@Erc 1971:

It's on the first post' date=' 2pac wrote:

"Incompatibility

===============

this mod conflicts with UL Beaches of Cyrodill

download the compatabilty patch by Belphegor here. thanks belphegor

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1iydmm1dhz

make sure you load the patch after my esp

Apprently the a rock covers the entrance to the shrine if you use BOC.

alternatively instead of the patch you can just teleport into the shrine with.

coc 2pac4eva7templeofmelons"

[/quote']

OMG - I am blind now!

But seriously, thanks for the info.

Eric

Hmm - the Ul compatibility mod causes Oblivion to CTD about 2 or 3 seconds after launching Oblivion. I have the esp's in the proper order. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it?

Thanks,

Eric

Hmm - the Ul compatibility mod causes Oblivion to CTD about 2 or 3 seconds after launching Oblivion. I have the esp's in the proper order. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it?

Thanks,

Eric

It worked just fine for me, when I played UL beach... I remember 2pac has given the console code to access the temple of melons, maybe You could just try to use it (without the UL compatibility mod, if it cause CTD).

I'm sorry, I can't be more helpfull...

In my experience the Noenchanted esp is not working with UL even with the patch but the Enchated esp and the patch is working fine but with one small issue... when you fast travel to the temple of melons you will get stucked inside a rock. I solved this issue by going to the Anvil Lighthouse and then just walk for a bit and voila!

In my experience the Noenchanted esp is not working with UL even with the patch but the Enchated esp and the patch is working fine but with one small issue... when you fast travel to the temple of melons you will get stucked inside a rock. I solved this issue by going to the Anvil Lighthouse and then just walk for a bit and voila!

In that case, I will try the enchanted esps - I was using No-Enchant, so that might be my issue.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

The outfits don't seem to have RA.

A con I would like fixed if at all possible' date=' but otherwise an excellent mod.

[/quote']

This pack is a straight DM' date=' not DMRA, and 2pac has moved on to modding skyrim, so I don't think you will see anything more in this thread. You can check the the DMRA threads to see if one of the other modders here might have converted some of these.

[/quote']

*cough*Future Project*cough*

Ninja Vanish!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I edited this bikini from your dmrawardrobe:

DecieverBikini_zpsb750b2aa.jpgThe lower meshes now have BB!

May I share it? said your pm's are full

Per his statement at the bottom of the OP if he doesn't respond in two weeks (to this post) then go right ahead and share it. :D

2pac4eva7 is a really cool dude, so as long as you credit him, I can't see him minding a bit.

• 2 months later...

hope this thread isnt completely dead but, was whondering, he mentioned 2 secret rooms, and a player home, or something along those lines,...

"I added 2 secret rooms to the shrine. one has clothes in it, the other is a small player home/hideout."

i cant find the hideout!,... i see some of the npcs walking into a wall, im guessing thats the door to it, but cant find anyway to open it!,...

hope this thread isnt completely dead but, was whondering, he mentioned 2 secret rooms, and a player home, or something along those lines,...

"I added 2 secret rooms to the shrine. one has clothes in it, the other is a small player home/hideout."

i cant find the hideout!,... i see some of the npcs walking into a wall, im guessing thats the door to it, but cant find anyway to open it!,...

There is a switch to open the secret room, and the switch is hiding. The easiest way to find the room is to open the console and type "tcl" to walk through walls. If you can't find the switch, and don't want to use console commands:

hints

post-16239-0-17977000-1361394665_thumb.jpg

post-16239-0-06690500-1361394674_thumb.jpg

post-16239-0-23233900-1361394681_thumb.jpg

There is a switch to open the secret room, and the switch is hiding. The easiest way to find the room is to open the console and type "tcl" to walk through walls. If you can't find the switch, and don't want to use console commands:

[spoiler=hints]

attachicon.gif2013-02-20_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-20_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-20_00003.jpg

thnx thorazine, a big help, found the first room but couldnt find that switch for the life of me, kept searching the main hall thinking it was there, again thank you!,...

I actually had the same problem back when I installed the mod ages ago and used the very same method to simply noclip through the door.

Once on the other side it can be opened with the switch inside the player home. Months later I found the hidden switch and was kicking myself for not finding it.

One more proof 2pac's a kinda sadist, hiding the switch so well. The first proof would be the face of 'Sausage'...

Hopefully someone can answer but like one of the other posts here I've tried to download this via the mediafire link and it says.

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.  Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Mediafire has decided to be a bunch of punks and has instituted a 10 download cap on all archive files (perhaps all files but that is unconfirmed).  Thus once 10 downloads have been reached, they cut off anyone else from downloading.  As to them "informing the owner", complete bullshit, they don't notify jack shit, they just cut off the download.  Everyone needs to stop using mediafire, since they are screwing folks over.

Mediafire has decided to be a bunch of punks and has instituted a 10 download cap on all archive files (perhaps all files but that is unconfirmed).  Thus once 10 downloads have been reached, they cut off anyone else from downloading.  As to them "informing the owner", complete bullshit, they don't notify jack shit, they just cut off the download.  Everyone needs to stop using mediafire, since they are screwing folks over.

you def need to make a thred informing every one, this is grave news indeed, complete bullshit!,....

do you have any suggestions as to wich upload sites we should use instead?,....

p.s im copy and pasting this everywhere!,....

you def need to make a thred informing every one, this is grave news indeed, complete bullshit!,....

do you have any suggestions as to wich upload sites we should use instead?,....

p.s im copy and pasting this everywhere!,....

Please do NOT copy and paste this everywhere.

I have made an general announcement to all that should let everyone know right here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14593-mediafire/

Thanks,

Greg