anyone have this mod? https://www.sunwenjie.top/article/15e4f832-457c-81f6-bb62-efdc4214b8f7 do you get the mod? 1
klamsea Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 On 3/9/2025 at 11:30 PM, AihentaiAi said: For me changes a lot, here are the vidences: In which region are u playing? i might be able to help can you share that evelyn mod please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now