Jagomastic Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 3 hours ago, Schmilly said: Could someone merge these 2 mods of trigger together? I want that body: but with that face: trigger_no_visor_.zip 8.03 MB · 2 downloads pearshaped_trigger.rar 1.99 MB · 16 downloads Don't worry, I got it. Trigger PearShaped No Visor.zip 10
DaRealDannTheMann Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 1 hour ago, Jagomastic said: Don't worry, I got it. Trigger PearShaped No Visor.zip 10.28 MB · 12 downloads Did you just remove the face and hair files/ini text from the pear shaped mod then combine them?
NM18 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 On 3/27/2025 at 7:41 AM, Cooly Fooly said: https://streamable.com/8iq4st Pulchra Anubis V1.1.rar 103.14 MB · 353 downloads Pulchra Anubis V1.2.rar 129.08 MB · 529 downloads version notes: V1.1 - Fixed weights around crotch to move more naturally V1.2 - Made penis more dynamic, added W-Engine glow, more weight optimizations Pulchra as Bom39's Anubis. Model and original texture from Bom39, his payhip page here: https://payhip.com/Bom39 This mod depends on RabbitFX for certain textures to appear properly. Download here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Do not put more than one copy of Rabbit in your mods folder, it will break some mods. W-Engine glow is not compatible with this mod. Added W-Engine functionality! Toggles are arrow keys and Shifted arrow keys. This is a free mod I made to develop mod making skills and to give back to the ZZZ modding community. ============================================================================================ This was a fun mod to make! I learned a lot about blender settings, textures, exporting, weight painting, UV's, toggles, and RabbitFX to get the final product which I think looks pretty good. I started off not knowing much about these things. Bom39's original texture for the body and outfit were 4K textures, and since I needed to include almost every texture he used in one diffuse map in order for ZZZ to read it, the textures are a little more than 8K. Some intricate patterns such as the chain were originally intended to use more intricate transparency shader systems than ZZZ uses, and thus appeared only as melted together gold lines in game. I needed to use RabbitFx's texture cutout feature to make these show up properly, and used the glow feature to make the patterns on Anubis' body pop more while I was at it. All in all I probably could do more to get the file size down and I might try later to do that. I regret not being able to make the loin cloth move better. I spent a long time trying to make it work but in the end it's really hard considering every bit of it has to be weighted to an existing part of Pulchra and it hangs so close to her legs so it cant flutter. The balls will clip a bit through it. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the patience. Absolute peak, just a request if you are open to make a small change, and it is if you could make a toggle for the balls, to hide them i mean
SSF584 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 2 hours ago, Jagomastic said: Don't worry, I got it. Trigger PearShaped No Visor.zip 10.28 MB · 17 downloads Is there any way to make a toggle for the visor?
darkcatro Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 On 3/31/2025 at 1:17 PM, LocalEspinas said: Does anyone happen to have this mod from {M}Alice?, Thanks 9
boomer___ Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 3 hours ago, klamsea said: can u share that wise x lucy mod please? he also has wise x miyabi https://kemono.su/fanbox/user/32130305/post/9548461
Jagomastic Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 1 hour ago, danniboi765 said: Did you just remove the face and hair files/ini text from the pear shaped mod then combine them? Yep 2
boomer___ Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 20 hours ago, havian said: Anyone have moonphase's pulchra? I dont think its merged though波可娜mod.zip 7
boomer___ Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 5 hours ago, RyanL_111 said: Anyone got this mod? https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/120559633 Moonphase Belle-9-26.zip 1
boomer___ Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 On 3/4/2025 at 2:07 PM, tydeus1012 said: Does anyone have this mod? https://www.sunwenjie.top/article/15e4f832-457c-81f6-bb62-efdc4214b8f7 1.柳-捆绑.zip
Ericyang1027 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 5 hours ago, Yametomo said: here; monsoon-TriggerModToggle.zip 17.54 MB · 155 downloads Thank you! This works for me! 1
MEMEABLE Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 11 hours ago, MDINE_Nemesis said: create ini file XD Open trigger body texture.ini Find this text ;MARK:ResourceAndTextureOverride_Texture---------------------------------------------------------- [Resource_Texture_6631eadc] filename = Texture/A1.dds Change filename= Texture/A1.dds to A2dds A3.dds or another Safe ini tap F10 game Sry my Eng bad. In the ini files there is text that is responsible for changing the bottom, but for some reason it doesn’t work, no matter how I edited it I couldn’t figure out why, I’m still a newbie at this. 太感谢了!
