attachicon.gifScreenShot1.bmphi im having a problem with the body textures can someone tell me what im doing wrong ? ty

It seems 2 texture conflict btw each other. Did you install the base body with NMM install ?  I mean this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

If yes, maybe you installed it with the texture provide in the body mod NMM installer. Try reinstall your prefered texture again and overwrited if asked.

**added Osare Culort Outfit UNPBO BBP, Black Jacket UNPBO BBP, Zipsuit UNPBO TBBP

btw did anyone test the bodyslide unpbo body i posted? did it work? i dont want to make light/heavy armor with it if it doesn't work correctly since im only working with a day or two tops of freetime :-/

btw did anyone test the bodyslide unpbo body i posted? did it work? i dont want to make light/heavy armor with it if it doesn't work correctly since im only working with a day or two tops of freetime :-/

So I have not tested it since I'm waiting more on the 7BO with weight support.

attachicon.gifScreenShot1.bmphi im having a problem with the body textures can someone tell me what im doing wrong ? ty

It seems 2 texture conflict btw each other. Did you install the base body with NMM install ?  I mean this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

If yes, maybe you installed it with the texture provide in the body mod NMM installer. Try reinstall your prefered texture again and overwrited if asked.

actually i didnt install the base body bcs im using BodyChange

**added Osare Culort Outfit UNPBO BBP, Black Jacket UNPBO BBP, Zipsuit UNPBO TBBP

Weightslider works for me, no seams or deformations that I saw.

Small issue. I cannot seem to get Mega to work on chrome at all. And where it used to work on IE (that I only opened to use mega) it doesn't work on that anymore either. I'm not sure what to use to open it. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'd greatly appreciate it.

-C

@angelecdominion: thanks man, just wanted to know if it worked on other pc's before adding it to 7BO and armors

@Carida: man "mega" acts up alot thats y my new conversions are using mediafire, have you tried it with another browser like firefox?

Hmm I might have to download it then and see if I can get it to work. Thanks :)

-C

@remymartin1986 Edit: Not sure if you received my PM at all, just posting same message here to just incase. 

This goes to anyone else that may also know how to fix this please?

I've copied the labia mesh you have on your UNPBO body over to a modded pregnant version of REDUX Unpb 2.5 something. I use Real Girls skin anyway but used the resources you provided to get the nice realistic textures. My problem is I've got highlighted or light problem I haven't a clue how to fix shown in pictures below.

Would you know how exactly to fix this please? I only know a little bit of Nifscope enough to do basic mashups I suppose from what I can deduce from very little tutorial stuff I can find.

Attached Thumbnails
  • msg-117994-0-64045500-1390765476_thumb.j

Hmm na I must not have got that pm sorry, so the problem is that the lighting problem with the labia right? Which version of the labia are you using? The standalone or the regular (edit skin texture version) I was told something about the labia having a wrong texture path and a fix was posted a few pages back

Hmm na I must not have got that pm sorry, so the problem is that the lighting problem with the labia right? Which version of the labia are you using? The standalone or the regular (edit skin texture version) I was told something about the labia having a wrong texture path and a fix was posted a few pages back

I've used 7B-O V1.0c TBBP_BBP

Copyed the branch over to my UNPB mesh and set it the same number in the tree as 7BO had. I copyied textures from this pack for the labia and didn't add or edit them into my existing textures, I just linked the Labia to use them from my custom race folder which is ECE ygNord's. If there was a newer or fixed meshes & skins could you let me know or link me which one just so I'm not mistakenly download a different one :P

Thank you kindly

These armors are brilliant! Thankyou remymartin1986!

Would you consider doing a UNPBO BBP version of the TAVERN WENCH clothes?? It would be great as there is a good amount of cleavage! Also unfortunately all other UNPB versions of Tavern wench are kinda crappy :/

**added UNPBO v3.0 ~ Weight Slide Support 

**added 7B-O v2.0 ~ Weight Slide Support 

neck may have some seams but large gap should be all but gone~

@Shinobi556, @Amox: i'll look into it but it might end up looking too similar to the sevenbase cleavage versions (which im using now :P) that is why im trying to stay away from doing vanilla armors. mayb if i can change it a little i'll do it ;)

@Shinobi556, @Amox: i'll look into it but it might end up looking too similar to the sevenbase cleavage versions (which im using now :P) that is why im trying to stay away from doing vanilla armors. mayb if i can change it a little i'll do it ;)

That would be awesome!

P.S I just love your profile pic haha :P unpbo mona lisa!

Greetings,

I am testing your pregnancy 7base and mostly its just fine :) I'm trying to get her pregnant at the moment. =_=

But I noticed this issue whilst trying to do that: 

Screen_Shot1020.png

Basically it looks as if the bones of the legs are like.. not quite attached? I'm not sure. Otherwise I haven't noticed an issue. Still trying to hurry up and get her knocked up so I can test that part of it.

Thanks for the body :) I've grown fond of it.

-C

Gotta stop by and say many many thanks for your work here, I've used about every body mod there is and this is my hands down favourite. Even better than my own custom bodyslide meshes, which makes no sense but is nonetheless true. When you converted the chapi stuff i thought I'd died and gone to heaven, and yet you keep the treats coming! I seem to have a slight issue with the zip suit and the HDT all-in-one, in that the boobs seem like theyre squeezed a bit- nothing as extreme as old school TBBP crushed breast problems, just a slight flattening, like the zip itself was elasticated. I've yet to try without the havoc item equipped though, so i'll try that amongst other things, and HDT problems seem to vary a lot between different installations, so probably not your problem. Eveything else seems to work flawlessly though, and I've now spent many happy hours dressing and undressing your fantastic revision of this body type. If I ever meet you in the real world you can count on me getting you very drunk indeed my friend, your time and effort are very much appreciated. Live long and prosper, I only hope you are always as happy as I am when this mod appears on my screen.