Shadow_Wolf234 Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 7 hours ago, haiyanhero said: 1.5 Extended I also just put DISABLED_ for the Counters folder and this mod worked perfectly with it damn switching waifushop versions didnt ficked the ellen alleyway mod, you using 3dmigato or the xxmi/zzmi launcher? Sorry to keep bothering you like this ❤️
kiro21212121 Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 55 minutes ago, AlreadyJinxed said: Ming Chen S0 Anby came out does anybody have it. Ming chen - ZeroAnbyMod_merged.zip 11
kiro21212121 Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 25 minutes ago, tydeus1012 said: Good day. Does anyone know the reason why none of the mods (login tv) work? All other mods work fine - skins, icons, tv on billboards. Even if you delete all the mods from the mods folder except the tv mod. For example, the last one uploaded to the discord site displays a static beige texture for me. Who has encountered this, maybe an additional utility is needed? did you set shading quality to medium
Kukysek Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 Hello gamers, by any chance does anyone have those UI mods from Banapple ? Thanks
勹凵冊凵呂工 句ヨ己凵几尺丹 Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, Cooly Fooly said: https://streamable.com/8iq4st Pulchra Anubis.rar 103.14 MB · 284 downloads Pulchra as Bom39's Anubis. Model and original texture from Bom39, his payhip page here: https://payhip.com/Bom39 This mod depends on RabbitFX for certain textures to appear properly. Download here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Do not put more than one copy of Rabbit in your mods folder, it will break some mods. W-Engine glow is not compatible with this mod. Toggles are arrow keys and Shifted arrow keys. This is a free mod I made to develop mod making skills and to give back to the ZZZ modding community. ============================================================================================ This was a fun mod to make! I learned a lot about blender settings, textures, exporting, weight painting, UV's, toggles, and RabbitFX to get the final product which I think looks pretty good. I started off not knowing much about these things. Bom39's original texture for the body and outfit were 4K textures, and since I needed to include almost every texture he used in one diffuse map in order for ZZZ to read it, the textures are a little more than 8K. Some intricate patterns such as the chain were originally intended to use more intricate transparency shader systems than ZZZ uses, and thus appeared only as melted together gold lines in game. I needed to use RabbitFx's texture cutout feature to make these show up properly, and used the glow feature to make the patterns on Anubis' body pop more while I was at it. All in all I probably could do more to get the file size down and I might try later to do that. I regret not being able to make the loin cloth move better. I spent a long time trying to make it work but in the end it's really hard considering every bit of it has to be weighted to an existing part of Pulchra and it hangs so close to her legs so it cant flutter. The balls will clip a bit through it. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the patience. Well what do ya know, there really is a God among the forums. I'm gonna cherish this one forever. ❤️ Edited March 28, 2025 by 勹凵冊凵呂工 句ヨ己凵几尺丹
Cooly Fooly Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 (edited) 10 hours ago, maxthemobguy said: Holy shit It’s gorgeous I didi’t expect it will looks this good in ZZZ. Much appreciated Thank you for the idea and the resources friend 8 hours ago, darkcatro said: Can anyone help the mod textures aren't working for me You might have low Vram, the game will default to low Vram hashes if it thinks you don't have enough for the high ones. I don't know what those hashes are right now and someone with low vram would have to do a hash dump to get them, but I'll work on updating the mod for low Vram 7 hours ago, sdcat said: this needs to be posted on the zzz community discord server I don't have nitro and the file size is slightly too big for me to post, so thank you to whoever did post it. 7 hours ago, Nik park said: This is a very cool MOD. I would like to ask if you plan to work on it and improve it? It is quality but there is an opportunity for development. For example: the face does not move, the labia are glued to the feet and if you look with their feet as part of them. It does not catch the eye, but you can see. Unfortunately if the face is modded in any way besides just texture, then the shape keys that hoyo uses to program facial expressions dont work, and the face freezes. I've seen that in Genshin, it's possible to change the position of vertices without adding or deleting any and retain the facial expressions, but that wouldn't be possible with Anubis' face. Could you explain further about the labia being attached to the feet? I took a look and I didn't notice the issue, but if you can indicate what it is exactly I'll fix it and update it in the original post. Edited March 27, 2025 by Cooly Fooly 1
RandomUsrName Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 12 hours ago, wishfulrome said: Anyone with Full version Rina's Bunny by -yyzj- +1 1
Hikoyore Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 Does anyone have the full version? Miyabi Elegant Dress Spoiler 2
