games with pregnancy and birth.

knight133

In Sociolotron female characters can get pregnant. It is actually the way people create successors' date=' so that they have a new character ready when their old one dies. And if you have a mean streak, you can actually force an abortion to an enemy you have captured.

And what is Sociolotron? It's an older adult MMO game, with sex, bondage and rape included. Ugly as hell, but it has a good heart and some great players. :)[/quote']I've checked that game's website and it seemed pretty good. Too bad there is no free trial or sth.

Can anyone name simillar game, not necessarily MMO?

//Sorz for being a necromancer here :P

I have just now jumped on the bandwagon and paid the initial 30-day fee. I'm waiting on it to install. I'm actually shocked there's not a separate topic devoted to this game. I may make a topic and give it a lengthy review.

Cool beans! I hope it still has some steam left inside it. The only problem I had with the game myself was the small user base, and it seemed to get smaller in the long run, not bigger. For some stupid reason the game's creator Playerdark didn't feel like doing any kind of advertising or marketing. I guess he thought it would bring bad elements in to the community or something...

Hopefully the sequel, Sociolotron 2 a.k.a Mikaboshi, comes out one day.

Archived