games with pregnancy and birth.

knight133

Your still bothering people with that?

I mean VH(Violated Heroine) is your biggest chance with if your looking for an ADULT game.

Other than that you got: Ryona RPG, Ryona Saga, RE:Anise but on this one you get a game over after pregnancy and birth, Shitigadianzu, Ring of Lust, Adventures of Garnet,and some scenes in Fairy Fighting.

If your not looking for an Adult game then the Sims series is a great game. It's just not focus on sex... if that's what your looking for then read the previous line...

Now please go away... or stop asking that annoying question EVERYWHERE... if you even contributed in those places then I wouldn't be so damn irritated... better yet if you actually SEARCHED for those games yourself...

EDIT: Oh but I do think you've hit the jackpot... This community your spamming is a modding community... An ADULT modding community... They make, you guessed it ADULT mods... and one of those mods is -dun dun dun- a pregnancy and birthing mod! Yes that's right PREGNANCY AND BIRTH! now you just need to buy the game and download the mod. I hope your reading this and not spamming another community because your so damn lazy about searching for games with your fetish.

So let's review shall we you damned Spammer/Lazy ass.

Adult Games with Pregnancy and Birthing:

-VH (Violated Heroine)

-Ryona RPG

-Ryona Saga

-RE:Anise

-Shitigadianzu

-Ring of Lust

-Adventures of Garnet

-Fairy Fighting.

Normal Games with Pregnancy and Birthing:

-Sims 1

-Sims 2

-Sims 3

-Sims Medieval

Normal Games modded to have Pregnancy and Birthing:

-Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

-Fallout New Vegas

You got that? Good. If you don't then go die. Really... I'm not kidding...

I didn't know New Vegas had a pregnancy mod... I'll have to check on that.

Really enjoyed having a pregnancy mod in Oblivion! Had my own little family running around fighting with me!

While I'm grateful for the links you posted, Kuroshu, I was wondering if you could post give me some sort of idea as to what the game-play of the games you listed is like. I'm interested in playing some games with pregnancy/birthing, but not into hardcore bondage/rape/sadism games (unless optional), so I'd like to get an idea of what they're like beforehand.

VH has a forum in hongfire and over there they do have some machine translated patches, but i personally prefer the AGTH, since the patch translation is a bit hard to understand... compared to AGTH's translation.

Ryona RPG - Nope there is none... sorry

Ryona Saga - Yes there is an english version

RE:Anise - No english patch.

Shitigadianzu - I found one a while back but it was incomplete. Also the link has been dead for a while now

Ring of Lust - No English patch. This game is not japanese, it's Chinese

Adventures of Garnet - This is already in English, the game uses Ring of Lust sprites

Fairy Fighting - This is a fighting game, don't really need a translation.

NOTE: VH, RE:Anise and Ryona RPG, are still WIP games, so there are no COMPLETE english patch, because they'd have to start from scratch every update.

For a tutorial on how to use AGTH, Atlas, etc. to translate go look it up in Hongfire. I'll post a link if you want.

If you could post a link that would be great. I was looking at some tutorials earlier today, however, when I tried setting up a shortcut that would start up RE:Anise and hook AGTH to it.

It's supposed to look like this, right?:

C:... /c /x "C:..." with the one in quotes being the game and the first one being the extension for AGTH.

It said it couldn't hook to the file, so I was wondering what I was doing wrong (if anything). I figured that /x was supposed to either not be there or was supposed to be a different letter.

I set it up using the method listed in the tutorial and for AGTH it doesn't seem to work properly for the translation (trying to play RE:Anise and basically AGTH is just outputting "RE:Anise" instead of dialog/menus), and Translation Aggregator doesn't seem to want to translate at all. Do I need ATLAS for dialog and menus (tutorial seems to suggest I do)?

You don't have the fonts for it.

See that Squares? yeah those are suppose to be Japanese Text. But since you don't have the fonts it shows up as squares. You'll need to install those fonts before you can play

The fonts normally work. The game runs fine, but the translation doesn't (again, only translates the window title, which appears as those squares there but shows up properly when I run it using AppLocale). Could it really be the fonts? It just seems like it's having difficulty grabbing the text from inside the actual game window.

Ohhh

That's probably why it doesn't work

Those are the different text that are being used.

You need to look for the right drop-down option so that AGTH can copy that text. I think it's something like "Out W"

If you can post a pic of the options I'll tell you which one I'm talking about.

Other than that you'll have to do a run of trial and error

• 1 month later...

In Sociolotron female characters can get pregnant. It is actually the way people create successors, so that they have a new character ready when their old one dies. And if you have a mean streak, you can actually force an abortion to an enemy you have captured.

And what is Sociolotron? It's an older adult MMO game, with sex, bondage and rape included. Ugly as hell, but it has a good heart and some great players. :)

• 8 months later...
In Sociolotron female characters can get pregnant. It is actually the way people create successors' date=' so that they have a new character ready when their old one dies. And if you have a mean streak, you can actually force an abortion to an enemy you have captured.

And what is Sociolotron? It's an older adult MMO game, with sex, bondage and rape included. Ugly as hell, but it has a good heart and some great players. :)[/quote']I've checked that game's website and it seemed pretty good. Too bad there is no free trial or sth.

Can anyone name simillar game, not necessarily MMO?

//Sorz for being a necromancer here :P

• 1 month later...
In Sociolotron female characters can get pregnant. It is actually the way people create successors' date=' so that they have a new character ready when their old one dies. And if you have a mean streak, you can actually force an abortion to an enemy you have captured.

And what is Sociolotron? It's an older adult MMO game, with sex, bondage and rape included. Ugly as hell, but it has a good heart and some great players. :)[/quote']I've checked that game's website and it seemed pretty good. Too bad there is no free trial or sth.

Can anyone name simillar game, not necessarily MMO?

//Sorz for being a necromancer here :P

I have just now jumped on the bandwagon and paid the initial 30-day fee. I'm waiting on it to install. I'm actually shocked there's not a separate topic devoted to this game. I may make a topic and give it a lengthy review.

Archived