2pac4eva7 doudble melons wardrobe 2.4

Not that I want to complain, but I cannot unpack the textures and meshes folders. The .esp's are easy, but no matter which folder, or even subfolder, I try to unpack, explorer simply freezes and does nothing. I downloaded several different files, with the same result.

???? I is one file.

See post 71.  File is dmwardrobe version2.4.7z  unpack with 7z

Then you have esp and meshes and textures. And both esp version, enchanted and not enchanted.   Everything is unpacked.

And in post 61 the 4Shared Link works if you wanr BBB meshes. Unpack the DMRA Wardrobe +BBB.7z  with 7z

The files are old , any old 7z version can unpack the files. I am sure your 7z is not older than December  2015 . ( a new win rar version can also unpack 7z )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????   ...... I cannot unpack the textures and meshes folders????   Unpack a folder????  Is the folder packed? rar, zip, 7z ?

Unpacked folders you open  and nif files you open with NifSkope and textures with PhotoShop, Gimp, Paint.net, or other program that can open dds files.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

???? I is one file.

See post 71.  File is dmwardrobe version2.4.7z  unpack with 7z

Then you have esp and meshes and textures. And both esp version, enchanted and not enchanted.   Everything is unpacked.

And in post 61 the 4Shared Link works if you wanr BBB meshes. Unpack the DMRA Wardrobe +BBB.7z  with 7z

The files are old , any old 7z version can unpack the files. I am sure your 7z is not older than December  2015 . ( a new win rar version can also unpack 7z )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????   ...... I cannot unpack the textures and meshes folders????   Unpack a folder????  Is the folder packed? rar, zip, 7z ?

Unpacked folders you open  and nif files you open with NifSkope and textures with PhotoShop, Gimp, Paint.net, or other program that can open dds files.

Okay, let me put it this way. I download the file from a link, and everything is fine. But I cannot copy the textures and meshes folders from the file I downloaded. I can copy the .esp, but not the textures and meshes. I even tried the individual subfolders, with the same effect. And I tried both of those link you mentioned, as well as the BBB meshes. The BBB meshes can be copied, but without the original, it matters little.

File from post 71.   dmwardrobe version2.4.7z    ( I used the mega Link ) 

I unpacked with 7z .

I can open all folders and can copy the whole meshes folder and paste it in another folder.

The same with the textures folder. Or single nif files or textures or subfolders,...

I open some of the nif files with NifSkope and some textures with Paint.net  , no errors.

The file in post 71 works.

Maybe something went wrong when you unpacked the file. Do you use 7z? Sometimes win rar does not work right.

Can you open the meshes folders? and open a nif file with NifSkope? To test if they are all damaged.

And what happens when you create a OMod?

You unpack the DMRA Wardrobe +BBB.7z   and open the "DMRA Wardrobe +BBB"  folder then the data folder and copy the meshes folder.

Paste the meshes folder in the data folder in the "dmwardrobe version2.4" folder .

Then in the "dmwardrobe version2.4" folder open the "pick esp from here" folder and copy the esp you want.

Paste the esp in the data folder in the "dmwardrobe version2.4" folder .

Then you have all the files you want in the data folder and can create a OMod....  (if that works. But I'm afraid your unpacked meshes and textures are broken )

7z

EDIT: Oh my 7z version was two and a half years old :classic_biggrin:

Better first check if the nif and dds files are not broken. Try to open the files ( NifSkope and program that can open dds files )

I can repack the files... but they are big, so I will use 7z again.

Do you have a new 7z version?

EDIT: I send you a PM with the repacked files.  ( 7z files, 3x textures, 1x meshes, fucking huge the Mod)

• 4 years later...
On 10/9/2013 at 10:33 PM, Thorazine said:

DMRA Wardrobe +BBB

Download MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!RY8DTbbL!Id6cnFJ29AGw6jly3O_Y8DghQnUuEpVwmPPcbpvTkuA

Download 4Shared: http://www.4shared.com/archive/tCvo_GSu/DMRA_Wardrobe_BBB.html
Original Needed: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2378-2pac4eva7-doudble-melons-wardrobe-24/

Made a slight modification to the "enchanted" esp. (not bothering with the other esp.) that involves the Athena Sexy Chain. If you use the original version, you'll notice why. Haven't been able to fully test each and every armor/clothing, please inform me if I missed something.

Does anyone still have a copy of this addon?