Thanks for the update, looking awesome again. As for the heimu collection... Wow, can't wait,  although the time is approaching where I'm gonna need a cheat mod to expand my maximum carry weight,  and maybe a better filing system for the wardrobe section of my inventory lol

First time this is happening to me and it's kind of weird but installing Fox 33 UNPBO BBP messed up my game. Once i tried to load any save file it said that I have data missing and once it loads, my head mesh disappeared; body change mod resets to default, every other mod loading and installing themselves as if I was using them for the first time and then ultimately, a crash... I know it's Fox 33's fault because once I completely removed it everything was back to normal.

I am having problem with CHSBHC bikinis from synth13. First of all, the Hot Summer Bikini and Slingback seem to have misplaced .nif file names. Aside from that I'm having a personal bug. It seems that hand and feet .nif files are incompatible with the body underneath the bikini which is weird considering the fact I have UNP as the base body.

hand bug

QKuQNYs.jpg

feet bug

8QGEMnN.jpg

There's no problem using any armour for any body in the unp family- unp, unpb, unpbo, 7base, top model etc, but obviously your body shape will change when it's equipped. Textures however will look fine, so it's all 'compatible' depending on how perfectionist you are. I use the unpbo body here, but I still have a lot of 7base stuff in inventory for example, and don't find the shape change to be too much.

Fox 33 is working fine for me- and Pajiman too, from the look of his screens.

Wow Remy, that heimu set looks almost as massive as the chapi collection, and almost as screen meltingly awesome. You're in danger of being upgraded from being owed a few beers to being owed a go on my wife lol

@Arcanic_Eye: really? i just checked the esp for errors and nothing popped up as wrong..idk what would cause that

ok finished the heimu collection set  :)

i will upload later today or 2morrow. here are screens of the rest of the clothes

DEAS5.jpg
DRAS2.jpg
CRAS.jpg
DEAS3.jpg
DEAAS4.jpg

tardo mucho tiempo :sleepy: ...espero que te guste :D

Idk why either, it actually happened to another clothing mod yesterday even though it worked fine before I uninstalled it.

Edit: Huh, weird I managed to fix it after uninstalling a few mods and left over files.

Can someone help me with this bug ? I had used cbbe body before i changed to ubp opai. First, i installed unp body from nexus, i also used the skeleton on the attachment of topic. Secondly, i installed unp opai version 3.0. And finally i saw this bug. Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand me.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2AA9A16A7F34F897!111&authkey=!AGaEIKlkfmbdVaE&v=3&ithint=photo,.jpg

@Arcanic_Eye: really? i just checked the esp for errors and nothing popped up as wrong..idk what would cause that

ok finished the heimu collection set  :)

i will upload later today or 2morrow. here are screens of the rest of the clothes

DEAS5.jpg
DRAS2.jpg
CRAS.jpg
DEAS3.jpg
DEAAS4.jpg

tardo mucho tiempo :sleepy: ...espero que te guste :D

Wow, no puedo esperar!

@remymartin1986: my character has a clipping between neck and body when she wears UNPO clothes. I dont know how to fix it so i copied the mesh of original clothes and the clipping disappeared. I still use your UNPO body v3.0. What am i supposed to do ?

P/s: I fixed myself, the problem is the weight of my character, i set it at zero number, just set maximum then the bug is fixed. Thanks for your help and creating this great mod.

post-48406-0-48144000-1393566701_thumb.jpg

im having a issue the nipple dont have color to it and i need help to fix it when i first used this mod it work fine but now its not :/

That is a texture issue, not anything with the body itself. Make sure the textures you are using are UNP or 7Base compatible. When in doubt, delete the old texture files for the femalebody and reinstall.

im having a issue the nipple dont have color to it and i need help to fix it when i first used this mod it work fine but now its not :/

That is a texture issue, not anything with the body itself. Make sure the textures you are using are UNP or 7Base compatible. When in doubt, delete the old texture files for the femalebody and reinstall.

ok im using the 7base version of oppai. ok im at a loss now ive installed all the textures packs i wanted to use and now the body looks like this im using the real girls real body bady and normal face maps and idk wth to do now so someone please guide me on the path to not make it look like this

post-62560-0-26524700-1393604433_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

Thank you for the body. Anyone know of a way to remove HDT? I find it a completely unnecessary addon just to make your character hover a few inches off the ground, but several mods require it. Is there a mesh somewhere in Nifsckope I can just delete to remove it?

Thanks.