Tgrdo Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Cooly Fooly said: Thank you for the idea and the resources friend You might have low Vram, the game will default to low Vram hashes if it thinks you don't have enough for the high ones. I don't know what those hashes are right now and someone with low vram would have to do a hash dump to get them, but I'll work on updating the mod for low Vram I don't have nitro and the file size is slightly too big for me to post, so thank you to whoever did post it. Unfortunately if the face is modded in any way besides just texture, then the shape keys that hoyo uses to program facial expressions dont work, and the face freezes. I've seen that in Genshin, it's possible to change the position of vertices without adding or deleting any and retain the facial expressions, but that wouldn't be possible with Anubis' face. Could you explain further about the labia being attached to the feet? I took a look and I didn't notice the issue, but if you can indicate what it is exactly I'll fix it and update it in the original post. The genital organs in this mod are illuminated with yellow and if you look at when walking, this yellow backlight moves with your feet as if it were part of the leg, not something separate. And my personal offer. This can be added more illumination of the genitals, both anus and vagina. Screenshot that shows what problem I mean: Quote Edited March 27, 2025 by Nik park 1
kiro21212121 Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 13 hours ago, wishfulrome said: Anyone with Full version Rina's Bunny by -yyzj- "ctrl + ←" skirt "ctrl + ↑" rabbit ears --- hair accessories switch "alt + ↑" chest size and underwear switch "shift + ↑" expression switch "ctrl + ↓" shoes switch "alt + ↓" bottom cover switch "shift + ↓" body map switch "ctrl + →" wrist "7" collar -- bow switch "8" nails "9" foot ring Rina -yyzj-.rar 17
Supersnack Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 https://ifdian.net/a/shaxing Toggle keys: 0, 9, 8, / Anyone able to pick this up? Attached is the free one. anby_.zip 1
haiyanhero Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 5 hours ago, wishfulrome said: I changed the folder name of counters folder to "DISABLED_Counters (d left)" (if that what you suggested to edited), and its removes the glitchy look but still not waifu counters with the animation. also when i use the file you shared instead of mines, Zhu and Qingyi dont have complete textures. What about this one? Maybe the other one was funny because it was from my mod folder... RandomPlay Counter Qinqg x Zhun Ani.rar
haiyanhero Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 51 minutes ago, synjutsuwu said: the one with ellen and the monster in the parking lot Here you go! Ellen Garage Animated (fixed).zip
darkcatro Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 11 hours ago, darkcatro said: Can anyone help the mod textures aren't working for me 1
Lodnerss Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 10 hours ago, kenryu_sensei said: here you are good sir, one mod that doesn't ruin the character Miyabi Mila.zip 2.08 kB · 7 downloads thank you sir🫡, have a nice day
haiyanhero Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 6 minutes ago, wishfulrome said: I got the same result. (could be server hash, just my guess) What server? Is the Pipe/box on the wall in front of it still it's natural colour?
haiyanhero Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 (edited) 5 hours ago, Shadow_Wolf234 said: damn switching waifushop versions didnt ficked the ellen alleyway mod, you using 3dmigato or the xxmi/zzmi launcher? Sorry to keep bothering you like this ❤️ It could be another mod affecting it if that fix doesn't work. What does your ellen mod look like? (The colours) For example, mine looks like this if I use the Klons Scot Outpost mod Could be a server hash thing too. I'm on Asia I use xxmi launcher Ellen Garage Animated (fixed).zip Edited March 28, 2025 by haiyanhero
Sekujii Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 1 hour ago, haiyanhero said: It could be another mod affecting it if that fix doesn't work. What does your ellen mod look like? (The colours) For example, mine looks like this if I use the Klons Scot Outpost mod Could be a server hash thing too. I'm on Asia I use xxmi launcher Ellen Garage Animated (fixed).zip 105.55 MB · 2 downloads Which Miyabi mod is this? :o
勹凵冊凵呂工 句ヨ己凵几尺丹 Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 2 hours ago, darkcatro said: You have to download the latest character fixer mod on Gamebanana. Here's the link. ZZZ 1.6 Fix [Zenless Zone Zero] [Modding Tools]
Cooly Fooly Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 4 hours ago, Nik park said: The genital organs in this mod are illuminated with yellow and if you look at when walking, this yellow backlight moves with your feet as if it were part of the leg, not something separate. And my personal offer. This can be added more illumination of the genitals, both anus and vagina. Screenshot that shows what problem I mean: I see what you mean now. I adjusted the weights around that area and the legs still have some influence but not nearly as much now and I think it looks a lot more natural. I've edited the original post with the update, thanks for pointing that out.
daddycarriesu Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 On 3/11/2025 at 10:23 PM, iLars9912 said: https://gamebanana.com/mods/579769 If someone can combine this mod with Hazeker's BH mod, I would appreciate it with all my heart. +1
daddycarriesu Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 (edited) Also heres a mod i got off GB before it got exploded, already posted it on the discord but might as well drop it here datia.zipdatia_s_weapon.zip Edited March 28, 2025 by daddycarriesu 3
knives86 Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 anyone have a ming chen soldier 11 without the back pack on or have the code to remove it that I can place in the .ini ?
emerymods Posted March 28, 2025 Posted March 28, 2025 12 hours ago, AlreadyJinxed said: Ming Chen S0 Anby came out does anybody have it. I have a big suggestion for these mingchen mods can anyone mod them to have bigger butts the whole mode is perfect that aspect is left on purpose
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now