dom mods

dler12121212

SexLab Defeat does this, as you can beat down enemies and then rape them as a female. There's an option in the mod to use reverse cowgirl instead of a strapon, which I like very much.

Submit also does this, but doesn't necessarily put the female in a dominant position if she wants to rape an enemy without a strapon... she basically just takes the victim role, even though she's the aggressor. I still like this option, as I picture her infusing her victim with lust until he can't help himself, but others may not be so inclined.

These mods plus the Succubus race can do some interesting things, though the dialogue options are not there and it lacks the 'sexual vampire' angle that I'd personally really like to see, where my character would 'drain' victims of their life force through sexual intercourse rather than biting on the neck.

I am working on adding the 'sexual vampire' aspect as a succubus mode to my Hormones mod.

I should have something ready to try out in a few weeks.

I am planning body morph changes for the human shape of a succubus, full transformation into a succubus shape, perks, needs and sex starvation.

The succubus mode is already enabled in Hormones but it only removes the safety cap to the loss of health and stamina if you go too long without sex, effectively killing you for lack of sexual activity.

I could see the fun in putting Succubi in the world as an enemy type, and if they defeat the player character they initiate a rape which drains him/her, leaving the Dragonborn weakened (lowered health/health regen, other debuffs?)

I could see that being awesome indeed.

@skyrimII You are now my hero. I am going to go immediately follow your mod.

I am working on adding the 'sexual vampire' aspect as a succubus mode to my Hormones mod.

I should have something ready to try out in a few weeks.

I am planning body morph changes for the human shape of a succubus, full transformation into a succubus shape, perks, needs and sex starvation.

The succubus mode is already enabled in Hormones but it only removes the safety cap to the loss of health and stamina if you go too long without sex, effectively killing you for lack of sexual activity.

this sounds really great. then the mod will become very interesting for me. i hope this doesn't take too long.

ali from the alicia mod, is a dominatrix if im not mistaken (woof with the nipple hooks and such *horndog*)

i actually prefer her dom look to her naked sub form but prefer alicias dialog so i put alis body files into alicias human folder, and locked alis soul in the deal hehe

other attackable dominatrixs that could win in a fight strip me down and make me sexually please them, does sound interesting, ive been a bad bad boy mistress......

My quest mod Angrim's Apprentice has a lot of Succubus-related content (and specific support for Succubus Race characters), though it isn't a dominatrix mod.  The sex magic in it might be of interest to you.

Y'know, I've kinda overlooked this mod in the past, but after going back and reading it a bit more carefully, it sounds very cool! The spells especially seem to suit the 'sexual vampire' type, particularly the one that soul drains your partner. I'm going to have to play with this, and maybe I'll even re-install the Succubus race to get that special connection. ;)

Thanks for the input Ashra, and looking forward to the update SkyrimII. I'm relatively new to loverslab, and am looking for whatever mods are out there that puts NPC females as the aggressive and dominating sort.

I experimented a little with the Submit mod's dialogue options, but when I offered to give Lydia oral she put got a strap on. I was hoping for cunnilingus :P 

I think the mod also assumed I was a female, as my guy was making female moans. I've only muddled around a little with the options, so it may just be a matter of changing some defaults.

I just restart to often so i still haven't completed angrimms apprentice quests and waiting for a new update of hormones, so it might already be in.

But i think it could be a nice little tweak if a succubus mod contains an optional mcm setting where you have instead of  the need to eat food and drink instead feed of cum. It would work like RND or other eat/drink mods then but your food would be male/female/creature cum and maybe milk from lactating pregnant women. You could enchance your abilities for a while if you have lots of sex and get lots of cum, but would weaken a lot if you don't get any cum for a couple of days.

I would very much like to see this. I've been dying to play an accurate succubus/energy vampiress character for a long time. A quick pumping would be a nice way to finish surviors off and get health, stamina, and magicka restored while your at it, maybe a few buffs buff at the same time. Oh! Or you could turn the tables on rapists since they would actually be empowering and healing you with their uncontrolled lust, there's a thought.

Honestly we need more dominant female on top aggresor animations, there is an unsetteling shortage of them. I hate it when my girl whips out a strap on or worse bends over submissively to rape an enemy. :dodgy:

I would very much like to see this. I've been dying to play an accurate succubus/energy vampiress character for a long time. A quick pumping would be a nice way to finish surviors off and get health, stamina, and magicka restored while your at it, maybe a few buffs buff at the same time. Oh! Or you could turn the tables on rapists since they would actually be empowering and healing you with their uncontrolled lust, there's a thought.

Honestly we need more dominant female on top aggresor animations, there is an unsetteling shortage of them. I hate it when my girl whips out a strap on or worse bends over submissively to rape an enemy. :dodgy:

The animations for a dominant female are pretty limited indeed. Sexlab Defeat makes use of what is available; if you defeat your enemy and decide to rape them, there's an option to use cowgirl/reverse cowgirl animations instead of a dildo, which I like very much.

But I'm not entirely turned off by using 'submissive' animations even when my character is in the aggressor's role, because if I'm playing a Succubus, I look at the situation as my character using her magic to drive her enemy mad with lust until he can't help but to throw down his weapons and take her. With Angrim's Apprentice, I also have a drain spell that, when cast, kills my character's next sex partner and fills a soul gem. It's not perfect, but it's all I have for right now. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The animations for a dominant female are pretty limited indeed. Sexlab Defeat makes use of what is available; if you defeat your enemy and decide to rape them, there's an option to use cowgirl/reverse cowgirl animations instead of a dildo, which I like very much.

But I'm not entirely turned off by using 'submissive' animations even when my character is in the aggressor's role, because if I'm playing a Succubus, I look at the situation as my character using her magic to drive her enemy mad with lust until he can't help but to throw down his weapons and take her. With Angrim's Apprentice, I also have a drain spell that, when cast, kills my character's next sex partner and fills a soul gem. It's not perfect, but it's all I have for right now. ;)

Don't worry I'm not entirely turned off either (how could I be :blush:), and thinking of it that way makes perfect sense by the way sex magic is a heck of a thing. I should have specified that my rambling on the bottom pertained less to this specific thread and just the animations in general, like, if playing a sneaky or strong character it makes little sense.

• 11 months later...

Aha! I couldn't agree more.

Been wondering if there were options for the female to be on top and not use a strap on. I mean, strap-ons are cool n all, but it's the only option :/

Archived