Schmilly Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 6 hours ago, Jagomastic said: Don't worry, I got it. Trigger PearShaped No Visor.zip 10.28 MB · 42 downloads Thanks! 3
yuuuidi Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 On 2025/1/9 at 午後8時35分, zxc33422652 said: 必要ですか? コンテンツを非表示 カリンバージョンが欲しいです!
JDiddy2004 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 11 hours ago, Kukysek said: Hoshibi Miyabi is one of the most used characters in game, yet it is quite difficult to get any skin mods on her. Does anyone have anything interesting for her ? Here's my favorite mod for her, wish I had her though... (Picture wouldn't work, srry) Miyabi Heven Fox.zip 1
Bodygull Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 6 hours ago, NM18 said: Absolute peak, just a request if you are open to make a small change, and it is if you could make a toggle for the balls, to hide them i mean how can i make it d less just like the picture?
Sekujii Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 Can someone with modding/hashing experience download and fix this mod for me, please? (Trigger) https://gamebanana.com/mods/582666 Just about everyone in the comments (including myself) is having the same issues with the chest and feet but the author says it works (clearly it does not). I've tried editing/scribbling all over the textures and none of it even shows up, it's just like.. loading the default textures and not the diffuse.
Laawan Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 10 hours ago, GIOPEREZ said: I don't know if it's a little late but I found this. 2.波可娜-雪豹切换(原色).zip 37.75 MB · 28 downloads 3.波可娜-断罪切换(白色).zip 140.59 MB · 39 downloads 4.波可娜-断罪切换(原色).zip 145.16 MB · 32 downloads 1.波可娜-雪豹切换(白色).zip 36.58 MB · 30 downloads nice! thank you🥰
dzt0599 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, klamsea said: ;password please password:miu Edited April 3, 2025 by dzt0599 1
Crescent_99 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 On 4/2/2025 at 3:49 PM, Aseby said: PulhraCinema.zip 4.75 MB · 84 downloads Made for Europe server If you want, you can replace it with absolutely any other picture. yo bro can you make one for asia server? or teach me how to make one? thanksi would love to learn this lil things the best i could do 1
Megumimai Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 19 hours ago, wishfulrome said: So i think this could be beneficial to everyone who like triggers. Is anyone capable of figuring out the combination for this non visor animation of trigger head and this bunny mod? Basically needs to remove the head of the mod for the visor to work. If you manage to keep the textures and toggles somehow, you are a legend. Note that this Bunny trigger mod has a texture issue behind the neck/backhead. its temporary fixed by someone above i believe, the mod technically still needs a official fix for it but its the one that can be used. no visor lacks month animations (wont really matter after you complete agent story) Trigger -yyzj-.rar 99.74 MB · 46 downloads trigger_no_visor_.zip 8.03 MB · 53 downloads trigger_transparent_visor.zip 14.92 MB · 44 downloads How you do it? Mine is broken
leopudim01 Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 Someone have a invite for ZZZ Mod Community Discord?
Jagomastic Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 6 hours ago, Sekujii said: Can someone with modding/hashing experience download and fix this mod for me, please? (Trigger) https://gamebanana.com/mods/582666 Just about everyone in the comments (including myself) is having the same issues with the chest and feet but the author says it works (clearly it does not). I've tried editing/scribbling all over the textures and none of it even shows up, it's just like.. loading the default textures and not the diffuse. So I did check it, and it does seem to work. Did you try all the toggles? They should just be the arrow keys. Also, I think the breast texture is the feet difuse one, if I'm not mistaken. He also uploaded a normal map fix a few hours ago. Not sure if that was the problem for you, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now